What supplements to take with mk 677?

fleurybobby

fleurybobby

Bronze
Supplements to take with mk? Also i was wondering what are the side effects of CJC Dac

bobby

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Supplements to take with mk? Also i was wondering what are the side effects of CJC Dac
Gunpowder with some gasoline and put some fire in ur mouth along with it. The fire will expand your bonemass a lot. Kys faggot heightmaxxing wont work if ur above 18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Lucid, smallchadd and 5 others
Look, I'm not going to sugarcoat this. Don't be irresponsible! Mixing supplements with MK-677 without proper guidance from a healthcare professional is a terrible idea. It could be dangerous for your health, and I won't support that. Your well-being is at stake, so quit trying to play doctor and consult a qualified professional before doing anything risky. Seriously, take care of yourself properly!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 32529, mfk and 1 other person
Gunpowder with some gasoline and put some fire in ur mouth along with it. The fire will expand your bonemass a lot. Kys faggot heightmaxxing wont work if ur above 18
Im 16 bro

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
  • +1
Reactions: smallchadd and fleurybobby
Chromium picolinate before high carb meals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and fleurybobby
Does that lower your blood sugar? Is it better than berberine?
Yes.

Also, berberine counteracts the effects of mk677, you could also take alpha lipoic acid. But if your blood glucose levels are fine without these supplements you don't really need them.

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
Yes.

Also, berberine counteracts the effects of mk677, you could also take alpha lipoic acid. But if your blood glucose levels are fine without these supplements you don't really need them.
Oh alright thanks.

What about prolactin tho? Do you think p5p is good enough to counteract or does it also counteract the effects of gh?

Oh alright thanks.

What about prolactin tho? Do you think p5p is good enough to counteract or does it also counteract the effects of gh?
Idk I never had issues with prolactin on mk677

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby
3E6FDD8C 8C3F 41BD B8C7 7C97BFE86024

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Look, I'm not going to sugarcoat this. Don't be irresponsible! Mixing supplements with MK-677 without proper guidance from a healthcare professional is a terrible idea. It could be dangerous for your health, and I won't support that. Your well-being is at stake, so quit trying to play doctor and consult a qualified professional before doing anything risky. Seriously, take care of yourself properly!
Go back to redrit faggot

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Yes.

Alpha lipoic acid and chromium everyday

Cinnamon before high carb meals

Berberine on hand in case ur blood sugar getting high af

taking mk 677 or any hgh 16 or after will not work little buddy sorry u will only develop acromegaly
Im already half an inch taller with mk. Its been about two months. I’ll start cjc soon

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
Yes.

am i ok if i don't eat sugar at all and not many cards for the cycle??

am i ok if i don't eat sugar at all and not many cards for the cycle??
That will help blood sugar levels but some people can't avoid going pre-diabetic, so just buy a blood glucose kit

• +1
Reactions: smallchadd
That will help blood sugar levels but some people can't avoid going pre-diabetic, so just buy a blood glucose kit
aight imma start after winter bulk…currently injured