What surgeries can I get to become Chad?

since u are here still could i become chad lite given i have like 30 grand?
idk..maybe who knows, you have to try. Just take it step by step

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Not even 1000 surgeries will turn you into a chad.

I've got no idea honestly, you would have to make experiments with women, Im not the one to tell you what you can or can't do. But Ive seen guys at your current level with girlfriends.
You would greatly benefit from the 3 surgeries that youve listed, so I agree. You also have long philtrum and negative canthal tilt. And some major eye area failos (asymmetries, unideal shape). But you can boost your attractiveness by a large amount with those 3 surgeries
My eyes normally look better than they do atm, I just have a shitty lifestyle right now, I've been complimented on them a lot so I don't think they're an issue really, would I be able to be an 8-9/10 after I get at least a nosejob/genio? And where am I right now? Also planning on getting down to 10-12% bodyfat so would that boost my attractiveness by much?

Not even 1000 surgeries will turn you into a chad.
Yea I misused chad, I don't want to be super masculine looking since it wouldn't go with my face anyways since I have feminine features, would it take much for me to be a pretty boy though?

My eyes normally look better than they do atm, I just have a shitty lifestyle right now, I've been complimented on them a lot so I don't think they're an issue really, would I be able to be an 8-9/10 after I get at least a nosejob/genio? And where am I right now? Also planning on getting down to 10-12% bodyfat so would that boost my attractiveness by much?
Your eyes are an issue if you want to pull stacies, but they're not your biggest issue
I don't rate out of 10 btw, the only way to know is to try tinder/cold approaches. But after nosejob/genio, you will be better looking that's all I can say
To me, right now you're below average (because of the mentionned failos) - Basically, when I look at your face, some failos immediately stand out
Leanmaxing always helps, but you're lean enough, so no not really

Yea I misused chad, I don't want to be super masculine looking since it wouldn't go with my face anyways since I have feminine features, would it take much for me to be a pretty boy though?
"Chad" only means good looking. So Chad can mean prettyboy. But you don't have what it takes to be a prettyboy (not right now), and I'm talking objectively. With surgeries, you can try to look more like Josh Richards (dude from tiktok), something similar.

Your eyes are an issue if you want to pull stacies, but they're not your biggest issue
I don't rate out of 10 btw, the only way to know is to try tinder/cold approaches. But after nosejob/genio, you will be better looking that's all I can say
To me, right now you're below average (because of the mentionned failos) - Basically, when I look at your face, some failos immediately stand out
Leanmaxing always helps, but you're lean enough, so no not really
I'm actually at like 18% even tho I look skinny in the pics so I think I could improve my features by getting leaner. Would the operations I have in mind bring me to above average? And I almost never go for Stacies anyways, usually emo girls, ratchet girls, and sluts. In your opinion what would I need to do to become a pretty boy?

"Chad" only means good looking. So Chad can mean prettyboy. But you don't have what it takes to be a prettyboy (not right now), and I'm talking objectively. With surgeries, you can try to look more like Josh Richards (dude from tiktok), something similar.
I've been told I look kinda like Josh Richards, and Machine Gun Kelly a lot, I feel like I look more like MGK tho, how could I achieve looking like MGK?

I'm actually at like 18% even tho I look skinny in the pics so I think I could improve my features by getting leaner. Would the operations I have in mind bring me to above average? And I almost never go for Stacies anyways, usually emo girls, ratchet girls, and sluts. In your opinion what would I need to do to become a pretty boy?
Leanmaxing is always a looksmax so yeah do it. All I can tell you is that you will be better looking. But to me (I'm not a woman so keep in my mind thats its just my male point of view), you would need: Rhino, genio, fillers on the jaw or a chin wing and a lip lift at the very least to become a prettyboy.

I've been told I look kinda like Josh Richards, and Machine Gun Kelly a lot, I feel like I look more like MGK tho, how could I achieve looking like MGK?
Get the surgeries Ive mentionned above + canthoplasty and you'll be at their level

Get the surgeries Ive mentionned above + canthoplasty and you'll be at their level
So should I have a budget of like $50k for all that? I'm okay with knowing I can be attractive for $50k or less but anything more would take awhile to accumulate. All 3 of the surgeries I already had in mind are $10k or under.

So should I have a budget of like $50k for all that? I'm okay with knowing I can be attractive for $50k or less but anything more would take awhile to accumulate. All 3 of the surgeries I already had in mind are $10k or under.
yeah 50k$ will be enough. I myself made 70k$ in 2 years but I had to give up on college

yeah 50k$ will be enough. I myself made 70k$ in 2 years but I had to give up on college
Okay things are starting to look up then. I'ma just stay at my moms and work for like 3 years to save enough to get the surgeries then start living my life lol. Gonna start working out like crazy and taking care of my skin too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I only see you having potential for HTN tbh

I only see you having potential for HTN tbh
Thats fine with me, I just don't wanna look like a goblin anymore, and a HTN where I live can get literally anything

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
you need jaw surgery, rhinoplasty and canthoplasty brother. once you’re done with these surgeries consider eyebrow transplant to get more dom looking eye area, and consider an otoplasty to fix your ears.

you could get most of these surgeries i mentioned in one go. you’d only have to go under the knife twice and you’ll be fine

you have chad potential but you’ll need some cash to get these surgeries. expect to spend between 25-40k, but you’d practically look 10x better

you need jaw surgery, rhinoplasty and canthoplasty brother. once you’re done with these surgeries consider eyebrow transplant to get more dom looking eye area, and consider an otoplasty to fix your ears.

you could get most of these surgeries i mentioned in one go. you’d only have to go under the knife twice and you’ll be fine

you have chad potential but you’ll need some cash to get these surgeries. expect to spend between 25-40k, but you’d practically look 10x better
Just genioplasty though right? I don't think I need bimax do I?

Just genioplasty though right? I don't think I need bimax do I?
I couldn’t tell you, you need to get your bite checked and get an x-ray first. It depends if your bite is normal or not and also how recessed you are.

I couldn’t tell you, you need to get your bite checked and get an x-ray first. It depends if your bite is normal or not and also how recessed you are.
I have a bit of a malocclusion, but I've never had any problems with my bite, and my dentists never said that I do either. Is that a good sign that I'll only need genio?