What surgeries do i need for my lower third ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
20241002 214540
20241002 214840

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I already talked with a surgeon and he sald that my chin is recessed, but my jaw and maxilla are fine, but id like to get more impressions. Is Genio enough or do i also need Jaw Angle Implants or something else ?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and PeakIncels
if your bite is good then sliding genio + jaw implants. Seems like you also need something for your midface no cap

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoredPrince, ryuken, PeakIncels and 1 other person
if your bite is good then sliding genio + jaw implants. Seems like you also need something for your midface no cap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, ryuken and PeakIncels
Nigga, you’re some a 15 y o delusional retard. Try to morph him with more forward maxilla and see how it turns out
stop giving advice please 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: sb23 and ryuken
stop giving advice please 🙏
Says the one throwing out “get trimax dood” advice left and right along with leftort 2 and 3 like every single person is a candidate 😭

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Says the one throwing out “get trimax dood” advice left and right along with leftort 2 and 3 like every single person is a candidate 😭
sounds based to me :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: sb23
It’s sunk in unfortunately, look into infraorbital rims
Are there any good ascensions with infraorbital rim implants ? In most before/afters i saw, the difference wasnt too noticable

Are there any good ascensions with infraorbital rim implants ? In most before/afters i saw, the difference wasnt too noticable
Because most people who get them are brainwashed by delusional retards like that guy in this thread and they don't actually need them. You do actually need them since yours are indeed recessed along with malars. Honestly you can also try malar implants first and see how your face changes, leaving infras for later. Infras are indeed complicated, and you might need to maintain them afterwards with fat grafts and shit, and they only work for those who are recessed and you seem like a candidate ngl. Again, you can try malars for now, less chances of getting botched with those and most of the time you can't go wrong with them, because you definitely need something for your mid face.
To answer your question, here's a realistic result

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Because most people who get them are brainwashed by delusional retards like that guy in this thread and they don't actually need them. You do actually need them since yours are indeed recessed along with malars. Honestly you can also try malar implants first and see how your face changes, leaving infras for later. Infras are indeed complicated, and you might need to maintain them afterwards with fat grafts and shit, and they only work for those who are recessed and you seem like a candidate ngl. Again, you can try malars for now, less chances of getting botched with those and most of the time you can't go wrong with them, because you definitely need something for your mid face.
To answer your question, here's a realistic result

Is Malar Cheekbones ?

I already talked with a surgeon and he sald that my chin is recessed, but my jaw and maxilla are fine, but id like to get more impressions. Is Genio enough or do i also need Jaw Angle Implants or something else ?

Which surgeon did you talk to ?

Sounds like somebody who is function focused.

Which surgeon did you talk to ?

Sounds like somebody who is function focused.
A doctor who is specialized in mouth and jaw surgery for plastic and aesthetic surgery, according to the description on the website of the clinic i visited