what surgeries do i need to ascend?

A

alekahmeti

Iron
will braces fix my recessed chin?
if not what type of surgery i need to ascend?
any help would be appreciated
im currently stacking money for surgery but i not sure what surgeries i need
im 18 years old but mewing has giving me 0 effects so for me its fucking cope
dont mind the hair ive just woken up

Attachments

• IMG_20230627_030530.jpg
    IMG_20230627_030530.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230627_030557.jpg
    IMG_20230627_030557.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 24444
IMG 9407

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, Krakowski and Deleted member 24444
Go Asia nigger

More like what surgeries you dont need

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, Krakowski, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
Bimax to start with.

• +1
Reactions: alekahmeti and extremchange628181
I think bimax+jaw implants then you'll be good

• +1
Reactions: alekahmeti
Do you have a class II? If so, then yea, you gotta get a bimax, otherwise a genio might do the trick. Gonion implants would help you quite a bit too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Jaw mogs me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 24444
man why u gotta be so mean
Im just sincere

Bro you need trimax ccw and every type of implant. 0 zygos, 0 infras, 0 jaw, 0 chin, ramus 404, orbits 404. Over.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 24444 and normie_joe
Im just sincere

Bro you need trimax ccw and every type of implant. 0 zygos, 0 infras, 0 jaw, 0 chin, ramus 404, orbits 404. Over.

Sincere != pessimism overdose

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Most likely some form of jaw surgery with a genio.

Don't overload yourself with useless shit like ramus, gonial angle etc.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 17244

Keep gaslighting him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 17244

he will look like borderline subhuman after trimax ccw solo. He has 0 ramus and very severe downward growth which isnt curable with osteotomies only. Also he seems to have normal occlusal plane and thus ccw wouldnt do shit also

• Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe
if I were you, I'd have got bimax covered by an insurance. Dont waste your money on ascension, it wont do shit in your case unless you are a billionaire and can afford implants

• Ugh..
Im just sincere

His infras are not recessed and his under eye is good, you would be better off suggesting supras, not infras

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and St.TikTokcel
His infras are not recessed and his under eye is good, you would be better off suggesting supras, not infras
yeah over for my iq also

Tbh it's still over for OP
you are just pessimistic bro. Op needs take a proper pic with no lens diso, be NT, start showering, gymceling and healthy diet and he's good.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24444
if I were you, I'd have got bimax covered by an insurance. Dont waste your money on ascension, it wont do shit in your case unless you are a billionaire and can afford implants

You can rot and die in your little shithole if you want, but don't drag others down with you.

You are in no position to get a single fucking surgery and you want others to be the same way.

Retard, my chin is absolutely subhuman yet I don't go around throwing pessimistic molotovs in people's rating threads.

• Ugh..
I’m just going to say you’re going to need a lot of money, so save a lot
Im just sincere

That’s gotta cost well into the 6 figures jfl.

• +1
Yes bro go get braces and extraction so they can pull your maxilla back receeding it to match your recessed chin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 17244
You can rot and die in your little shithole if you want, but don't drag others down with you.

You are in no position to get a single fucking surgery and you want others to be the same way.

Retard, my chin is absolutely subhuman yet I don't go around throwing pessimistic molotovs in people's rating threads.
OP looks like some syndrome patient, Janusz is right in this one

• +1
I’m just going to say you’re going to need a lot of money, so save a lot

That’s gotta cost well into the 6 figures jfl.
Fillers can be cheaper though and fixing his forward growth is the main concern.

I would hop on anabolic steroids and HGH, that might help masculinise your frame and face. Could result in growth of the face leading to a more robust look. I would suggest starting out with Test plus a DHT derivative and HGH or Mk-677 used with CJC-1295z

Its not even that bad OP don’t let these indian incels dig you into a hole. Just fix your chin and train your neck, and grow out your hair. You’ll be good

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alekahmeti, St.TikTokcel and Saint Casanova
Im just sincere

Unironicially need every surgery if your downward grown same for me, recessed jaws, no ramus, no gonial, sunken flat midface, no orbit/brow projection

• +1

Ive just said what surgeries OP needs. He should be top 5% at earnings to afford this shit I've mentioned

Idc about your coping skills. Whatever helps you cope bro. I cope through rotting and that's it

@St.TikTokcel @russiancel anyway, a sweet one week break from .org is waiting for us since we are getting banned by mods jfl

• +1
Its not even that bad OP don’t let these indian incels dig you into a hole. Just fix your chin and train your neck, and grow out your hair. You’ll be good
Most rotters are white, even the NT curries here slay

• JFL
@St.TikTokcel @russiancel anyway, a sweet one week break from .org is waiting for us since we are getting banned by mods jfl
I was banned by dalit jew for posting the truth

Attachments

• ban.png
    ban.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24444

I'm a Bucket crab

• +1
OP looks like some syndrome patient, Janusz is right in this one

But there's a proper way to approach this.

Instead of "Subhuman, ugly dog it's over" and rapid firing every flaw they have, ease people into it.

Simply saying "I'd look into jaw surgery with a genio first, and then go from there" is infinitely better than the toxic gobble @russiancel spewed out.

But there's a proper way to approach this.

Instead of "Subhuman, ugly dog it's over" and rapid firing every flaw they have, ease people into it.

Simply saying "I'd look into jaw surgery with a genio first, and then go from there" is infinitely better than the toxic gobble @russiancel spewed out.
Sorry.

Ive just said what surgeries OP needs. He should be top 5% at earnings to afford this shit I've mentioned

JFL.

3/4 of the "surgeries" you mentioned are big surgeries with diminishing returns.

The biggest surgeries he needs are jaw surgery and a genio.

Muh gonial angle, muh ramus are all autistic mumbo jumbo.

Idc about your coping skills. Whatever helps you cope bro. I cope through rotting and that's it

And you will continue to cope by rotting. Rot till you are 25, rot till you are 30, I don't give a fuck. Just don't drag others with you.

JFL.

3/4 of the "surgeries" you mentioned are big surgeries with diminishing returns.

The biggest surgeries he needs are jaw surgery and a genio.

Muh gonial angle, muh ramus are all autistic mumbo jumbo.

And you will continue to cope by rotting. Rot till you are 25, rot till you are 30, I don't give a fuck. Just don't drag others with you.
Sorry.

wait aint u supposed to push it forward fam
Yes you are that’s why braces are retarded because they don’t move anything forward. You should get jaw surgery, and also MSE to expand your narrow skull. Braces are a jew scam

• +1
Reactions: alekahmeti
you should get genio but I dont think your that bad looking

Yes you are that’s why braces are retarded because they don’t move anything forward. You should get jaw surgery, and also MSE to expand your narrow skull. Braces are a jew scam
can i get a away with a single genio or is i have to get the double jaw surgery?