What surgeries do i need? I got an ortho to refer me to a surgeon for bimax.

almostboomer223

almostboomer223

Iron
Long time lurker here, but i finally booked an appointment with an ortho in canada. I know canada is shit for ortho and bimax referrals, but i luckily was able to find a blackpilled ortho the first one i went to. It was some asian ortho, and she told me that i am not recessed, but i have a big tongue. I did mention to her i have sleep apnea, and within 5 minutes of talking to her, she agreed to refer me to a surgeon who can do bimax for me. She said max advancement is 10-12mm, and it should fix my sleep apnea. I obviously don't give a shit about my sleep, and just want to ascend. I also have a fucked up bite, which makes my face look really a
Bimax2
symmetrical in photos, so i try to beard fraud to cover it up. I know i need to get lean, and am heavily working on that. My question is, would a bimax be enough for me to fix my bones? I asked the ortho if bimax and genio would be better for me, and she said since i am not recessed, i don't need a genio, and a bimax would be ok. Just looking for some opinions here, since i'm not sure exactly what to tell the surgeon i need is. She told me the surgeon is blackpilled and he cares about health + aesthetics, but i need to very specifically tell them what i want done, which is why i'm asking for advice on here. Any suggestions is appreciated. I have attached my xrays for reference.
Bimax1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Jonas2k7