what surgeries make ur pfl wider

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
i've seen some people say that you can't make pfl wider, but wouldn't something to pull on the side of the eyelid towards the temples do the trick? i'm not sure how that works but i feel like that would cause the width of the eye to be better

eyebrow transplant for a longer eyebrow to create the illusion of a wider pfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and ChristianChad
From what I know, the only surgery is orbital box osteotomy or sandwich osteotomy but both of these are not worth the price at all. Possibly a good cathoplasty might have a slight effect but generally i would fully max out both eyebrow and eyelash potential especially since eyelashes can fraud up to like 5mm of pfl.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
From what I know, the only surgery is orbital box osteotomy or sandwich osteotomy but both of these are not worth the price at all. Possibly a good cathoplasty might have a slight effect but generally i would fully max out both eyebrow and eyelash potential especially since eyelashes can fraud up to like 5mm of pfl.
i was told to eyelash max so i should try that. i think my brows are maxxed out though other than the fact they could be lower set. i also need better under eye support so that's something to consider
215B72E9 E894 4882 868A C85A91D2E086

brows look pretty good but could be better. what are you doing for them atm?

Should be lowering pfh not increasing pfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad