What surgeries did Syrianpsycho do to ascend?

stop pretending you give a fuck about subhumans

if it's really you, you're here to brag and mog the recessed 5'8 genetic abominations because it floods your brain with dopamine, don't pretend it's for some other more "moral" reason
you guys are so negative about life its sad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yerico7, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 8771
you guys are so negative about life its sad
room temp IQ take

why should we be positive?

because we can marginally improve out looks (to end up invisible anyway) after wageslaving for years, with our youth already being gone, while chads can just live their life that's of higher quality that we can ever dream of?

what the fuck is there to be positive about answer me this

• So Sad
Reactions: kuroganeikki
room temp IQ take

why should we be positive?

because we can marginally improve out looks (to end up invisible anyway) after wageslaving for years, with our youth already being gone, while chads can just live their life that's of higher quality that we can ever dream of?

what the fuck is there to be positive about answer me this
Life isnt all about living in coomersland and smashing bubbly giggly peachy b00ties AKA PUTTING THE STAFF INSIDE DIRTY SWEATY HOLES. In fact big asses and titties will kill ya. You have to find the peace in yourself because no girl will give that to u. Wake up guys. Wake up. Sex is overrated, so are relationships. But am not here trying to convince you… because everyone have its time. But am trying to show u another possibility, and its not coping, because am not saying you to not think about girls anymore. Improve your looks, but also improve your mental health, because thats the most important. Realize that happiness dont come from without, but from within. Oh and btw you cant marginally improve, if you truly believe you can, you can greatly improve. Chads or people with looks, most of them, already have peace within, they dont search it in girls because true mega sigma grindset alpha chad knows himself and not a fucking simp. You know superman right? He is a fictional character, he is a virgin at 31 years old you know that? Watch superman & lois tv series and you’ll see. Of course thats not real, thats fictional, but IMO you guys are so focused on the outside your are missing who you are, whats inside of you, in the end we are all the same despite the looks.

You need to raise your fucking confidence up because society has brainwashed you, To get out of the shit you find yourself in you have to work on yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and SurgeryEnjoyer
DM me “yuno” on instagram and i’ll text back mentioning you on this forum. You didn’t speak shi with me
brother i see you had pretty bad eye asymmetry on ur first ID pic, i fell on my face and as a kid so i got same eye asymmetry , did you do anything to try and fix it? please share its a failo for me, thank you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
jaw and chin fillers + mewing to fraud his hyoid

jaw and chin fillers + mewing to fraud his hyoid
He had a Turkey Neck. It is NOT hyoid shit whatever. Like this:
neck-procedures-726-left-side-detail.jpg

The only way to fix that shit is to literally do a neck lift. :feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771