What surgeries can I get to become Chad?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination

Thinking about getting rhinoplasty and sliding genioplasty. And yes I know my hair is dogshit at the moment.

Btw I'm at like 18-19% bodyfat, gonna get down to 10-12% by summer time, y'all think that will help?

Btw I'm at like 18-19% bodyfat, gonna get down to 10-12% by summer time, y'all think that will help?
Lowering bf % is the universal way to make anyone more attractive, but from the pics I highly doubt you are 18-19 % and think you're already a bit lower than you think.

Not to be disrespectful, but you obviously you know you aren't a chad. That said, I have a friend who is literally your doppelganger (I literally thought you were him when I opened this thread) and he is able to easily pull girls on online dating. Not just saying that to be nice or boost your ego, there are some girls I've met that really like guys with your pheno. Pale skin and light blue eyes is a halo in itself.

In terms of hardmaxxing, I think the main thing to focus on would be rhino. Your jaw and chin are not perfect, but still has more definition and structure than the majority of guys I see even at my university campus. The fact that you can see that your nose is asymmetric from the front is why I say this (I have a similar problem with my face, as well, and am also going to get rhino).

At the end of the day though, that will be your call and you should do your own research to decide what you really need. No one on here is a doctor or actual expert.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Cidre enjoyer
ur goal should be to become a MTN first lol

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5892, AscendingHero and 2 others
Otoplasty should be your first priority. Then you can get genio and jaw implants. Nose should be the last thing you fix.

It's Over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 18480 and 6 others
Lowering bf % is the universal way to make anyone more attractive, but from the pics I highly doubt you are 18-19 % and think you're already a bit lower than you think.

Not to be disrespectful, but you obviously you know you aren't a chad. That said, I have a friend who is literally your doppelganger (I literally thought you were him when I opened this thread) and he is able to easily pull girls on online dating. Not just saying that to be nice or boost your ego, there are some girls I've met that really like guys with your pheno. Pale skin and light blue eyes is a halo in itself.

In terms of hardmaxxing, I think the main thing to focus on would be rhino. Your jaw and chin are not perfect, but still has more definition and structure than the majority of guys I see even at my university campus. The fact that you can see that your nose is asymmetric from the front is why I say this (I have a similar problem with my face, as well, and am also going to get rhino).

At the end of the day though, that will be your call and you should do your own research to decide what you really need. No one on here is a doctor or actual expert.
I'm almost certain I'm at 18%, I'm skinny fat and my legs are fat as hell, I probably just took those pics when I wasn't bloated.
And yeah rhino is my main focus, actually septorhinoplasty cuz of a deviated septum from breaking my nose, or at least that's why my nose is crooked. Do you think genioplasty would help any? I feel like I have a kinda long face so I don't wanna make it any longer if genio will do that. And at the moment I can pull girls surprisingly, online, and a lot of the good looking ones are girls I went to school with, I never message them tho I just use tinder to build a roster so I know which ones are interested if I wanna try getting some cooch. So far I've only had the confidence to ask a fat ugly bitch to give me head in the woods, now I regret it cuz I felt violated afterwards so I've been saving myself for at least an 8/10 when I get some plastic surgery done and start hitting the gym again.

Otoplasty should be your first priority. Then you can get genio and jaw implants. Nose should be the last thing you fix.
I'll get otoplasty eventually, right now I have some invisible stickers called otostick for my ears, they do the same thing as otoplasty and last around a week per sticker. Some girls I've talked to in the past liked my ears sticking out tho. I'd rather focus on how my face looks before my ears cuz ears can easily be pinned back, my nose and jaw can't be fixed with surgery.

I think no surgery can make you Chad.
Your peak lookspotential is probably HTN (high tien normie), maybe Chadlite but I highly doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I'm almost certain I'm at 18%, I'm skinny fat and my legs are fat as hell, I probably just took those pics when I wasn't bloated.
And yeah rhino is my main focus, actually septorhinoplasty cuz of a deviated septum from breaking my nose, or at least that's why my nose is crooked. Do you think genioplasty would help any? I feel like I have a kinda long face so I don't wanna make it any longer if genio will do that. And at the moment I can pull girls surprisingly, online, and a lot of the good looking ones are girls I went to school with, I never message them tho I just use tinder to build a roster so I know which ones are interested if I wanna try getting some cooch. So far I've only had the confidence to ask a fat ugly bitch to give me head in the woods, now I regret it cuz I felt violated afterwards so I've been saving myself for at least an 8/10 when I get some plastic surgery done and start hitting the gym again.
Sounds good man. Also, don't wait on your surgeries to start hitting the gym again. Make it so once you get your surgeries, you'll be closed to maxxed out on all the normie-tier looksmaxes (gmy, skincare, general health shit)

mid tier normie

also you should bulk up instead of leanmaxxing. you look very feminine
Emo girls and other mentally ill females like feminine looking guys tho, and I'm skinny fat right now so I want to get to a lower body fat and then start putting on muscle, I also look 10x worse when I get fat so I'd rather be lean. And I just went from 200 to 130 so I don't wanna go back

Emo girls and other mentally ill females like feminine looking guys tho, and I'm skinny fat right now so I want to get to a lower body fat and then start putting on muscle, I also look 10x worse when I get fat so I'd rather be lean. And I just went from 200 to 130 so I don't wanna go back
how tall are you?

