what surgeons work with giant implants?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
I am trying to get saddled infras in the future and i am wondering what surgeons @RealSurgerymax works with. does anyone know if he works with eppley? it would be nice if it’s a surgeon that also does cantho. preferably US but i’m willing to leave the country if i can get a better/cheaper result

I am trying to get saddled infras in the future and i am wondering what surgeons @RealSurgerymax works with. does anyone know if he works with eppley? it would be nice if it’s a surgeon that also does cantho. preferably US but i’m willing to leave the country if i can get a better/cheaper result
US surgeons don’t want to be mentioned here. Dm

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, arab_chink, Soychadcell and 3 others
Surgeons in the us and western europe don't like to appear on sites like this due to moral shittery. They try keeping their name away

US surgeons don’t want to be mentioned here. Dm
Man is it possible to get a reply somehow? I've dmed you everywhere multiple times. Should I ask everything at once or this will result in dnrd?

• +1
Reactions: user123456
US trained doctors aren't blackpilled aka won't do this deform fixing surgery just for cosmetics since they're trained way better than the ones outside. Outside in EU and other places want money so they'll do unethical surgeries to achieve such cosmetic results.

US trained doctors aren't blackpilled aka won't do this deform fixing surgery just for cosmetics since they're trained way better than the ones outside. Outside in EU and other places want money so they'll do unethical surgeries to achieve such cosmetic results.
They’re not trained better 😂😂

They’re not trained better 😂😂
Yes they are. Lmfao at this site upholding ethnic and euro surgeons. I’m planning on going to school here and shadow with surgeons. Too many ethnic,euro docs that want to come here due to better pay. However we are headlining them coming in since they’re less qualified. The only reason you think they’re better is because they’re willing to do procedures like a bimax for aesthetics when it’s actually for deformed individuals.

Yes they are. Lmfao at this site upholding ethnic and euro surgeons. I’m planning on going to school here and shadow with surgeons. Too many ethnic,euro docs that want to come here due to better pay. However we are headlining them coming in since they’re less qualified. The only reason you think they’re better is because they’re willing to do procedures like a bimax for aesthetics when it’s actually for deformed individuals.
No I know they aren’t better. I do hope you shadow because you got to learn somewhere 😊. They all study almost same amount of years.

No I know they aren’t better. I do hope you shadow because you got to learn somewhere 😊. They all study almost same amount of years.
Americans study longer.

I pmed you something about canadian surgeons, wondering if youve worked with any
No, I work with an exclusive list and I’m not adding any more. You are going to have to travel.

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby