What surgeries increase facial masculinity?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
What surgeries should you get if your face doesn’t have major falios and just lacks masculinity? Example:

B9898B8E A51C 49BF A249 9F2304456087

What surgeries to get in order to go from the fag pheno to the dom pheno?

BD2A8CB7 318A 451C 9800 A8DAE3BE8074

Related Thread

Last edited:
I feel like that fist guy is actually the perfect balance of masc and femininity

Don’t get me wrong both would slay but num 1 has more chance with all girls and num 2 is more of a nische

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 29261 and 2 others
Reject modernity, embrace masculinity.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Only implants honestly. You need squareness which isn't possible to get without implants.

• +1
I feel like that fist guy is actually the perfect balance of masc and femininity

Don’t get me wrong both would slay but num 1 has more chance with all girls and num 2 is more of a nische

Wow. I thought the 1st guy is sexually offputting to women because to me he looks kinda gay. His gay pheno takes away from his sex appeal.

Supraorbital implants for low set eyebrows
Chin implant for square chin

This two give the biggest ROI, if you morph feminine women with low set eyebrows and square chin they would look like a man with with long hair
@User49

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, User49 and thecel
Wow. I thought the 1st guy is sexually offputting to women because to me he looks kinda gay. His gay pheno takes away from his sex appeal.
Rope-plasty should work.

• JFL
He is a steriotipical chad

num too makes him too masc and wouldn’t do well with women who prefer prettyier guys

its not good to be a nisch

pretty boy-chad-masc chad

from these 3 the balanced chad is always better

• +1
He is a steriotipical chad

num too makes him too masc and wouldn’t do well with women who prefer prettyier guys

its not good to be a nisch

pretty boy-chad-masc chad

from these 3 the balanced chad is always better

Thoughts on this 3-way mog battle? I think the hypermasc male mogs.

Supraorbital implants for low set eyebrows
Chin implant for square chin

This two give the biggest ROI, if you morph feminine women with low set eyebrows and square chin they would look like a man with with long hair
@User49
+ neck

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 24444
it's amazing that if a sub 5 had done the same thing he would be called an idiot and dumb but since it was a chad doing it this looks so cool and artistic
He's an idiot for doing that no matter how he looks.

JFL at the claims looking cool and artistic.

Still sad to die like that.

• Hmm...