What surgeries do I need in your opinion?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I was just at the orthodontist and she is scheduling me for a consult with her surgeon, she thinks I only need upper jaw surgery, a genioplasty, cheek implants, and a rhino to improve my looks.

This left me confused, people here tell me I need bimax ccw, she never mentioned anything about ccw and when I asked about bimax she said it would likely make me look weird and flare my nostrils, but she said I’ll have to see what the surgeon thinks.

Do you guys agree that upper jaw surgery, a genio, cheekbone implants, and rhinoplasty will ascend me quite a bit, or do I really need ccw? I am unaware if her surgeon performs CCW yet. Only reason I think I need ccw is because you guys say I do. She even told me that my chin is already good, and that only my upper jaw is recessed.

I have a class 3 malocclusion btw, she says it’s an underbite, but my bottom teeth do not stick out under my top ones, so I guess it’s some weird type of underbite.

Attachments

• 7BB5BF8B-D9CB-4CF5-B673-22617AF7ACD9.jpeg
    7BB5BF8B-D9CB-4CF5-B673-22617AF7ACD9.jpeg
    533.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 56D98B1C-8AB5-4AC1-854D-FA2796C323E0.jpeg
    56D98B1C-8AB5-4AC1-854D-FA2796C323E0.jpeg
    469.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 98841E0A-8085-46C4-8418-C3403EB6B24A.jpeg
    98841E0A-8085-46C4-8418-C3403EB6B24A.jpeg
    407.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9D03A359-2DCE-4847-A59B-3571FA526C24.jpeg
    9D03A359-2DCE-4847-A59B-3571FA526C24.jpeg
    413.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1B542A8D-E69F-49C9-A049-E6071F3AAF1B.jpeg
    1B542A8D-E69F-49C9-A049-E6071F3AAF1B.jpeg
    456.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BEA8A169-B0E6-4379-8862-27107A8C156D.jpeg
    BEA8A169-B0E6-4379-8862-27107A8C156D.jpeg
    400.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Also my chin becomes more prominent when I shift my teeth to align my bite, they will do this during the surgery to fix facial asymmetry she said. Pics of my chin while resting vs while I align my teeth

Attachments

• 1762364E-7EB7-414A-9EAE-F6366BA9061B.jpeg
    1762364E-7EB7-414A-9EAE-F6366BA9061B.jpeg
    427.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CC842EC2-4929-4D6D-8E95-F034F7020338.jpeg
    CC842EC2-4929-4D6D-8E95-F034F7020338.jpeg
    430.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Rhino, genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Vain786
Canthoplasty. You don't need a double jaw surgery since you already have a forward grown mandible and maxilla. Lucky you!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Canthoplasty. You don't need a double jaw surgery since you already have a forward grown mandible and maxilla. Lucky you!
Nigga I am recessed as fuck. But yea ima get some type of eye surgery eventually once my jaw problems are taken care of

CCW will straighten your nose.

CCW will straighten your nose.
Yeah but rhino can also do that, my surgeon might not perform ccw so I’ll have to see what he says, what else would ccw do other than fix my nose?

Yeah but rhino can also do that, my surgeon might not perform ccw so I’ll have to see what he says, what else would ccw do other than fix my nose?
Well, it'll give you a more projected maxilla without moving it too much forward, obviously. What you need though, I guess the surgeon knows better since they have the scans.
But at least you'd avoid performing a separate surgery on the nose.

Get a consultation w another surgeon.
It does look like you'd benefit from bimax + CCW rotation
Your face and your lower jaw is down grown and recessed

Get a consultation w another surgeon.
It does look like you'd benefit from bimax + CCW rotation
Your face and your lower jaw is down grown and recessed
I haven’t had the consultation yet, but if he doesn’t perform ccw then I will go to another surgeon, only problem is my consultation will likely be in a years time, I may get to speak to him before then and ask if bimax ccw is possible for my case, I’m getting braces very soon and will have them for just over a year until I get surgery, so if I have to wait a year to find another surgeon I’ll have to do it in a rush, kinda sucks but I’ll figure something out.

