What surgeries do I need to fix my side profile?

Bart

Bart

Iron
There's something wrong with my side profile but I can't exactly tell what, something in the chin and mouth area (besides the lip seal). I think my mandible seems a bit too short. What surgery do I need to fix this?
Also rating wouldn't hurt
IMG 20240104 002157

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, PointOfNoReturn, Tai Lung and 1 other person
Your mandible is way, way, way too short in relation to your long ramus and your gonial angle far too square, these are the worst flaws you have.

• +1
Reactions: KNOXS, nigkook and Blackgymmax
Mirin the vertical ramus

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Harry from mogwarts, nigkook and Deleted member 55314
Your mandible is way, way, way too short in relation to your long ramus and your gonial angle far too square, these are the worst flaws you have.
So you say that bsso would be enough?

Bimax wouldn’t hurt.

Lmao, your side is not the readon you are not slaying. Show front cause this side is enough for attracting 90% of women.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, nigkook, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
Lmao, your side is not the readon you are not slaying. Show front cause this side is enough for attracting 90% of women.
I already made a post for my front, I have bad IPD and improper lip seal. Here's my front again tho
IMG 20231210 163720 417

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and NerdcelThundercok
I already made a post for my front, I have bad IPD and improper lip seal. Here's my front again tho
View attachment 2652460
Lmao you are retarded or larping. Guy posts chadlite and asks surgeries. Stop larping or get brain teansplant.

• +1
Reactions: 147, It'snotover, smoth and 1 other person
There's something wrong with my side profile but I can't exactly tell what, something in the chin and mouth area (besides the lip seal). I think my mandible seems a bit too short. What surgery do I need to fix this?
Also rating wouldn't hurt
View attachment 2652440
Your side is fine. yes your chin could be longer but it's still good
Maybe a forehead reduction would help a bit

• +1
Reactions: 147
I'm new to this shit, what's larping?
Bullshiting/pretending you are something you are not. The guy in the pic is dream guy of 90% of women, so either you lie or you are retarded and should leave this place and fix your mental issues to slay hot bitches. Either way this place is not for you.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, bndar.337, nigkook and 1 other person
Bullshiting/pretending you are something you are not. The guy in the pic is dream guy of 90% of women, so either you lie or you are retarded and should leave this place and fix your mental issues to slay hot bitches. Either way this place is not for you.
I'm not larping then. I guess I ended up here cause I'm surrounded by chads that get attention of most women. Here's a pic from new years eve where I got mogged into oblivion
IMG 20240102 035206

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147, overtier1011, It'snotover and 1 other person
View attachment 2652460
Shit nose/mouth ratio, bad lip proportions, very unbalanced facial thirds (lower third is 38%+), 0.82 eyes apart, unideal esr, short face (1.30 total fwhr), jaw is good but could be a bit wider.
Somewhere htn

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_ and SonOfDarkseid
Shit nose/mouth ratio, bad lip proportions, very unbalanced facial thirds (lower third is 38%+), 0.82 eyes apart, unideal esr, short face (1.30 total fwhr), jaw is good but could be a bit wider.
Somewhere htn
Do you think OBO, Bimax, lip lift with mouth widening and jaw angles would ascend me to strong chadlite - weak chad territory?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, fuckedupmanlet, Tai Lung and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Do you think OBO, Bimax, lip lift with mouth widening and jaw angles would ascend me to strong chadlite - weak chad territory?
U wont get any of those + stop coping, ur looks is not an issue

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, overtier1011, zerohopecel and 2 others
I'm not larping then. I guess I ended up here cause I'm surrounded by chads that get attention of most women. Here's a pic from new years eve where I got mogged into oblivion
View attachment 2652481
You didn’t get mogged. Your friends look like virgins

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, 147, overtier1011 and 5 others
Ur upper lip is like the same or bigger than ur lower lip which is a big flaw in its own, why would u even get lip lift?

Alright, thanks everyone for advice. Imma prolly listen to y'all and save my mental health and never visit this place again

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, lowiqNormie and Deleted member 19968
Ur upper lip is like the same or bigger than ur lower lip which is a big flaw in its own, why would u even get lip lift?
Someone told me to get it to improve chin to philtrum ratio

View attachment 2652481
Chads???????
Holy you must be uglier than I thought if they mog u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 55314
Somewhere htn
Over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, KNOXS and Deleted member 55314
Some1 might rate u here above htn or so, but ur not sorry, ur life experiences will also reflect that

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I am begging you, do not get jaw surgery

At most get gonion implants. A wider mouth would ascend you hard as well

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and neverchadlite
At this point I don't even know if my looks are the issue or if I'm just a mentalcel
They just mog u so your looks are the issue there
Overall you can probably do ok on tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, poopoohead, fuckedupmanlet and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: 147, fuckedupmanlet and lowiqNormie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147, It'snotover, poopoohead and 7 others
At this point I don't even know if my looks are the issue or if I'm just a mentalcel
You’re a mentalcel.

You’re not flawless by any means but more good looking enough to have a normal dating life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, fuckedupmanlet, nigkook and 1 other person
They just mog u so your looks are the issue there
Overall you can probably do ok on tinder
It's quite a long story but to say it shortly there was a girl who I was friends with and I started dating her best friend. Turned out she had a crush on me so after few months I had a harsh breakup and the girl made me a very bad reputation at my school (I broke up right before entering highschool). So my status is destroyed and I can't pull any girl from my year. I sometimes get IOIs from some younger girls and can slay without a problem in bigger cities

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I live in a very small town so everyone knows everybody pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
just kys you autist low iq nigga
You’re retarded. If you were high iq, you’d be able to rotate his jaw and see that he needs one more rotation.

Time to LDAR
worst jaw ive seen on here

You’re retarded. If you were high iq, you’d be able to rotate his jaw and see that he needs one more rotation.
do you really think that he needs bimax with this sideprofile? Yes he might lack mandible lenght but its not a problem. How does your bashed head even think of a bimax for his situation?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, SlavicGeneral, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
It's quite a long story but to say it shortly there was a girl who I was friends with and I started dating her best friend. Turned out she had a crush on me so after few months I had a harsh breakup and the girl made me a very bad reputation at my school (I broke up right before entering highschool). So my status is destroyed and I can't pull any girl from my year. I sometimes get IOIs from some younger girls and can slay without a problem in bigger cities
Lowkey just KYS. Even though your gl. Your mental capabilities will hinder you your entire life resulting in you always being seen as the “creep” in most of not all social situations

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Tai Lung and Mainstream
I live in a very small town so everyone knows everybody pretty much
Oh thats nice
Uh don't worry about looks then

Idk your face gives off retard vibes lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147, It'snotover, Tai Lung and 1 other person
bimax & a rope after u join mogwarts

Oh thats nice
Uh don't worry about looks then
I'm moving to bigger city for college in 2 years so I'll definitely slay there but I somehow need to be mentally sane as everyone here says

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Blackgymmax