What surgeries do I get to achieve this?

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
0kami123 before after

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
what about BSSO and genio or implants?
Its not genio or implants. It’s bimax, genio AND implants for the jaw angle. You changed your ramus. You cannot do that except with implants.

If you can get bsso only depends on your bite. But probably not

noose around your neck and saying bye to the world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Its not genio or implants. It’s bimax, genio AND implants for the jaw angle. You changed your ramus. You cannot do that except with implants.

If you can get bsso only depends on your bite. But probably not
Was thinking of just doing implants tbh
noose around your neck and saying bye to the world
I got too much hope about ascending.

Was thinking of just doing implants tbh

I got too much hope about ascending.
many ways achieve your goal. But bimax and implants is the most mogger surgery. Especially for your case.

many ways achieve your goal. But bimax and implants is the most mogger surgery. Especially for your case.
Couldn't a wraparound just do this?

i look similar to you, ill do genio and prob jaw angle implants to try to achieve something similar, what did you changed besides jaw and nose?

Couldn't a wraparound just do this?
Yeah it can. But implants can lead to a whole lot aesthetic issues especially if that large. Like. Your teeth aren’t more forward. Everything has the possibility to not look as it should. Uncanny . Functional issues aside

i look similar to you, ill do genio and prob jaw angle implants to try to achieve something similar, what did you changed besides jaw and nose?
That's it, kybella fat injections to get rid of the hyoid fat I guess.

That's it, kybella fat injections to get rid of the hyoid fat I guess.
ive already got rhino and still have a big ass nose but straight :lul: soon ill do a ct scan for the genio

ive already got rhino and still have a big ass nose but straight :lul: soon ill do a ct scan for the genio
Honestly why do genio if you can just do a full wraparound implant.

Honestly why do genio if you can just do a full wraparound implant.
im fucking brazillian :feelswhy: go abroad for surgeries its not an option for me and most surgeons here use medpor or silicon and dont do warparounds, i do like genio results and maybe it will look good with an jaw angle after, but dont know much about the subject yet

im fucking brazillian :feelswhy: go abroad for surgeries its not an option for me and most surgeons here use medpor or silicon and dont do warparounds, i do like genio results and maybe it will look good with an jaw angle after, but dont know much about the subject yet
I learned more about surgeries from realself than this meme forum tbh.

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider
I learned more about surgeries from realself than this meme forum tbh.
You need to research if an implant changes the hyoid positing. I guess not since the muscles don’t change. One of the most important changes in your morph is the hyoid.

implants are only masking the issue at a certain spot.

it will look different than if your skull grew healthy as it should. Bimax can achieve that effect tho.

Bimax is simply the holy grail for recessed cels like you.

You need to research if an implant changes the hyoid positing. I guess not since the muscles don’t change. One of the most important changes in your morph is the hyoid.

implants are only masking the issue at a certain spot.

it will look different than if your skull grew healthy as it should. Bimax can achieve that effect tho.

Bimax is simply the holy grail for recessed cels like you.
My hyoid bone is covered by fat, those fat cells don't shrink like they should. To get rid of it you need to get rid of the fat around the neck.

I don't want to do bimax because its more expensive, painful and dangerous than a well made implant.

My hyoid bone is covered by fat, those fat cells don't shrink like they should. To get rid of it you need to get rid of the fat around the neck.

I don't want to do bimax because its more expensive, painful and dangerous than a well made implant.
The hyoid is mostly Position by the submental muscles. It doesn’t look like you have a weird anomaly. But You do you. Just keep it in mind. Save money on the wrong end.

The hyoid is mostly Position by the submental muscles. It doesn’t look like you have a weird anomaly. But You do you. Just keep it in mind. Save money on the wrong end.
What exactly fixes the Hyoid? I'm looking into Bimax with Jaw Angle Implants, it seems to be the route for me. I'm worried my issue is the Hyoid, does Bimax+Genio correct this? I was told it stretches the muscle, so the fat around the neck tightens too, so it might not even be recommended to get Kybella Injections there.

What can be done to fight a weak Hyoid?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
What exactly fixes the Hyoid? I'm looking into Bimax with Jaw Angle Implants, it seems to be the route for me. I'm worried my issue is the Hyoid, does Bimax+Genio correct this? I was told it stretches the muscle, so the fat around the neck tightens too, so it might not even be recommended to get Kybella Injections there.

What can be done to fight a weak Hyoid?
Yes. Bimax and chin wing stretch the muscle and raise the hyoid. It can change drastically or only minor. Sadly that’s very hard to predict and differs from person to person.
I can ask soon when I have my planning.

another way to deal with a low hyoid is add chin height. That will make the hyoid seem higher in comparison and thus look like a tighter jawline.

Other than that you can’t change the hyoid.

Yes. Bimax and chin wing stretch the muscle and raise the hyoid. It can change drastically or only minor. Sadly that’s very hard to predict and differs from person to person.
I can ask soon when I have my planning.

another way to deal with a low hyoid is add chin height. That will make the hyoid seem higher in comparison and thus look like a tighter jawline.

Other than that you can’t change the hyoid.
I've kind of sorted the plan of Bimax, Genio and Mandibular Implants. I can't find anyone that will offer Chin-wing in replacement of Genio, or even sidewing for that matter, but with the mandibular implants, not sure if it's necessary as only difference I can see from Chin-wing to Genio is the widening of the Ramus?

It's nice to hear something can be done about this, I hear Hyoid coming up a lot, and wasn't sure if it just tightened the skin or the actual Hyoid muscle. That's good then, do you think Bimax+Genio can raise the Hyoid alone?

It's discussing this that makes me really agree with others that Tom Cruise definitely got jaw work done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 0
  • tom-cruise-1990.jpg
    tom-cruise-1990.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
I've kind of sorted the plan of Bimax, Genio and Mandibular Implants. I can't find anyone that will offer Chin-wing in replacement of Genio, or even sidewing for that matter, but with the mandibular implants, not sure if it's necessary as only difference I can see from Chin-wing to Genio is the widening of the Ramus?

It's nice to hear something can be done about this, I hear Hyoid coming up a lot, and wasn't sure if it just tightened the skin or the actual Hyoid muscle. That's good then, do you think Bimax+Genio can raise the Hyoid alone?

It's discussing this that makes me really agree with others that Tom Cruise definitely got jaw work done.
You misunderstood me. I wasn’t saying bimax AND chin wing together can change the hyoid. I was saying a bimax can and will change the hyoid. Another surgery that also changes the hyoid is the chin wing.

I wasn’t saying both together. I was trying To say those two surgeries individually change the hyoid.

So yes a bimax + genio will change the hyoid. But it differs on how much for each person