What surgeries should I get to ascend from my subhumanity?

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
I know if I go through life looking like this, then it's absolutely over for me.

I'm an ethnic living in the West (born and raised here), and I'm 21 years old.

How do I ascend from my subhumanity?

I will be making about 200k/year by 25, I'm currently gym-maxing, social skills maxing, and I want to looksmax too.

What surgeries do I need to not be subhuman?

Also, what's the upper limit of what I can achieve, and will all this be enough to pull a 4/10 white chick?

Attachments

• Snapchat-2081165386.jpg
    Snapchat-2081165386.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221118_143508.jpg
    20221118_143508.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221117_025720.jpg
    20221117_025720.jpg
    665.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221126_201508.jpg
    20221126_201508.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221125_155235.jpg
    20221125_155235.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221119_211734.jpg
    20221119_211734.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413
bump

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
you look 30+
really bad eye area and nose is very droopy, other areas are OK

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and WanderingBurro
you look 30+
really bad eye area and nose is very droopy, other areas are OK
How do I look younger?

What specifically is making me look older?

Also, what is my rating rn?

You look very bad atm, not gonna lie. You seem to have ptosis, so you need surgery for that. also need rhinoplasty tbh. Idk about lower third since you're beardfrauding, get acne scars fixed as well. but if you're under 5'10 its over anyways with that pheno tbh

You look very bad atm, not gonna lie. You seem to have ptosis, so you need surgery for that. also need rhinoplasty tbh. Idk about lower third since you're beardfrauding, get acne scars fixed as well. but if you're under 5'10 its over anyways with that pheno tbh
I see. I'm 5'9 tbh.

I'm gonna get: bimax surgery, ptosis surgery, and orbital decompression.

Plus, I'm gonna go see a dermatologist to get rid of the acne + scars.

With a 200k - 300k / year salary before 25 + gym-maxxing + NT-maxxing + social-circle maxxing + status maxxing, and achieving non-subhuman looks, do you think a 4/10 white girl or even a fat white girl is achievable?

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Oh, and btw, bimax will raise the bottom half of my nose up, so it'll essentially make my nose look straighter

With a 200k - 300k / year salary before 25 + gym-maxxing + NT-maxxing + social-circle maxxing + status maxxing, and achieving non-subhuman looks, do you think a 4/10 white girl or even a fat white girl is achievable?
I think so

I think so
Hmm... I see... what's the max rating white girl I can pull with that?

Also, what's my pheno, and why do you think it's shit?

Fixing eye area and geomaxx to EE would be the best decision in your life

Fixing eye area and geomaxx to EE would be the best decision in your life
I see. Bro, I'm only 5'9.

But, I will say, Russian women have told me in the past that they find me attractive, and a couple have even asked for my number / snapchat.

Do you think I have a decent shot as a 5'9 ethnic in Russia?

Also, do you think I can pull a nice pale skinned russian?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I see. Bro, I'm only 5'9.

But, I will say, Russian women have told me in the past that they find me attractive, and a couple have even asked for my number / snapchat.

Do you think I have a decent shot as a 5'9 ethnic in Russia?

Also, do you think I can pull a nice pale skinned russian?
Definitely.

Damn, are russian men really that ugly?

Also, what are my chances of impregnating a russian foid?
Im polish tho. You look like talibancel. Its a halo in EE

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, rand anon and Deprived
Post a pic without the beard.

what is it with ethnics obsessing over ww. betabuxxing and going thru surgery for a ran through 4/10 becky jfl

what is it with ethnics obsessing over ww. betabuxxing and going thru surgery for a ran through 4/10 becky jfl
bro, it's because we realize that ALOT OF shit even in this day and age is so dependant on race, that it's actually astounding.

normies are fucking stupid, honest to god, most of them are absolutely oblivious to the fact that race affects countless things even to this day.

So, if you're a light-skinned ethnic like me (I'm not saying I'm white passing), then it only makes sense to breed with a white woman.

My kids would gain so many benefits from being white.

As a matter of fact, my genes mixed with a white woman's would produce kids that are FULLY white-passing.

Now, answer the question... can I bettabux and looksmax + socialmaxx + gymmaxx + NT maxx my way to a 4/10 white becky?

I think you will reach MTN to HTN with looksmaxxing and surgery for the lazy eye, orbital decompression and maybe an infraorbital rim implant. However, getting a White women will be hard because of your arab phenotype. Your face is pretty plain and unappealing and you lack sex appeal. You can get an ethnic foid maybe even up-to average but most probably 4/10, but a White women will be close to impossible unless it's an ugly landwhale. Also trim your beard.

@Pakicel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388 and Oberyn
I think you will reach MTN to HTN with looksmaxxing and surgery for the lazy eye, orbital decompression and maybe an infraorbital rim implant. However, getting a White women will be hard because of your arab phenotype. Your face is pretty plain and unappealing and you lack sex appeal. You can get an ethnic foid maybe even up-to average but most probably 4/10, but a White women will be close to impossible unless it's an ugly landwhale. Also trim your beard.

@Pakicel thoughts?
Fuck. What exactly do I lack in sex appeal?

Fuck. What exactly do I lack in sex appeal?
Just plain arab phenotype, you do have decent bones so maybe shave off the beard idk.

Just plain arab phenotype, you do have decent bones so maybe shave off the beard idk.
Okay.

Can i get a white woman with: 200 - 300k / year salary, gym maxxing, tattoo-maxxing, bimax surgery, NT-maxxing, and social circle maxxing?

We're talking about a 4/10 white chick for an ltr btw

@Pakicel he is a good candidate. I don’t wanna say it.

Okay.

Can i get a white woman with: 200 - 300k / year salary, gym maxxing, tattoo-maxxing, bimax surgery, NT-maxxing, and social circle maxxing?