I think no surgery can make you Chad.
Your peak lookspotential is probably HTN (high tien normie), maybe Chadlite but I highly doubt.
Is that still good? Will I be able to fuck most girls I wanna fuck?

Sounds good man. Also, don't wait on your surgeries to start hitting the gym again. Make it so once you get your surgeries, you'll be closed to maxxed out on all the normie-tier looksmaxes (gmy, skincare, general health shit)
Yeah I'll start hitting the gym once I have a license, another couple months until then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
prettyboymaxx nigga
or thugmaxx and become a hood white boy

Because you have every failo in the book, even your ears.
It's just my nose, ears, and chin, would cost me like under $30k to fix how is it over lol. And I'm still able to pull decent looking girls looking like this. And my hair is usually nice but I damaged the fuck out of it this year.

It's just my nose, ears, and chin, would cost me like under $30k to fix how is it over lol. And I'm still able to pull decent looking girls looking like this. And my hair is usually nice but I damaged the fuck out of it this year.
You say that as if they aren't important features, also you jaw is very downward grown.

You will surely be needing more than 30k.

lift you have a pretty boy chadlite face you are decent :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
pheno halo bro @Serial Mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Serial Mogger
prettyboymaxx nigga

prettyboymaxx nigga
I might do both cuz I got a feminine face and I've been called pretty by girls before, and I'm already a hood whiteboy but I've been lame as fuck for the past 6 months now and haven't been talking to anyone or leaving my house so that hasn't helped

You say that as if they aren't important features, also you jaw is very downward grown.

You will surely be needing more than 30k.
Rhinoplasty is $10k in Canada, sliding genioplasty is $6k, and otoplasty is $8k
Those are all higher end prices too, and wdym my jaw is down grown?

Those are all higher end prices too, and wdym my jaw is down grown?
Ohhhh boy. I will try to make this quick.

Your facial profile is extremely concave, signalling your Maxillary & Mandible growth did fuck all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
What's geomaxx
Don't even listen to the retarded shit he's about to say.

It will provide you 0 value, I respect you being open to critical feedback unlike most users here.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Ohhhh boy. I will try to make this quick.

Your facial profile is extremely concave, signalling your Maxillary & Mandible growth did fuck all.
Are there any surgeries that fix that? And is that necessarily a bad thing if I'm content with prettyboymaxxing since I have a feminine face?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Are there any surgeries that fix that? And is that necessarily a bad thing if I'm content with prettyboymaxxing since I have a feminine face?
I mean, there are surgeries to fix it, but if you're content with a less masculine face. Don't worry about it.

I mean, there are surgeries to fix it, but if you're content with a less masculine face. Don't worry about it.
So would I be able to become a prettyboy and pull some 10s if I get a rhinoplasty ,genio and otoplasty?

You have the exact phenotype to slay and be a God in East Asia

• +1
Don't even listen to the retarded shit he's about to say.

It will provide you 0 value, I respect you being open to critical feedback unlike most users here.
that's what I'm saying, I know this wouldn't bring any value what so ever but if he only wants to slay, he can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
that's what I'm saying, I know this wouldn't bring any value what so ever but if he only wants to slay, he can.
if you learn the language and create a good life for yourself there it can but obviously not for everyone, it would be easier to find a high quality ltr too

• +1
I actually kinda knew that already cuz anytime I go on Omegle or ometv and see girls from Asia they always tell me how handsome I am lmao, I'm def gonna go to Thailand for a month one of these days

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 5815
Realistically, you will never become one. You would need too many invasive surgeries

Realistically, you will never become one. You would need too many invasive surgeries
since u are here still could i become chad lite given i have like 30 grand?

Could I still be a coochie slayer if I went the pretty boy route and got my nose fixed along with otoplasty and genioplasty? Ik I'm not butt ugly cuz I can pull as is, I think I could be pretty attractive if I got some of those things fixed

Could I still be a coochie slayer if I went the pretty boy route and got my nose fixed along with otoplasty and genioplasty? Ik I'm not butt ugly cuz I can pull as is, I think I could be pretty attractive if I got some of those things fixed
I've got no idea honestly, you would have to make experiments with women, Im not the one to tell you what you can or can't do. But Ive seen guys at your current level with girlfriends.
You would greatly benefit from the 3 surgeries that youve listed, so I agree. You also have long philtrum and negative canthal tilt. And some major eye area failos (asymmetries, unideal shape). But you can boost your attractiveness by a large amount with those 3 surgeries