Do you think the surgeries I already mentioned would ascend me quite a bit though, or would bimax ccw be far more superior?

Well, it'll give you a more projected maxilla without moving it too much forward, obviously. What you need though, I guess the surgeon knows better since they have the scans.
But at least you'd avoid performing a separate surgery on the nose.
Yeah I’ll ask him if he can perform bimax ccw on me, orthodontist doesn’t think bimax would be good for aesthetics in my case but he may think differently, I’ll have to find out

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and HerpDerpson
Also my chin becomes more prominent when I shift my teeth to align my bite, they will do this during the surgery to fix facial asymmetry she said. Pics of my chin while resting vs while I align my teeth
For optimal aesthetic improvement you’d want Bimax ccw not just lefort.

Quick morph. This is bimax CCW with genio, rhino, and midface implants
FC441DDF 2C56 4ABE B560 326EA789D2D9

F65EB423 670C 4820 87AC 4EC4A5F3D374

It would ascend you extremely hard OP you have a good base for looksmaxxing.

For optimal aesthetic improvement you’d want Bimax ccw not just lefort.

Quick morph. This is bimax CCW with genio, rhino, and midface implants
View attachment 1820799
View attachment 1820800

It would ascend you extremely hard OP you have a good base for looksmaxxing.
So basically I should not get surgery until I find a surgeon willing to do all these things for me? I only got one chance at this and I don’t wanna fuck it up tbh. Would it be safe for me to get my braces in preparation for surgery before I find a surgeon? Or should I hold off on getting braces until I speak to a surgeon?

Good morph btw, hopefully I end up looking like that

• +1
So basically I should not get surgery until I find a surgeon willing to do all these things for me? I only got one chance at this and I don’t wanna fuck it up tbh. Would it be safe for me to get my braces in preparation for surgery before I find a surgeon? Or should I hold off on getting braces until I speak to a surgeon?

Good morph btw, hopefully I end up looking like that
I’m pretty sure you’d have to find a surgeon first anyway because your surgeon needs to communicate with your orthodontist. The purpose of braces before surgery is to put the braces in a predictable position for movement.

Also often time Rhino, and especially so genioplasty is done alone with bimax. Only surgery you will probably have to wait for is the implants while you recover from bimax.

I’m pretty sure you’d have to find a surgeon first anyway because your surgeon needs to communicate with your orthodontist. The purpose of braces before surgery is to put the braces in a predictable position for movement.

Also often time Rhino, and especially so genioplasty is done alone with bimax. Only surgery you will probably have to wait for is the implants while you recover from bimax.
To put the TEETH into a predictable position not braces Inshallah

all of them, incel

Okay, I scheduled to get my braces put on in October, I’ll call my ortho soon and see if she can get me in contact with the surgeon before I get them put on just so I can see if he thinks he could do bimax ccw in my case, if not then I’ll cancel the braces and find another surgeon who would be able to do it, already know of some but they are in different provinces and this guy is local, would be nice if this guy can perform it, would save me a ton of waiting and money.

• +1
Age and slay count?

I was just at the orthodontist and she is scheduling me for a consult with her surgeon, she thinks I only need upper jaw surgery, a genioplasty, cheek implants, and a rhino to improve my looks.

This left me confused, people here tell me I need bimax ccw, she never mentioned anything about ccw and when I asked about bimax she said it would likely make me look weird and flare my nostrils, but she said I’ll have to see what the surgeon thinks.

Do you guys agree that upper jaw surgery, a genio, cheekbone implants, and rhinoplasty will ascend me quite a bit, or do I really need ccw? I am unaware if her surgeon performs CCW yet. Only reason I think I need ccw is because you guys say I do. She even told me that my chin is already good, and that only my upper jaw is recessed.

I have a class 3 malocclusion btw, she says it’s an underbite, but my bottom teeth do not stick out under my top ones, so I guess it’s some weird type of underbite.
You’re almost good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
You can ascend to htn
You have some good features