What surgeries do I need for this.

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
Is there any way to make me more symmertric, I hate the way my jaw is super shifted to one side, especially when looking at the placement of mouth to nose this is super visible and in other pics you can see the overall asymmetry. My eyes are also on different levels.

Attachments

• IMG_20240425_011754.jpg
    IMG_20240425_011754.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240523_152928.jpg
    Screenshot_20240523_152928.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Please guys, i am in immens suffering

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
is your bite okay?

you will look exactly the same only slightly more symmetrical

Upload a profile pic. You look very good from the front. I assume your profile is also good. If you dont have any health issues why would you want MMA when clearly there is nothing wrong with you.

Upload a profile pic. You look very good from the front. I assume your profile is also good. If you dont have any health issues why would you want MMA when clearly there is nothing wrong with you.
My profile kinda sucks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240525_173523.jpg
    Screenshot_20240525_173523.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe and UZB_Strebl
Is there any way to make me more symmertric, I hate the way my jaw is super shifted to one side, especially when looking at the placement of mouth to nose this is super visible and in other pics you can see the overall asymmetry. My eyes are also on different levels.
sleep on the side your chin point towards, chew food on the side you normally dont. sounds retarded but also mew symmetrically lol. you dont need surgery for this. if youre getting a surgery get lip filler, or rhino to start with

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
However, the side profile doesn't matter, what bothers me is the asymmetry
I am sorry but you are either trolling or you need a psychiatrist. You have no idea how many people would kill to have your face.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
I am sorry but you are either trolling or you need a psychiatrist. You have no idea how many people would kill to have your face.
The assymetry isn't really as apparent in photos as it is irl i guess. But yea, I am definitely non nt

Also, I am not even kidding or trying to flex, since obviously something is wrong with me, but I am 6.6ft tall and yet I haven't spoken to a girl in half a year, feel like a looser. All I do is work out, I can't talk to new people, I hate every picture of myself and the way I look and every girl I have ever talked to, no matter if flirtatious or not, has told me I am super weird.

Also, I am not even kidding or trying to flex, since obviously something is wrong with me, but I am 6.6ft tall and yet I haven't spoken to a girl in half a year, feel like a looser. All I do is work out, I can't talk to new people, I hate every picture of myself and the way I look and every girl I have ever talked to, no matter if flirtatious or not, has told me I am super weird.
Brother, you have insane profile and very good frontal. You make have some slight frontal asymmetry but i guarantee you your problem is mental and not physical. Find out why are you so awkward and weird and fix that.

Brother, you have insane profile and very good frontal. You make have some slight frontal asymmetry but i guarantee you your problem is mental and not physical. Find out why are you so awkward and weird and fix that.
my skin isn't as perfect, but it's getting better with retinol. I was in therapy for two different small things but it never helped. Adhd and adult Isha at age 15. However i think there might be something else, I was told I always am an open book when it comes to my emotions. It's not like I cry alot or anything but my fave is very readable. I also am dead afraid of rejection that isn't a good thing combined with my standards lol. Also I really wasn't ever good at anything I did, so I nerd out hard about the few things that I know about cause knowledge of certain topics really is my only skill but since I know I come of weird, I never talk to girls basically. I also stopped drinking alcohol wich even further differentiates me in alot of social situations. I see every little flaw in my face, I hate the inverted filter and I hate not looking godlike. Also, i think the pictures are frauding, irl I look worse i think, but i seriously can't tell anymore

my skin isn't as perfect, but it's getting better with retinol. I was in therapy for two different small things but it never helped. Adhd and adult Isha at age 15. However i think there might be something else, I was told I always am an open book when it comes to my emotions. It's not like I cry alot or anything but my fave is very readable. I also am dead afraid of rejection that isn't a good thing combined with my standards lol. Also I really wasn't ever good at anything I did, so I nerd out hard about the few things that I know about cause knowledge of certain topics really is my only skill but since I know I come of weird, I never talk to girls basically. I also stopped drinking alcohol wich even further differentiates me in alot of social situations. I see every little flaw in my face, I hate the inverted filter and I hate not looking godlike. Also, i think the pictures are frauding, irl I look worse i think, but i seriously can't tell anymore
You have 100 mental issues to work on and you choose to focus on some stupid facial imperfection. You need to realise that even if you fix the asymmetry that wont change jack shit because you will still be awkward as fuck. I am telling you, your profile mogs 99% of people. Be grateful you never have to worry about health issues caused by facial recession. Your pics are not frauded. Your facial growth can be seen from an airplane. Fix your personality issues and then do something about the asymmetry if you want.

