What surgeries will ascend my eyes? (NCT, scleral show)

R

ranger150

Iron
Eyes pepe

As can be seen from pic (taken from Ramieri where he combines CT+face scan), I have -5 degree tilt causing my eyes to look sleepy.

From my initial research it seems that ptosis correction is necessary, but others have also suggested
- supras+infras
- lower eyelid retraction
- canthoplasty

What would be sufficient to ascend my eyes? @RealSurgerymax

What's a face scan? Can he only do this if you get imaging taken in person with him, or can any place do this?

Also just canthoplasty will increase canthal tilt and retract the lower lid. You might need infra implants or orbital decompression to support the soft tissue surgery though to prevent relapse

Also just canthoplasty will increase canthal tilt and retract the lower lid. You might need infra implants or orbital decompression to support the soft tissue surgery though to prevent relapse
is this true? how do u know this that it will relapse with out infras

is this true? how do u know this that it will relapse with out infras
ive heard multiple occulopastic surgeons say it will relapse if you have strong NOV

What's a face scan? Can he only do this if you get imaging taken in person with him, or can any place do this?
He has a device that captures a 3d model of face. Then he can show both skull and face together