What surgeries to improve profile?

H

HyperDeath

Iron
Hello guys, new here (32) been reading you and decided to join the board.

So im very conscious about my profile. I can live with my front, "not great, not terrible", but once i turn around and see myself on photos or mirrors i feel like im another person 😬

mzz52fn.jpg

Hair loss, i know, im gonna fix that in turkey.
Lose fat, i guess i should.
Maybe genio+jaw wraparound?
Expression lines (i think you call them like that) with filler?
Also i feel i have poor undereye support.

How would you improve in my case?

Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and StrangerDanger
over

• So Sad
Reactions: kebabcoper
FlawlessMeagerCaracal size restricted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Looks234
Mewing. Check out my results
1122CB6B 4FAB 41C9 A672 31A9EC1F0CE0
0673873C D9B8 431A BB32 11ABEED50C75

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure, Deleted member 9699, joeveniro and 2 others
Whats the serious tag for? Any adults here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Paul18, Deleted member 9699, joeveniro and 4 others
- Infraorbital implants
- Hair transplant
- Double Jaw surgery
Done

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5583, joeveniro and 5 others
Your maxilla, hyoid bone and browridge are your biggest problems and sadly there are no doable surgeries for that. Your chin seems alright, so I would not focus on genio. Bimax and ramus implants are first priority imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, lepo2317, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
lose weight you fat hog then bimax and hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5583, joeveniro and 2 others

So im very conscious about my profile. I can live with my front, "not great, not terrible", but once i turn around and see myself on photos or mirrors i feel like im another person 😬

mzz52fn.jpg

Thank you.
I dont think jaw wraparound improves side profile this much I think its mostly for gonial and frontal width, IMO you need bimax (ideally with ccw). You don't really need genio. For nasolabial folds get filler, but I think they can partly fixed with bimax if theyre caused with reccesion and not aging so wait for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Infraorbital is what you call zygo?

DJS = bimax?
Not too familiar with bimax but infraorbitals help your under eye & gets rid of the hollow look & bagginess so you don't look tired. Ask @RealSurgerymax and @Sergio-OMS about jaw

Infraorbital is what you call zygo?

DJS = bimax?
full malar zygo implants look like shit and make you look like walmart bogfanoff rip off infraorbital is just for the undereye part of zygos

• +1
Reactions: HyperDeath
You should focus on getting your hair sorted and also skin as well

Hair, everyone knows what the fixes are by now

Skin- there's a few things extra you can find on the website but retin a and sunscreen are the 2 most important

• +1
Your maxilla, hyoid bone and browridge are your biggest problems and sadly there are no doable surgeries for that. Your chin seems alright, so I would not focus on genio. Bimax and ramus implants are first priority imo.
maxilla?
bone grafts
midface implants
lefort 2
high cut lefort 1
modified lefort
maxilla is fixable.

browridge is very hard to fix, only browidge implants may be help

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecaste and HyperDeath
You look like Ribery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, tyronelite and thecaste
maxilla?
bone grafts
midface implants
lefort 2
high cut lefort 1
modified lefort
maxilla is fixable.

browridge is very hard to fix, only browidge may be help
Yes, I know. I said "doable", by which I meant that the maxillary recession op has can't be fully fixed with any bearable procedures. Of course the surgeries you've stated could help him but almost all of them are either too brutal, too expensive or the results often look unnatural (implants).

mzz52fn.jpg

Thank you.
I wanted to say Bimax but this cant help to ascend u because this will look like uncanny and dog as fuck, so i can say only a genio in ur case or maybe chin wing or ramus implants

For my part Bimax + genio is strongly recommended because i have the base for, u can see it easily

Attachments

• 1610993957858.png
    1610993957858.png
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
hi i can already tell you that genioplasty wont make any difference, you need your whole jaw move forward and rotated for noticable difference. i can understood that the thought of just getting genioplasty is tempting because its cheaper, has less riks and a quicker recovery then jaw surgery. but it wont improve your looks by any means.

you need jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: HyperDeath and Mrinfinityx
I wanted to say Bimax but this cant help to ascend u because this will look like uncanny and dog as fuck, so i can say only a genio in ur case or maybe chin wing or ramus implants

For my part Bimax + genio is strongly recommended because i have the base for, u can see it easily
"just" genio wont change anything, he needs the whole package imho

read this thread

• +1
Reactions: HyperDeath and Mrinfinityx
bimax + genio do not cope with jaw implants

• +1
hi i can already tell you that genioplasty wont make any difference, you need your whole jaw move forward and rotated for noticable difference. i can understood that the thought of just getting genioplasty is tempting because its cheaper, has less riks and a quicker recovery then jaw surgery. but it wont improve your looks by any means.

you need jaw surgery
Sadly the biggest issue is his forward growth so maybe after this surgery the frontal bone will be placed too much backwards in rapport to his jaw bone and maxilla, this can destroy harmony but i am not surgeon so

• +1
"just" genio wont change anything, he needs the whole package imho

read this thread

I am reading

• +1
Sadly the biggest issue is his forward growth so maybe after this surgery the frontal bone will be placed too much backwards in rapport to his jaw bone and maxilla, this can destroy harmony but i am not surgeon so
This can result to an ethnic profile sadly, look what i am trying to say

Attachments

• dogprofile.jpg
    dogprofile.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 43
  • +1
bimax + genio do not cope with jaw implants

Still need ramus no?

you need jaw surgery

Whats the price range for these things? Im in europe.

Still need ramus no?

from 40-100k in switzerland, to 12 to 20k in germany and italy to less then 10k in eastern europe countries

• +1
Still need ramus no?

if i were you i’d rather get infraorbital implants than jaw angle implants, but if you could afford both i would get it. but bimax is #1 priority