What surgeries did Syrianpsycho do to ascend?

D

Deleted member 8771

Gold
So it's pretty obvious his "mewing" transformation is surgery but what procedures did he do? I also stalked his family members instagrams, one of his brother have a very obvious rhinoplasty and the other one a jaw implant. His mother doesn't have a natural nose as well. It's brutal how some random family ascend mogs every autist looksmaxxer on here who spent years researching surgeries like an autist.

101023160 253280092399799 7246323246795839689 n

101496926 1630247537141318 4846042996121463027 n

290985464 562992451996900 4215843754609287854 n
287775035 999031934141006 8806221465828477557 n

Attachments

• SnapTik_7146426804339739950.mp4
    336.2 KB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, ChristianChad, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
Jaw implant

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 19294 and 6 others
puberty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zzabidi, terrorblade, cutecel and 5 others
puberty transformation and now he thinks it's mewing

• +1
Reactions: Zzabidi
puberty transformation and now he thinks it's mewing
I doubt it, he even talks about "eye corrective surgery" when you check him responding to comments on TikTok, He was living in Lebanon when he ascended where it's super common to get plastic surgery. I need to find the surgeons he went to jfl, probably mogs every European surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, ChristianChad and cutecel
I doubt it, he even talks about "eye corrective surgery" when you check him responding to comments on TikTok, He was living in Lebanon when he ascended where it's super common to get plastic surgery. I need to find the surgeons he went to jfl, probably mogs every European surgeon.
he looks like a god now
if he had surgery it sucks that he's lying to everyone and giving mfs false hope :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and rand anon
I searched for good plastic surgeons in Lebanon and I found someone with the same family name as Syrianpsycho, I wonder if it's his uncle or something.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anticel, Manfrommars, Deleted member 21340 and 4 others
Puberty or jaw surgery

I searched for good plastic surgeons in Lebanon and I found someone with the same family name as Syrianpsycho, I wonder if it's his uncle or something.
Blackpilled family

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
he looks like a god now
if he had surgery it sucks that he's lying to everyone and giving mfs false hope :lul:
It goes both ways really. Those who claim surgery give false hope and those who claim mewing the same.

I actually feel suicidal whenever I see him.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zzabidi and Hero of the Imperium
he is attractive now but apparently girls still leave him and shit and he can barely get past the talking stage LMAO

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Deleted member 19766, Zzabidi and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, hiwasuwor, SyrianPsycho and 1 other person
he posts sad boy stuff sometimes maybe its just to appeal to his incel followers
I want to kill myself every time I see him. I hate myself.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and randomvanish
he posts sad boy stuff sometimes maybe its just to appeal to his incel followers
is the black pill, you cannot escape from it even when you ascend, the difference in treatment is just validation of all your pain so it becomes hard to cope with

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
Why bro what's wrong?

is the black pill, you cannot escape from it even when you ascend, the difference in treatment is just validation of all your pain so it becomes hard to cope with
My goal in life is to ascend. But I do think my brain will forever be corrupted by the blackpill, It's cruel to force the blackpill on normies, many can't take it so they cope.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
he ran away from syria

Whole family has brutal horseface but the mom is hot

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Deleted member 8771
Why bro what's wrong?

My goal in life is to ascend. But I do think my brain will forever be corrupted by the blackpill, It's cruel to force the blackpill on normies, many can't take it so they cope.
HQNP Stacies and Stacylites will choose him over me because he is a model with status.

HQNP Stacies and Stacylites will choose him over me because he is a model with status.

Once someone on this site reaches 50k posts someone should track their ip and get them institutionalized to a mental ward. How u this insecure over some nobody thirst trapper on tiktok

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Once someone on this site reaches 50k posts someone should track their ip and get them institutionalized to a mental ward. How u this insecure over some nobody thirst trapper on tiktok
HQNP foids love him because he's a model with status...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
he looks like a god now
i hope yk i’m not lying. i haven’t had a single procedure done. really hate how my names being thrown around in here :/

• +1
bro why think of your potential, you think i post the stuff i do to make you feel worse about urself??

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, Mongrelcel and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Xangsane
he is attractive now but apparently girls still leave him and shit and he can barely get past the talking stage LMAO
every girl i’ve had a relationship with- i’ve broken up with them. this includes relationships before and after my transformation. don’t make assumptions off my tiktoks please that’s just a niche thing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Xangsane
  • +1
i hope yk i’m not lying. i haven’t had a single procedure done. really hate how my names being thrown around in here :/
yea I've had insane growth in my face and jaw since I started mewing but I don't know if it's mewing or puberty as I started when I was 15
but your transformation looks almost unreal that's why it's speculated that you've had surgery I suppose

how do i do that, cuz i’m actually down. especially if i continue to grow on that platform, id love to prove it to y’all

r
You can get a CBCT Scan of your jaw done at any orthodontist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel, Yerico7, szolliontaraelis and 2 others
every girl i’ve had a relationship with- i’ve broken up with them. this includes relationships before and after my transformation. don’t make assumptions off my tiktoks please that’s just a niche thing
Did you think you can do better than the girls you were with and are in a slaying/fboy phase? You look like you're the type to have loads of options. You have loads of HQNP foids fawning over you.

Last edited:
this is mewing + fillers, im 99% sure cause i myself had a very similar transformation with mewing + fillers. JFL at anyone who thinks his hyoid raised from surgery, thats just not possible (within reason). Also LMFAO at anyone who thinks his angularity is from implants or even worse, natural hahaha. Thats fillers, for sure. Mewing and fillers can do wonders ngl, the bone changes that arent possible with mewing u just get fillers for and u can get a giga tight hyoid with le mew

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Verse
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish
lol i spoke to the real syrian psycho and he told me otherwise, you’re not him buddy boyo

• +1
lol i spoke to the real syrian psycho and he told me otherwise, you’re not him buddy boyo
DM me “yuno” on instagram and i’ll text back mentioning you on this forum. You didn’t speak shi with me

this is mewing + fillers, im 99% sure cause i myself had a very similar transformation with mewing + fillers. JFL at anyone who thinks his hyoid raised from surgery, thats just not possible (within reason). Also LMFAO at anyone who thinks his angularity is from implants or even worse, natural hahaha. Thats fillers, for sure. Mewing and fillers can do wonders ngl, the bone changes that arent possible with mewing u just get fillers for and u can get a giga tight hyoid with le mew
there is a special type of custom jaw implant that is more sharp edged, there is a possibility he could have used that instead of filler

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
there is a special type of custom jaw implant that is more sharp edged, there is a possibility he could have used that instead of filler
dont think so, fillers are more versatile and his transformation was gradual (multiple injections). also his face has the usual shine from fillers

• +1
Reactions: Verse
JFL at ANYBODY here who said puberty

• JFL
his whole family is full of doctors, including... plastic surgeons.

yeah bro, mewing and puberty

• +1
DM me “yuno” on instagram and i’ll text back mentioning you on this forum. You didn’t speak shi with me
Stop the cap mane. I texted him and he texted me back like 5 days ago lmao

• +1
bro why think of your potential, you think i post the stuff i do to make you feel worse about urself??
stop pretending you give a fuck about subhumans

if it's really you, you're here to brag and mog the recessed 5'8 genetic abominations because it floods your brain with dopamine, don't pretend it's for some other more "moral" reason