What surgeries, treatments do I need?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I'm looking for a skilled user who can analyze my face and tell me which surgeries or treatments I need.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Penis implant

qoves is the best option, for surgery advice. imo

Me im very high iq

@RealSurgerymax is very knowledgeable about surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Aren't you already slaying?

140K subscribers :oops: I will pm him, maybe he will answer
Qoves, has God tier quality video content on youtube.
Also. His facial reports that you can order through his webiste. Mogg the quality of plastic sugerions facial analyse (and morphs and suggestions what to do with face).
IF considering surgery. WHICH is a big step, and costs alot of money. I would NOT cheap out spening like $250 on facial analyse beforehand. He will deffo come up with different angles on flaws,that one hasn't thought of before hand.

Also. His facial reports that you can order through his webiste. Mogg the quality of plastic sugerions facial analyse (and morphs and suggestions what to do with face).
IF considering surgery. WHICH is a big step, and costs alot of money. I would NOT cheap out spening like $250 on facial analyse beforehand. He will deffo come up with different angles on flaws,that one hasn't thought of before hand.
Nice try Qoves.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Mateusz74 and Gaia262
Sure, but i want to become better.
If you already have decent bones than there are probably not many surgeries that can make a significant difference.

Surgeries on traits (eyes, nose, lips, ears) only ascend you when there are remarkable flaws. Otherwise they can fuck up your harmony and make you look worse.

If anything focus on anti aging.

THANKS! never heard about that! Great