What surgeries are availible for framelets?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
I know clavicle obviously, but is there anything else that will widen the bone?

schoinioplasty

Deltoid implants.

Euthanasia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 2729
Besides gymaxxing and steroidmaxxing you could have clavicle lengthening, deltoid implants and trapezius implants. U could do distraction osteogenesis on ur clavicles too I think

How old are you?

23. We pm’d earlier I think, should I message you again?
Oh right I forgot. I saw a good thread recently, here it is:
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-de...ulder-pill-this-has-destroyed-my-life.221490/
So I couldn't figure out why people shrunk when they lost a lot of weight or in Auschwitz conditions (outside of muscle and fat loss, the bone shouldn't have shrunk but is seemingly does), I think it has to do with Scapula. In general Scapula, along with Clavicles is what is important for frame, not Scapula alone. Clavicles, Scapula and Ribcage.

Scapula growth is androgenic and determined by Testosterone, if I remember it fuses like most things at 25~, along with Clavicles. As I said in our conversation my advice is a high calorie high nutrition diet, lots of sleep (just in-case this isn't the default, you can't grow on no sleep) and supplementing K2 MK-4 (15-45mg after a good meal, preferably one that has fat in it, though don't target getting fat as a micronutrient, its just that Vitamin K is the most fat requiring among the Fat Soluble Vitamins, second being Vitamin D3 and third being Vitamin A, just FYI). Basically refeeding along with the Osteogenic Vitamin K2 MK-4. Getting good Thyroid function aswell for T production. High Thyroid function AKA high metabolism (though not interchangeable) along with a high carbohydrate calorie diet = lots of Testosterone, and in-general Thyroid function is required for Steroidogenesis and also Neurosteroidogenesis and lowering Estrogen and Cortisol.

Also ribcage expension from the exercises I showed you is definitely possible, with Scapula expension maybe with Wide Grip Pull-ups although I think it is probably just bro science.

We'll make it brah

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
absolutely nothing

Oh right I forgot. I saw a good thread recently, here it is:
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-de...ulder-pill-this-has-destroyed-my-life.221490/
So I couldn't figure out why people shrunk when they lost a lot of weight or in Auschwitz conditions (outside of muscle and fat loss, the bone shouldn't have shrunk but is seemingly does), I think it has to do with Scapula. In general Scapula, along with Clavicles is what is important for frame, not Scapula alone. Clavicles, Scapula and Ribcage.

Scapula growth is androgenic and determined by Testosterone, if I remember it fuses like most things at 25~, along with Clavicles. As I said in our conversation my advice is a high calorie high nutrition diet, lots of sleep (just in-case this isn't the default, you can't grow on no sleep) and supplementing K2 MK-4 (15-45mg after a good meal, preferably one that has fat in it, though don't target getting fat as a micronutrient, its just that Vitamin K is the most fat requiring among the Fat Soluble Vitamins, second being Vitamin D3 and third being Vitamin A, just FYI). Basically refeeding along with the Osteogenic Vitamin K2 MK-4. Getting good Thyroid function aswell for T production. High Thyroid function AKA high metabolism (though not interchangeable) along with a high carbohydrate calorie diet = lots of Testosterone, and in-general Thyroid function is required for Steroidogenesis and also Neurosteroidogenesis and lowering Estrogen and Cortisol.

Also ribcage expension from the exercises I showed you is definitely possible, with Scapula expension maybe with Wide Grip Pull-ups although I think it is probably just bro science.

We'll make it brah
Has anyone tried that tho