What surgeries do I need to achieve this morph

A

addman16

Iron
So I used Faceapp to do this morph.

I reduced the size of my nose, made lips a little bigger and maxed out the cheekbone and chin settings. I love the guy on the right, now I need to figure out how to be him.

Problem one either I have massetter hypertrophy and the asymmetry in my face comes from that because I grind my teeth on the right side and I can feel the muscle is much stronger and in a way pulls my muscle and soft tissue. Or I have underlying misdevelopment that needs jaw surgery to fix.

For my nose I'm 8 months out from the revision procedure and started getting steroid injections to reduce the size.

Not sure about the lips, maybe get a touch of filler.

Now for the chin and jaw, I'm thinking I'll get a wrap around custom implant and custom cheekbone implants.

Obviously I also need to drop body fat im currently at like 22-24%.

Can anybody see anything that I missed. Yes I'm not going to look exactly like my morph but I want to sure as hell try

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SeiGun, Deleted member 16571 and .👽.
Be born white in the next life

Are we supposed to imagine what the morph looks like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLooks, Mewton, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, RoundHouse and 4 others
So I used Faceapp to do this morph.

I reduced the size of my nose, made lips a little bigger and maxed out the cheekbone and chin settings. I love the guy on the right, now I need to figure out how to be him.

Problem one either I have massetter hypertrophy and the asymmetry in my face comes from that because I grind my teeth on the right side and I can feel the muscle is much stronger and in a way pulls my muscle and soft tissue. Or I have underlying misdevelopment that needs jaw surgery to fix.

For my nose I'm 8 months out from the revision procedure and started getting steroid injections to reduce the size.

Not sure about the lips, maybe get a touch of filler.

Now for the chin and jaw, I'm thinking I'll get a wrap around custom implant and custom cheekbone implants.

Obviously I also need to drop body fat im currently at like 22-24%.

Can anybody see anything that I missed. Yes I'm not going to look exactly like my morph but I want to sure as hell try
Implants are a hit or miss. Many just bloat you unless you want/need additional mass.

Just ask how to look like morph without giving morph theory

• JFL
Reactions: DarkLooks, Mewton, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
you're talking about this morph right?

Post the pictures retard

Boyos i did this morph. Which surgeries should i get?

2656047 main qimg 34fc70023010c077e3172e6b151f94b7 lq

9f17f619970885b75a6a1768891c85ac 1

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14478
Jaw width + gymmaxxing
Yea i thought about genioplasty to get more width. Do you recommend it? I'm not NT enough to lift at the gym

Yea i thought about genioplasty to get more width. Do you recommend it? I'm not NT enough to lift at the gym
Genio + jaw angle fillers. Not NT enough for gym? Is that a joke bro? First time hearing that.

Genio + jaw angle fillers. Not NT enough for gym? Is that a joke bro? First time hearing that.
Yeah bro i'm too self conscious to lift while others look at me. I have a 20 inch bideltoid though so that kinda saves my frame a little. The problem is that i'm curry pheno and 5'7 suifuel :feelswhy:. Should i get LL? I think it would ascend me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
Yeah bro i'm too self conscious to lift while others look at me. I have a 20 inch bideltoid though so that kinda saves my frame a little. The problem is that i'm curry pheno and 5'7 suifuel :feelswhy:. Should i get LL? I think it would ascend me
Do you live in Ecuador? I think most of the people there are short . Am I right? So it doesn't matter that you are 5'7. Just go and lift it's a habit you won't care that much after a couple of times.

The biggest slayer I know irl is 5ft9.

• Woah
Reactions: ropemax
Do you live in Ecuador? I think most of the people there are short . Am I right? So it doesn't matter that you are 5'7. Just go and lift it's a habit you won't care that much after a couple of times.
No man, i live in London (hypergamy capital) but i'm half brazilian and half indian. I'm getting brutally mogged by 6'4 chads here all the time. I think height is very important but idk

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15516
No man, i live in London (hypergamy capital) but i'm half brazilian and half indian. I'm getting brutally mogged by 6'4 chads here all the time. I think height is very important but idk
Oh shit. I live in UK too. I'm 6'3 but not chad. Not doing well at all on dating apps here. Dating apps are brutal here

Oh shit. I live in UK too. I'm 6'3 but not chad. Not doing well at all on dating apps here. Dating apps are brutal here
How well do you do at the club? Last time i wanted to go clubbing the bouncer thought i'm still in secondary school and that my id is fake, fucking knob didn't even let me in.

How well do you do at the club? Last time i wanted to go clubbing the bouncer thought i'm still in secondary school and that my id is fake, fucking knob didn't even let me in.
Haven't been to a club yet. Came last year and wasn't vaxxed