What surgeries could ascend this truecel to normie?

P

Pakicel

Kraken

He has a recessed maxilla and a short face so bimax with maxillary downgraft should help. Then Lip reduction + rhino after that.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, SeiGun, Jason Voorhees and 6 others
fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 2968, JackHanma and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 2968, Jason Voorhees and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Jason Voorhees, Stallone and 3 others
nothing tbh, his soft features (like skin) are just too fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Jason Voorhees, germanlooks and 1 other person
i want to strangle femoids on reddit giving bluepill advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, JackHanma, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
732AD602 4B7D 4A68 AB6E 21D3FFA29DD2

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Jason Voorhees, never_lucky and 5 others
also lol @ this

those replies. that collective foid dishonesty is so fascinating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeiGun, Jason Voorhees, never_lucky and 1 other person
Bildschirmfoto 2021 10 24 um 112603
Bildschirmfoto 2021 10 24 um 112409

The TOP comment :lul::lul::lul:
get a hair cut, skin care and clothes :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, TUSSELEIF and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
nose and nasal bridge reconsturction, skin fixing, eyebrow transplants

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 756
nothing tbh, his soft features (like skin) are just too fucked
That's just plain defeatist. I do believe that surgery could ascend him even if it isn't exactly practical. There have to be some knowledgeable people who here could formulate a plan that could work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 2729
Suicide and reroll life unironically

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
easy to fix him to lose virginity, fix eyelashes, eyebrows, skin, better hairstyle, teeth whitening, bimax, gymmax, thugmaxx (tatts etc), lips, maybe beardfraud, showing his bbc off on sex dating sites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
easy to fix him to lose virginity, fix eyelashes, eyebrows, skin, better hairstyle, teeth whitening, bimax, gymmax, thugmaxx (tatts etc), lips, maybe beardfraud, showing his bbc off on sex dating sites
Could bbcmax work at his height (5'2")?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
damn, his skin is bunched up like a pug. he needs tret for skincare and minox for brows. if minox doesn't work then a brow transplant. definitely needs braces for his bimaxillary protrusion. bimax for sfs and his off center mandible. im not sure if he has a recessed maxilla though, hard to tell with all that skin bunched up around his midface. and as you said lip reduction. rhino might not be necessary depending on how his face looks after bimax, also his skin is incredibly thick so not sure how much it will help anyway. but this nigga looks poor as shit though so he'll probably stay trucel for life.

• +1
damn, his skin is bunched up like a pug. he needs tret for skincare and minox for brows. if minox doesn't work then a brow transplant. definitely needs braces for his bimaxillary protrusion. bimax for sfs and his off center mandible. im not sure if he has a recessed maxilla though, hard to tell with all that skin bunched up around his midface. and as you said lip reduction and rhinoplasty but with how incredibly thick his skin is, not sure how much rhinoplasty will help. this nigga looks poor as shit though so he'll probably stay trucel for life.
He doesn't seem pretty self-aware judging by his reddit posts. Do you think he knows he is a truecel?

• +1
He doesn't seem pretty self-aware judging by his reddit posts. Do you think he knows he is a truecel?
when even reddit tells you you're ugly im sure you'd get the hint

• +1
you know what nvm, i just looked at his profile and this guy seems actual low IQ. he rolled the worst numbers on every single stat lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and user47283
you know what nvm, i just looked at his profile and this guy seems actual low IQ. he rolled the worst numbers on every single stat lol
He flunked community college . Likely sub-100 IQ. Works a dead-end grocery store job too.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5180
Damn this guy really looks like the people on that twilight zone episode from like the 60s where they were doing surgery on some hot looking girl because she was so repulsive to society looking like that.

• +1
@kjsbdfiusdf Haitians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6403

level 2
cinderblock-ank

·5m

As a lady can confirm that personality plays a huge part, I've found guys attractive that are far from conventionally attractive because they were fun to be around.
-----------------------------------------

:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ifyouwannabemylover and TUSSELEIF

He has a recessed maxilla and a short face so bimax with maxillary downgraft should help. Then Lip reduction + rhino after that.

Needs to smile more, srs

• +1
a true subhuman. a midget as well. completely over

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TUSSELEIF

level 2
cinderblock-ank

·5m

As a lady can confirm that personality plays a huge part, I've found guys attractive that are far from conventionally attractive because they were fun to be around.
-----------------------------------------

:ROFLMAO:
The blatant gaslighting and lying in the comments make me rage hard. Do they seriously believe their own lies? God I hate normies

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 5180, Lawton88 and 3 others
I have friends that look way worse than him with extremely stunning hot girlfriends or different tinder dates every week. The fact that he is posting on reddit and is not confident with his looks, is the main problem. Shame in him not having a alpha attitude. Girls can sense this, and would never be attracted someone superficial like him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, never_lucky, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
Get him some chains, iPhone and some new jordans easy slayer @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Looks234
blacks can't be incels so nothing to change @RetardSubhuman

• +1
Fuck this gay earth. Nothing can save me and this guy. We both need multiple surgeries to look human.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Jason Voorhees and Prettyboy
Fuck this unfair world. If God exist how can he let such creatures be born and expect to live in a society

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, JosephGarrot123 and hastati
Fuck this unfair world. If God exist how can he let such creatures be born and expect to live in a society
All of this negativity isn't good for your mental health. I personally like to approach things more positively. In fact, I think the current reality we live in is the most optimal outcome for everyone as a whole as it is the only reality that could be reasonably be expected to sustain itself.

• +1
Fuck this gay earth. Nothing can save me and this guy. We both need multiple surgeries to look human.
Are you really that bad looking? Every user who claims to be deformed turns out to be average - above average looking. And even then I am fairly optimistic about advancement in the field of plastic surgery. I do believe the techniques we have in a few decades will be far superior to the ones we have right now.

• +1
If I were him I would join the Cirque de Soleil and make a bank

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias