What Surgeries Should I Get To Maximize Airflow? Need Suggestions Because I Have Sleep Apnea

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I look like im 10 years old. I know. Besides that, I need to know what my biggest weak points are. For example - jaw, cheekbones, nose, and chin.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 4.06.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 4.06.29 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
I look like im 10 years old. I know. Besides that, I need to know what my biggest weak points are. For example - jaw, cheekbones, nose, and chin.
Your biggest problem is the neck
image.png

start training him immediately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 5786
Hairline- Easily rigged with a fringe
eyes too big
Terrible jaw-will need surgery

Start with MSE to expand your nasal volume as much as you can and see if that helps your sleep apnea, you’ll get about 1mm of forward / upward movement of the maxilla as well doing so. you could pair that with bimax that way you can over expand and fix any issues with surgery afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
holy shit man that leanmaxx is killing you, you've been misdirected, please put on weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
You must be a mega chadlet or a blue pilled bloated coper. Because I'm not underweight or anything. This is just what I look like when im lean.
ah my bad, maybe i misjudged. i think its ur neck that is giving the look im talking about

ah my bad, maybe i misjudged. i think its ur neck that is giving the look im talking about
I forgot to add that I am also heavily sleep deprived most of the time from sleep apnea. So my eyes also look like shit. It gives off a meth head vibe a little bit.