What surgeries do I need to ascend

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
What surgeries do I need? I have a reccesed maxilla, reccesed orbitals, and my jaw is to square.any advice? I know I need infra orbital implants, but i dont want anything as crazy as lefort for maxilla, so I’ll probably just get filler, the only thing I dont know how to fix is my square jaw, any advice?

Attachments

• A8F6F79A-DC48-4797-88A2-73BAF02B8A91.jpeg
    A8F6F79A-DC48-4797-88A2-73BAF02B8A91.jpeg
    285 KB · Views: 0
You don’t need surgery. Just use these:

A chair
A rope

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, TAChipmunk, ASM5 and 10 others
What surgeries do I need? I have a reccesed maxilla, reccesed orbitals, and my jaw is to square.any advice? I know I need infra orbital implants, but i dont want anything as crazy as lefort for maxilla, so I’ll probably just get filler, the only thing I dont know how to fix is my square jaw, any advice?

You need to accept your stituation unless your rich

I'm sorry bro

What does the salute emoji mean? | The US Sun

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
don't get fillers, they re dumb and unhealthy. jaw surgery would be good but hard to say what exactly without seeing more.

Maybe a premaxillary implant to simulate lefort. And jaw Botox

• Love it
Reactions: ASM5

You need to accept your stituation unless your rich

I'm sorry bro

What does the salute emoji mean? | The US Sun
I just went on that forum and browsed for 30 minutes. Wow.. I will never complain again

• JFL
Reactions: Seilmaximierender and Deleted member 55252
don't get fillers, they re dumb and unhealthy. jaw surgery would be good but hard to say what exactly without seeing more.
How r they unhealthy? I was planning to get jaw fillers to ascend after maxing softmaxxes

Maybe a premaxillary implant to simulate lefort. And jaw Botox
Does this focus on upper maxilla because my lower maxilla is already decent id say, I’ll probably pair with infra orbital implants tho.

How r they unhealthy? I was planning to get jaw fillers to ascend after maxing softmaxxes
They aren’t that unhealthy I looked it up on chat gpt and the risks where pretty minor, just infection, allergic reaction, and asymmetry from people fucking up your fillers.

They aren’t that unhealthy I looked it up on chat gpt and the risks where pretty minor, just infection, allergic reaction, and asymmetry from people fucking up your fillers.
Naw theyd ascend me close to chadlite after tan

Does this focus on upper maxilla because my lower maxilla is already decent id say, I’ll probably pair with infra orbital implants tho.
Yes the area under the nose in between paranasal

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
Under the nose is lower maxilla, no? I fee like it would make me look like a monkey with a pertruding mouth.
Def not that much correction it’s slight . Lower maxilla is mandible?

Lip lift to reduce that philtrum and fat grafting for undereye and lips