What surgery would Robert Pattinson need to get if we wanted to fix his midface hypoplasia?

Deleted member 18423

Deleted member 18423

Iron
As you can see, The Batman’s is overall good-looking, but he lacks in his parnasal/midface region giving him the sunken in look for his nose. If he wanted to fix this, what surgery/surgeries should he get ?

8112877C 4879 4B5E 8F69 A809B39573DB

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
I have the same problem, I think honestly just a touch of CCW rotation

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 18423
I have the same problem, I think honestly just a touch of CCW rotation
I do too which is also what I’m wondering .

What are you planning on doing to fix it ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Nasal spine implants. I think Thecel had a thread on it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, thecel and crosshold
Nasal spine implants. I think Thecel had a thread on it.

Nasal spine implant(s) alone wouldn’t be of much help in Robert Pattinson’s case; his whole nose is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
this guy is consdered the most attractive man on earth by plenty of women, much more desirable than "PSL Gods" like O'pry

i'd dial back on the autism

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, ironjacket, ScramFranklin and 9 others
what a mogger

None because maxilla is a meme. Lower third, masculine face in general and harmony is everything.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and valhalar
Nasal spine implant(s) alone wouldn’t be of much help in Robert Pattinson’s case; his whole nose is recessed.
Nasal spine after paranasal and premaxillary implants make the philtrum have that hideous slant. Eyeballing it 5-7mm? Until the paranasal base reaches the beginning of his mustache now. From the premaxillary deficiency it probably will be necessary to use implants rather than alternative methods.

The movement of the nose will be unpredictable and most likely not aesthetic, so revision may be needed to change the projection or slant.

Malar implants for the upper curve of the maxilla.

Retarded if u do this if you're a striking celebrity there's no such thing as a falio

None because maxilla is a meme. Lower third, masculine face in general and harmony is everything.
Maxilla IS harmony
He looks mentally stunted.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
As you can see, The Batman’s is overall good-looking, but he lacks in his parnasal/midface region giving him the sunken in look for his nose. If he wanted to fix this, what surgery/surgeries should he get ?

View attachment 1650517
If he actually got surgery to fix this it would probably change his frontal appearance so much he would lose his appeal. This forum's obsession with forward growth is often times unhealthy.

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and Deleted member 2729
Dude's good looking AF as it is

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, ScramFranklin and valhalar
He's top 0.00001% already. Now imagine if he had a baby tier recessed lower third, he'd be a nobody. Maxilla is a meme as long as you have a masculine bone structure and harmony.
When people post examples of ugly men with bad maxillas, they're almost always unattractive because of other things like eyes, nose, forehead, balding, lower third, bloat etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 2729
He's top 0.00001% already. Now imagine if he had a baby tier recessed lower third, he'd be a nobody. Maxilla is a meme as long as you have a masculine bone structure and harmony.
When people post examples of ugly men with bad maxillas, they're almost always unattractive because of other things like eyes, nose, forehead, balding, lower third, bloat etc.
You know a lot about forward growth aesthetics?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
he can fraud that with rhino / nasal implants / fillers

or lefort 2 if he doesn't care about his life

Give example of attractive people with bones, harmony but recessed maxilla

his wrists are skinner than my dick maybe he should work on that first

No true side pic so for me impossible to tell
Yeah but the gonion, gonial angle,ramus is pretty visible in the 3/4th view.

If we get it done by a good surgeon,maybe our gonial angle can be saved?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Yeah but the gonion, gonial angle,ramus is pretty visible in the 3/4th view.

If we get it done by a good surgeon,maybe our gonial angle can be saved?
Idk but I would never trust chin wing only procedure

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and zeke714
Robert Pattinson you retarded bitch.
Low IQ response from a guy who knows nothing. Maxilla has an effect on other features you listed like eye area, nose, etc dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
He'd need a lefort 2. Or that kind of midface implants
1 Custom total midface implant Dr Barry Eppley 1024x497

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back