Ethnics and their obsession with white foids best duo. Why don’t you try arab foids ?

Last edited:
Forget what I said earlier that 5th pic of you in the car shows a rather lazy eye. Ptosis correcting might help you out a little

Go back to your country you’ll never get a white girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388 and Oberyn
Go back to your country you’ll never get a white girl
I've fucked a few, but I want a gf at this point.

I'm gonna be honest, fucking whores that go to clubs and bars is pretty meaningless.

Its over

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388 and zeek
Orbital decomp, canthopexy lower lid retraction orbital box and upper eyelid fat transfer for starters
So, the rest of my face is not subhuman, it's only the eye area... right?

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
So, the rest of my face is not subhuman, it's only the eye area... right?

Your PFL is very short that's 1 of the most unchangeable things

Your PFL is very short that's 1 of the most unchangeable things
What's Pfl?

I think you mean interlocutor distance? If so, then I wouldn't really consider it short tbh.

I think my eyes are a good distance apart

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
bro, it's because we realize that ALOT OF shit even in this day and age is so dependant on race, that it's actually astounding.

normies are fucking stupid, honest to god, most of them are absolutely oblivious to the fact that race affects countless things even to this day.

So, if you're a light-skinned ethnic like me (I'm not saying I'm white passing), then it only makes sense to breed with a white woman.

My kids would gain so many benefits from being white.

As a matter of fact, my genes mixed with a white woman's would produce kids that are FULLY white-passing.

Now, answer the question... can I bettabux and looksmax + socialmaxx + gymmaxx + NT maxx my way to a 4/10 white becky?
Having kids is cope unless you can guarantee that they are white chadlites with trust fund. What if he ends up a truecel? That is a big risk if you are subchad.

What's Pfl?

I think you mean interlocutor distance? If so, then I wouldn't really consider it short tbh.

I think my eyes are a good distance apart
You have low ES ratio like me.

Having kids is cope unless you can guarantee that they are white chadlites with trust fund.
that's .01 percent of people. You think that's the minimum for happiness?
What if he ends up a truecel? That is a big risk if you are subchad.
looks matter more from the mom's side tbh

most gl guys i know, their mom looks better than their dad

height is a problem though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Hypergamy is getting much worse. Many of the decent looking white guys on here are struggling even IRL.

Also, with AI, climate change, worsening economic conditions etc, the kids will need to be in the top 1 percent to stand a chance of surviving and living a decent life.
It's fairly unpredictable. And a lot of it boils down to facial harmony. You can have every single good feature and still be ugly.

Height is mostly genetic but tall parents can sometimes have short kids and short parents can have tall kids.

Having kids is still cope anyway. Childless couples tend to be happier than parents.

If I were to have kids, I'd try to get the possible sperm donor I can and a stacy egg donor.

I know if I go through life looking like this, then it's absolutely over for me.

I will be making about 200k/year by 25, I'm currently gym-maxing, social skills maxing, and I want to looksmax too.

Also, what's the upper limit of what I can achieve, and will all this be enough to pull a 4/10 white chick?
bro youre alr

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Okay.

What’s the point in having white passing kids if they end up looking ugly? Like kids with a 4/10 white girl is not gonna come out solid.

You need left eye ptosis surgery, rhinoplasty and vermillion advancement. How tall are you?

Well, theres a couple things going on here. #1 your a decent looking guy id say 5/10 and your doing alot of the good habbits. How tall are you? and how big is your D? Also, your not subhuman, stop saying that crap, ITS STOLEN VALOR!!! :rage:. Now lets get to the looksmaxing. #1 id love to see what your jaw looks like, I think a stubble may suit you more. #2 (this is a big one) YOUR HAIR CUT IS HORRIBLE. LIKE WTF ARE U DOING! I cannot believe you have a haircut like that. How do you have 174 posts on this forum and you have a haircut like that. Now that you know your haircut is subhuman (and your hair is greasy looking) id suggest a mid skin fade on the side and back while keeping it longer in the front, although you should spike it up or change it a little because its kinda like a bowl cut. #3 your style looks very basic, id switch it up a bit when youve got the money (this one isnt super important your style is average) #4, just throwing this in here, alot of brown men (not even trying to be racist or anything) get the stereotype that they smell bad,dont be that guy, you want to break as many stero types as possible, get a nice smelling calonge and wear good deoradant. Personally I like to stack my Calonges, pheromones, deordants and essential oils, but for now, you dont need all of that, just make sure you smell nice. #5 your eyebrows have a negative cathil tilt (most guys have this) get an eyebrow razer (the look like a toothpick with a razer at the end) and shave the lower part of the end of your eyebrows. (the goal is to give them a neutral canthal tilt) also you may want to shave some of the top aswell, your eyebrows are HUGE. #6 your eyelids are uneven, hmu in the dms if you want this fixed, but im only gonna tell you how I got mine fixed if you gatekeep it (it also gets rid of upper eyelid exposure which would be good for you considering you have some) #7 either change the glasses or get rid of them all together. you look good with them for a side profile but the front looks horrible (going off of your gym selfie) #8 after you bulk eventually get leaner ------ After all these softmax's I think you may get to a 7/10 minimum a 6/10. Some hardcore blackpillers may say that im coping (yourself included maybe) but dw brother when your a 7/10 or even a 6.5/10 your good looking enough to escape the blackpill and then focus on redpill stuff like game, status social circle ect. KEEP MONEY MAXING MY MAN! if your gonna make 200k a year good for you, im all for it.
Giphy 2

Bro how I thought EE is very hostile towards non whites
Lifefuel if talibanmaxxing gets you laid there. I can grow a very thick beard and look like a terrorist and slay.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244