• +1
You have 100 mental issues to work on and you choose to focus on some stupid facial imperfection. You need to realise that even if you fix the asymmetry that wont change jack shit because you will still be awkward as fuck. I am telling you, your profile mogs 99% of people. Be grateful you never have to worry about health issues caused by facial recession. Your pics are not frauded. Your facial growth can be seen from an airplane. Fix your personality issues and then do something about the asymmetry if you want.
Yes. I was always aware that i wasn't a truecell probably, but I still started trying to fix every detail because I thought it might compensate for my mental or would make me more confident.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
sleep on the side your chin point towards, chew food on the side you normally dont. sounds retarded but also mew symmetrically lol. you dont need surgery for this. if youre getting a surgery get lip filler, or rhino to start with
Rhino on the list, especially because of my side profile. Maby
Will look for those things. Rhino is defenetly on the list, aswell as maby subbucal since, eventhough it isn't visible, my cheeks hold an ammount of fat. I am however, afraid that lip filler would make me doll like and weird looking since my mouth is very narrow and my lip shape of the upper lip isn't too rounded. Maby mse could widen my mouth a bit since I also have a bit of a narrow pallet. But I am afraid it would fuck me uo more then it would help me.

Nerdoplasty

Schizoplasty

• +1
but I still started trying to fix every detail because I thought it might compensate for my mental or would make me more confident.
Good, that’s what u should be doing

fixing mental issues, personality, β€œntmaxxing”, none of it is possible so the only viable option is to compensate with looks

• +1
Yes. I was always aware that i wasn't a truecell probably, but I still started trying to fix every detail because I thought it might compensate for my mental or would make me more confident.
Thats not how it works my friend. That could work if you have something significant and very easily visible thats wrong. You are not a truecell physically but from what i see you are a truecell mentally. And thats probably worse. In your specific case your mental problems are 99.99% of the reason why you dont get girls and good social life. Again, if you have something significant and life altering problem with your face, you should absolutely fix it but thats not your case. Trying to fix every little imperfection will lead to more and more misery because you will still be socially awkward as fuck and you will keep thinking its this and that imperfection that needs β€œfixing”. Also having surgery for every imperfection can backfire like no tomorrow. You could end up looking terrible like the Bogdanoff brothers. They absolutely had some mental illnesses like body dysmorphia because they had perfectly normal faces and decided to β€œfix” every little imperfection and ended up looking like absolute freaks. Fix your mental health, stop being a social caveman and i guarantee you your problems with girls and general social interactions will disappear.

• +1
Thats not how it works my friend. That could work if you have something significant and very easily visible thats wrong. You are not a truecell physically but from what i see you are a truecell mentally. And thats probably worse. In your specific case your mental problems are 99.99% of the reason why you dont get girls and good social life. Again, if you have something significant and life altering problem with your face, you should absolutely fix it but thats not your case. Trying to fix every little imperfection will lead to more and more misery because you will still be socially awkward as fuck and you will keep thinking its this and that imperfection that needs β€œfixing”. Also having surgery for every imperfection can backfire like no tomorrow. You could end up looking terrible like the Bogdanoff brothers. They absolutely had some mental illnesses like body dysmorphia because they had perfectly normal faces and decided to β€œfix” every little imperfection and ended up looking like absolute freaks. Fix your mental health, stop being a social caveman and i guarantee you your problems with girls and general social interactions will disappear.
I am not even a social caveman, I go to the gym 5 times a week and do martial arts. But I can't get myself to try and "pick up" a girl. The more I like them, the more I fear of rejection.

I am not even a social caveman, I go to the gym 5 times a week and do martial arts. But I can't get myself to try and "pick up" a girl. The more I like them, the more I fear of rejection.
Don’t listen to that greycel
U look good but something for the lips would benefit you a lot. Also light contacts and growing out lashes

• +1
Don’t listen to that greycel
U look good but something for the lips would benefit you a lot. Also light contacts and growing out lashes
So what do I do with my lips? My upper lip especially?

For aesthetics....these strike me as the issues in descending order.

1. Long philltrum (fixable via lip lift) 2. Horizontally short lips 3. Nasal tip (fixable via rhino) 4. Jaw asymmetry

The jaw asymmetry is technically correctable with MMA...but a) your side profile already mogs, b) the recovery is brutal, c) the asymmetry is slight.

If you want to looksmax, which I am very sympathetic (I'm 6'+ rich white incel), I would address the lip and nose before touching the jaw.

• +1
Jaw is ok I guess, nose and eyes not so much

If your jaw has a slightly less gonial angle, it looks perfect that you can't even morph it better.

That level of asymmetry is only noticeable in photos and never IRL, so keep that in mind.

That level of asymmetry is only noticeable in photos and never IRL, so keep that in mind.
I hope so. But rhino and lip lift will come. Even if i am not shure if i want the lip lift. I am afraid that my short lips will create weird proportions of the lips

Pathetic? I am on this site cause I was rejected by my life long crush. Offcourse I am not the biggest loser of the genetic lottery, but I have been hurt ok. So you go and shut your grey cell mouth and go back on tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
Pathetic? I am on this site cause I was rejected by my life long crush. Offcourse I am not the biggest loser of the genetic lottery, but I have been hurt ok. So you go and shut your grey cell mouth and go back on tiktok.
young man kill yourself you know damn well you weren't rejected because of your looks

judging by the way you comment I'd say you suffer of something a little worse
it's called mental retardation

that's right dude: you.... are... a ... RETARD

if you have guns at home I suggest you hide some under your bed, wait for your family to leave and once they're out,
kill yourself as fast as possible

• JFL
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
young man kill yourself you know damn well you weren't rejected because of your looks

judging by the way you comment I'd say you suffer of something a little worse
it's called mental retardation

that's right dude: you.... are... a ... RETARD

if you have guns at home I suggest you hide some under your bed, wait for your family to leave and once they're out,
kill yourself as fast as possible
Hahaha. I ain't retarded, I am just weird.

like it ain't the same thing
Ok, so if i don't wanna kms, what is it that you say I'd need to do? Trying to be less weird offcourse, but also compensating. So shut up greycell.

Ok, so if i don't wanna kms, what is it that you say I'd need to do? Trying to be less weird offcourse, but also compensating. So shut up greycell.
i'd rather be a greycel than a fakecel

i'd rather be a greycel than a fakecel
And I'd rather not be cell and live a happy life, wich is why I am here. To get away from ppl like you asap.

And I'd rather not be cell and live a happy life, wich is why I am here. To get away from ppl like you asap.
yet ur still on org weirdcel

let's just say that... I'm special...
Man. Honestly, I wanted it to be my looks. I have the cash to fix most things. But money can't fix the fact that i am weird. I just want to experience young love but time is ticking. I wish you the best and that you find a way out of here too. In the end, we are all here because we where unhappy

Man. Honestly, I wanted it to be my looks. I have the cash to fix most things. But money can't fix the fact that i am weird. I just want to experience young love but time is ticking. I wish you the best and that you find a way out of here too. In the end, we are all here because we where unhappy
teen love doesn't matter
it never did matter in fact and never will

you're just bloated and it might be that ur glasses are giving you these tiny eyes
but overall you already have the look

what you're trying to fix will not be fixed by seeking help here
in fact it's easier to fix than looks
literally just live your life for now, make friends, talk to women
add material to your lore to make yourself more interesting since you already have the looks ur like mid htn low chadlite imo

i personnally im happy when it comes to love im with a wonderful woman but the reason im here is mostly for gymcelling purposes bc its fun and i need to fix my frame

teen love doesn't matter
it never did matter in fact and never will

you're just bloated and it might be that ur glasses are giving you these tiny eyes
but overall you already have the look

what you're trying to fix will not be fixed by seeking help here
in fact it's easier to fix than looks
literally just live your life for now, make friends, talk to women
add material to your lore to make yourself more interesting since you already have the looks ur like mid htn low chadlite imo

i personnally im happy when it comes to love im with a wonderful woman but the reason im here is mostly for gymcelling purposes bc its fun and i need to fix my frame
Man. I wish to have what you have. I didn't expect any cool words from you anymore. But seriously this means alot to me. I am trying to live my best life and I hope I will be happy soon.
Will probably get contacts and drop the glasses.
Chadlite is the final goal. Maby I'll need a rhino, but maby i will become happier before I ever get the chance to.

Stay grey man, don't waste too much time on here and enjoy what you got.

Man. I wish to have what you have. I didn't expect any cool words from you anymore. But seriously this means alot to me. I am trying to live my best life and I hope I will be happy soon.
Will probably get contacts and drop the glasses.
Chadlite is the final goal. Maby I'll need a rhino, but maby i will become happier before I ever get the chance to.

Stay grey man, don't waste too much time on here and enjoy what you got.
np
i still dk how i pulled shes way outta my league i guess height helps

btw u dont need rhino maybe just bimax or ramus lengthening operation but thats it thats only if you wanna look better for urself
for now as i said just build your persona, looks are the biggest part yes but over time girls will get bored if you're like bland af

here, it might seem corny and a lot saw it as a meme at first but this video genuinely helps understanding women and relationships in general:

its from the goat Natural Hypertrophy, im actually wondering if he's on org but he's top tier chud imo
take care man
you can slay as much as you want if it doesn't get you a wife at the end it is completely pointless

• +1