What surgeries do I need?

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope

My surgeon suggested a CW bimax with maxillary downgraft, rhinoseptoplasty and a slight chin reduction. How’s my plan boyos?

Forehead reduction

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Forehead reduction
I’m frauding my a fringe, I’ll ads this to my plan maybe if I’ll see some results without a visible scar

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Tad jaw filler thats it.

• +1
philtrum lengthening

• +1
Filler to fix ur failo chin dimple

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and FutureSlayer
@LiterallyNightwing got a forehead reduction done I think

• +1
"Need" is a strong word. You don't need any surgeries. You can choose to have them, however. But you'd be fine still if you didn't have any.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, Manletmachine, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Nose and forehead reduction

• +1
"Need" is a strong word. You don't need any surgeries. You can choose to have them, however. But you'd be fine still if you didn't have any.
Do you like my plan above or would you add/remove smth?

Do you like my plan above or would you add/remove smth?
I'd leave your chin alone, it's unnecessary to go for a chin reduction. Your surgeon's just trying to make $$ off of you.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
I'd leave your chin alone, it's unnecessary to go for a chin reduction. Your surgeon's just trying to make $$ off of you.
Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Michael Myers
why chin shaving? shaving bones off is almost always a bad idea imo unless your chin is genuinely fucked up and overgrew due to some deformity but it looks like it's just your hypoplasia that makes it look gigantic asf, you have a naturally good chin don't shave it, it'll suit you well after bimax. idk talk to MULTIPLE doctors about that part at the very least.

Please send me a genuine side profile pic, one like this so I can look at you more clearly

Also, you have a normal bite, right? Just a slight overbite? Looks that way in pics/x-rays but just confirming.

Anyways, you and I should stay in close contact imo because I have a similar problem like yours, I have a close IRL friend who does too. We are both planning on jaw surgery and whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, AsGoodAsItGets and FutureSlayer
why chin shaving? shaving bones off is almost always a bad idea imo unless your chin is genuinely fucked up and overgrew due to some deformity but it looks like it's just your hypoplasia that makes it look gigantic asf, you have a naturally good chin don't shave it, it'll suit you well after bimax. idk talk to MULTIPLE doctors about that part at the very least.

Please send me a genuine side profile pic, one like this so I can look at you more clearly
View attachment 2254012
Also, you have a normal bite, right? Just a slight overbite? Looks that way in pics/x-rays but just confirming.

Anyways, you and I should stay in close contact imo because I have a similar problem like yours, I have a close IRL friend who does too. We are both planning on jaw surgery and whatnot.
He’s projecting bot the chin and the mandible, without a lil bit of shaving my chin will project past the browridge lol

He’s projecting bot the chin and the mandible, without a lil bit of shaving my chin will project past the browridge lol

View attachment 2254012

Yes, I do Have a slight overbite

My surgeon suggested a CW bimax with maxillary downgraft, rhinoseptoplasty and a slight chin reduction. How’s my plan boyos?

Way better base than most guys here you have the Robert pattinson pheno

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and FutureSlayer
Way better base than most guys here you have the Robert pattinson pheno
Death thier maxilla tho, one of the worst of the forum

5-A242-AA1-3042-4-A49-9-F8-D-8-D9-DA2-EC792-B.jpg

If you keep making this face, I will throw this directly at it

I mean… yes, but he suited his pheno, it’s weird and rare to have a pancaked face as a white if you’re not me or pattinson

3462176 itxjwi8f025b1

There's plenty in Anglo land

• +1
I mean… yes, but he suited his pheno, it’s weird and rare to have a pancaked face as a white if you’re not me or pattinson
idk if bimax will ascend you because i think your nose is flat and your mouth area already looks pretty pouty.

Just read threads where they talk about how to ascend robert pattinson and do them instead (Paranasal implants etc), you might look like a monkey after bimax, only way to totally fix your maxilla might be le fort 2 which is ofc unrealistic so just do that stuff instead

• +1
idk if bimax will ascend you because i think your nose is flat and your mouth area already looks pretty pouty.

Just read threads where they talk about how to ascend robert pattinson and do them instead (Paranasal implants etc), you might look like a monkey after bimax, only way to totally fix your maxilla might be le fort 2 which is ofc unrealistic so just do that stuff instead
I already have orthodontics on me bro, can’t go back

ur already perfect

I already have orthodontics on me bro, can’t go back
your choice i guess but be careful because some people look WORSE after bimax! some people just don't need it! you might just look like an asian bimaxillary protrusion case afterwards. BE CAREFUL!

He need bimax, at the moment he is recessed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and FutureSlayer
your choice i guess but be careful because some people look WORSE after bimax! some people just don't need it! you might just look like an asian bimaxillary protrusion case afterwards. BE CAREFUL!
View attachment 2254044
I think maxilla projection will be minimal, the big things are the CW rotation and rhino in order to elongate my philtrum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Non avevo visto il thread ma perché lo chiedi se stai già in lavoro con raffaini?
vedo un po’ cosa mi consogliano

I think maxilla projection will be minimal, the big things are the CW rotation and rhino in order to elongate my philtrum
philtrum elongation? unless you have sfs or smth then idk this seems like a meme though

some people do ascend though but it depends on the case, this guy's nose looks a bit flat in the before and looked more projected in the after, but his lower maxilla was lacking

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and FutureSlayer
vedo un po’ cosa mi consogliano
Ma hai già il parere di uno dei migliori maxillo facciale in Italia oltretutto qui ognuno ne dice una diverse e nessuno è laureato
Piuttosto rispondi ai pm
Davvero pensi che non abbia nessun tratto sopra la media e non posso diventare htn?

philtrum elongation? unless you have sfs or smth then idk this seems like a meme though

View attachment 2254046

some people do ascend though but it depends on the case, this guy's nose looks a bit flat in the before and looked more projected in the after, but his lower maxilla was lacking
Look at my ratios man, i legit have the chin 3x the philtrum, it’s hideous

View attachment 2254012

• Hmm...
please DON'T DO IT unless your lower maxilla is genuinely and confirmed by multiple doctors to be RECESSED. you have a good bite too so there's not a need for it. are your airways good? no sleep apnea or anything? if they are then then isn't necessary at all. maybe get a sleep study and see.

please DON'T DO IT unless your lower maxilla is genuinely and confirmed by multiple doctors to be RECESSED. you have a good bite too so there's not a need for it. are your airways good? no sleep apnea or anything? if they are then then isn't necessary at all. maybe get a sleep study and see.
i didn’t have anything bro, i have braces on rn to develop a negative overject and advance the maxilla

• Hmm...
Bluds Robert Pattinson with autism

View attachment 2254046

How in the hell was this even possible must have been extrene surgery @RealSurgerymax what do you estimate this guy got

Users who are viewing this thread

Back