524.8 KB · Views: 0
Umm, every single one?
Literally his whole skull and face is different

Hyoid fat removal + rhinoplasty + monobloc osteotomy

• WTF
Reactions: Roge
Umm, every single one?
Literally his whole skull and face is different
Well not all. From my understanding its bimax + genio, jaw implants on top, rhino, browridge, ottoplasty and thicker neck + better styled hair + longer eyebrows.

Well not all. From my understanding its bimax + genio, jaw implants on top, rhino, browridge, ottoplasty and thicker neck + better styled hair + longer eyebrows.
You’re right, although probably it’s more than 60% that are available

You’re right, although probably it’s more than 60% that are available
I’m new to hardmaxing but there are tons of surgeries and their variations even if we exclude meme ones

I’m new to hardmaxing but there are tons of surgeries and their variations even if we exclude meme ones
True, but most of the variations are just designed to fit for the aesthetic that people want to achieve and are simply the most popular as any lefort, bimax, obo, rhino, genio and custom implants anywhere you’d like to place

True, but most of the variations are just designed to fit for the aesthetic that people want to achieve and are simply the most popular as any lefort, bimax, obo, rhino, genio and custom implants anywhere you’d like to place
The bigger question here is what are the chances that for example opry could get all this and look like morph. The chance of it being uncanny or botched is still there.

The bigger question here is what are the chances that for example opry could get all this and look like morph. The chance of it being uncanny or botched is still there.
Wouldn’t achieve the exact results on pic, surgeries can’t ascend you to this result but would be close + the morph is zoomed in compared to 1st photo, botch would be almost guaranteed

Wouldn’t achieve the exact results on pic, surgeries can’t ascend you to this result but would be close + the morph is zoomed in compared to 1st photo, botch would be almost guaranteed
Well I mean the general idea, is it possible to get very close to such morph with this given base?

Well I mean the general idea, is it possible to get very close to such morph with this given base?
Idk I’m not an expert, although I think have some knowledge on it, surgeries aren’t magic, but half or more of the wanted result for sure would be possible

Idk I’m not an expert, although I think have some knowledge on it, surgeries aren’t magic, but half or more of the wanted result for sure would be possible
The biggest ascension was in jaw area, from my understanding implants can be created very precisely and look 1 in 1 as in morph

Btw nothing is zoomed, look at the buildings

The biggest ascension was in jaw area, from my understanding implants can be created very precisely and look 1 in 1 as in morph
Also in maxilla and general skull shape as is more square, implants are best option for good results although botch would be highly guaranteed and they are, just have an look closely at the pics and compare them

Attachments

• 0E49F276-E2CC-431E-8534-F96FDD596276.png
    0E49F276-E2CC-431E-8534-F96FDD596276.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1FDCA630-9E4F-4658-B21C-43C02AC78D59.png
    1FDCA630-9E4F-4658-B21C-43C02AC78D59.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Also in maxilla and general skull shape as is more square, implants are best option for good results although botch would be highly guaranteed and they are, just have an look closely at the pics and compare them
Well that skull shape is unironically better posture + neck training + better suiting hair styling at the back of the head. Im more interested in face changes, especially what surgeries can do all this

Neck thickness matters but come on posture haven’t even changed and probably wouldn’t change that much, as you can see every single feature became more squared from earlobe to skull and you can visualise how someone’s skull shape looks through hair so that’s an cope. There would be needed some big implants on jawline, cheekbones, skull, browridge and ofc before all of them would be needed done lf 3

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roge
Neck thickness matters but come on posture haven’t even changed and probably wouldn’t change that much, as you can see every single feature became more squared from earlobe to skull and you can visualise how someone’s skull shape looks through hair so that’s an cope. There would be needed some big implants on jawline, cheekbones, skull, browridge and ofc before all of them would be needed done lf 3
Why lf3