What surgeries do I need? Just rhino and cantho? Or maybe some Chin implants to make it square? Or infras?

J

jabaduk

Master
I have saved 20k for surgeries

Attachments

• 76920475-27BE-4C41-B1C2-DD7AF3F587CA.jpeg
    76920475-27BE-4C41-B1C2-DD7AF3F587CA.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 0
  • 7782A79A-72F8-4412-A574-76CACDF09AE5.jpeg
    7782A79A-72F8-4412-A574-76CACDF09AE5.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, silencio, Axii and 1 other person
u need penile augmentation surgery to have a 21 cm cock min.

Will 20k enough for all the surgeries you've just listed
Nah, I need to choose one just for now, my intention was to know which is most important/worthy in my case

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
u need penile augmentation surgery to have a 21 cm cock min.
No need for that if I can’t even get girls to my bed in the first place, also I’m 7 inches and kinda thick, just bad erectile angle

Lower eyelid retraction and cantho fuck the rhino its barley gonna do anything for ur smv

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and jabaduk
No need for that if I can’t even get girls to my bed in the first place, also I’m 7 inches and kinda thick, just bad erectile angle
where u tryna get dem girls ?

Lower eyelid retraction and cantho fuck the rhino its barley gonna do anything for ur smv
Funny I heard the opposite (on this forum also), maybe because it’s easier to fuck up cantho than rhino

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
so you can blantantly suck in your cheeks but when I clench my jaw im frauding

Funny I heard the opposite (on this forum also), maybe because it’s easier to fuck up cantho than rhino
tbh i wouldnt get anything u look good masculine enough how old r u ? invest that 20k instead

Same bone structure as me and kinda similar nose but one thing that looks off to me is your eye area , perhaps those bags or aeygo sal is making u look older

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
Eyebrows look unusual idk

• +1
Please stop squinting lmao.

Same bone structure as me and kinda similar nose but one thing that looks off to me is your eye area , perhaps those bags or aeygo sal is making u look older
I think it’s due to lacking of bone structure cuz I’m on daily use of volufiline

Yea cuz I dyed them just a 2 hours ago
I was talking about the shape. You would perhaps look better with neutral tilted eyebrows

• +1
I was talking about the shape. You would perhaps look better with neutral tilted eyebrows
But your biggest failo is your eye area, I'm not an expert but maybe it's the negative hooding that makes your eyes not that good. You should research different eye area surgeries (blepharoplasty, canthoplasty/pexy, etc), I think they are not that expensive compared to leforts and jaw procedures.

Otherwise you really look good tbh, min. chadlite if wearing sunglasses.

Tbh seems cope to me but It’s not that expensive, so I give it a try
imo 99% of the skin care products are cope my skin is better when I wash it with cold water plus a random moisturizer then using many products

But your biggest failo is your eye area, I'm not an expert but maybe it's the negative hooding that makes your eyes not that good. You should research different eye area surgeries (blepharoplasty, canthoplasty/pexy, etc), I think they are not that expensive compared to leforts and jaw procedures.

Otherwise you really look good tbh, min. chadlite if wearing sunglasses.
Yea I noticed when wearing sunglasses I get more attention

• +1
Reactions: silencio
eye area holding you back, nose comes second.

• +1
Reactions: stck and jabaduk
    • MSE : +10 mm upper intermolarTeeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadeningNeurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head widthDistraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadthBilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadthBilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation and orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processesLe Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face lengthLe Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancementDistraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body lengthSagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible lengthGenioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw RotationCustom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadthGlabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardnessSupraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominenceMedial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFLLateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFLRhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin heightBuccal Fat RemovalParanasal AugmentationInfraorbital ImplantsEyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and St.TikTokcel
these all to be at least low htn