what surgeries do i need to ascend?

Ngl, side profile with this haircut looks like 12 years old rather than 18. Late puberty or just such pheno?
 
I would hop on anabolic steroids and HGH, that might help masculinise your frame and face. Could result in growth of the face leading to a more robust look. I would suggest starting out with Test plus a DHT derivative and HGH or Mk-677 used with CJC-1295z
yeah man i want guaranteed result plus i dont wanna feel shit for the rest of my life so yeah
 
But there's a proper way to approach this.

Instead of "Subhuman, ugly dog it's over" and rapid firing every flaw they have, ease people into it.

Simply saying "I'd look into jaw surgery with a genio first, and then go from there" is infinitely better than the toxic gobble @russiancel spewed out.
same thing btw
 
I don’t even know what to say you are so downward grown . Since you’re only 18 your face can still change a bit. I suggest chewing mastic gum like 6 hours a day everyday and hard mewing and chin tucking. Wait to see what you look like at 22/23. Then get lower jaw advancement and genio
 
I would hop on anabolic steroids and HGH, that might help masculinise your frame and face. Could result in growth of the face leading to a more robust look. I would suggest starting out with Test plus a DHT derivative and HGH or Mk-677 used with CJC-1295z
What’s the best dht derivative and can you combine it with mk 667 and cjc 1295 dose?
 
What’s the best dht derivative and can you combine it with mk 667 and cjc 1295 dose?
Primo or Anavar, the others like Winstrol and Masteron work really well and give you that dry look, but too many side effects and high risk of hair loss.
 

Similar threads

mewannaascendnow
Replies
35
Views
203
LTN17
LTN17
L
Replies
1
Views
15
nunya
nunya
CyberPsychodelic
Replies
4
Views
25
ecliptic1
ecliptic1
dragomog
Replies
10
Views
109
idontmogYET
idontmogYET
griffagella
Replies
8
Views
43
griffagella
griffagella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top