What surgeries will you suggest me to get? and suggest me some gymmaxxing tips please, I am currently a currycel right now.

shajahan

shajahan

Iron
What surgeries do you think I should get for this face

I have already uploaded my photos before but with less hair and less beard and wanna know which surgeries I should get.

Photo 2021 05 29 17 38 45 Photo 2021 05 29 17 38 41 Photo 2021 05 29 17 54 06 Photo 2021 05 29 17 54 04

and what should I do with this body? I am currently skinny fat now and should I bulk or cut now ? Should I focus on getting abs or bulk first and then get abs?

Photo 2021 05 29 17 54 07 Photo 2021 05 29 17 54 08

How can I improve my body and what type of exercises I should focus now? and what surgeries I should get to my face ?

I don't feel bad if you say I am ugly I just need some honest suggestions on how to improve myself :)

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, never_lucky, Acromegaly_Chad and 7 others
I'd suggest rttmaxxing would help you. Idk a lot about surgeries compared to most here tbh

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
since you want honesty it's not good. but if i were you i would start to statutmaxx before thinking about suregery. focus on how to get rich and espace poverty for now. doesn't stop you from exercising and eating healthy and taking care of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Areas you lack or need :y'all:

Gym,diet
Jaw
Nose
Lips
Skincolor
Basic grooming

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, hennypapi and mogstar
at least you can go to dr sunil richardson without having to travel a whole lot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
what is rttmaxxibg?
roiding, tanning and tattooing. You don't need to tan but if you got super big and got tattoos you could at least attract a certain group of foids. Also get as much money as you can.

looking at these pics

bimax
rhino
lip reduction

good base actually but you need money

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽. and zeke714
Ratios aren't bad ur ascendable with lots of surgery ofc

eppley shotgun implant and reincarnation surgery

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ifyouwannabemylover
Why? His ratios are pretty good tbh he needs a lot of surgeries but as long as he got the money for it he can ascend
skull too thin, zygos too wide for his skull, if he shaved his zygos to look more proportionate it would mess with his es ratio and he would have flat zygos. his chin shape looks borderline deformed, Trimax would give him normie jaw at best. Assuming everything goes right and he bleaches n shit, I could see him as maybe a 6/10 lightskinned curry at absolute best. Maybe combined w RTT it would get him something but no matter what he wont be doing too well. I assume when you mean "ascend" you mean something comparable to a white chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and 5 others
skull too thin, zygos too wide for his skull, if he shaved his zygos to look more proportionate it would mess with his es ratio and he would have flat zygos.
No need to shave his zygos. Temporal and posterior temporal implants will make his head proportional to his zygos
his chin shape looks borderline deformed, Trimax would give him normie jaw at best. Assuming everything goes right and he bleaches n shit, I could see him as maybe a 6/10 lightskinned curry at absolute best. Maybe combined w RTT it would get him something but no matter what he wont be doing too well. I assume when you mean "ascend" you mean something comparable to a white chadlite
All of what u said is true but ur not considering his competition here. That changes things this man lives in India. There are no white chadlites he is competing against. This is a Bollywood actor that's worshipped in india.

Images 37

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, .👽. and 2 others
skull too thin, zygos too wide for his skull, if he shaved his zygos to look more proportionate it would mess with his es ratio and he would have flat zygos. his chin shape looks borderline deformed, Trimax would give him normie jaw at best. Assuming everything goes right and he bleaches n shit, I could see him as maybe a 6/10 lightskinned curry at absolute best. Maybe combined w RTT it would get him something but no matter what he wont be doing too well. I assume when you mean "ascend" you mean something comparable to a white chadlite
then should I get some jaw surgery?

No need to shave his zygos. Temporal and posterior temporal implants will make his head proportional to his zygos

All of what u said is true but ur not considering his competition here. That changes things this man lives in India. There are no white chadlites he is competing against. This is a Bollywood actor that's worshipped in india.

View attachment 1154966
oh, i thought he was in the west. then yeah i can see him being even better than this dude if he maxed everything out

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It is over, I am sorry.

Edit: Actually nvm, you can be a high tier normie if you go through various surgeries, maybe chadlite at best if you're very lucky, but this is unlikely. Aim for low quality curry women only though. Don't become a standardcel. Hit the gym to be perceived a little better socially.

Last edited:
  • +1
It is over, I am sorry.

Edit: Actually nvm, you can be a high tier normie if you go through various surgeries, maybe chadlite at best if you're very lucky, but this is unlikely. Aim for low quality curry women only though. Don't become a standardcel. Hit the gym to be perceived a little better socially.
yeah I will gymmaxx and get surgery and i am an indian and most of the indians are like me, and i can at least be better if I get surgery and I am now trying for low quality curry women only based upon my standards

• +1
Reactions: john2
It is over, I am sorry.

I see quite a lot of guys that look like OP in the engineering colleges here tbh. So it's not over over but yea he has a dark skin pheno and looks like a typical khhv engineer

• +1
Reactions: john2
What the fuck is this bluepilled nonsense?
Why? I think he can be a HTN if he got a bunch of surgeries and he bleached himself.
I see quite a lot of guys that look like OP in the engineering colleges here tbh. So it's not over over but yea he has a dark skin pheno and looks like a typical khhv engineer
Lol yeah this is true. If he bleached, he'll be seen high class instantly.

• +1
Why? I think he can be a HTN if he got a bunch of surgeries and he bleached himself.

I can PM u pics of a few guys who slay here u would be shocked

I can PM u pics of a few guys who slay here u would be shocked
show me, I don't believe that shit. I personally know decent looking men who are incel - I refuse to believe that someone like OP could look good "after a few surgeries"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shajahan and Jason Voorhees
show me, I don't believe that shit. I personally know decent looking men who are incel - I refuse to believe that someone like OP could look good "after a few surgeries"
yeah if this guy could slay, im gigachad

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
your main failo is your weird skull shape and your coloring and you cant change these. your zygos look somehow too wide in comparison to your skull.

your ratios and your fwhr is fucked up and you cant change these. thats the problem.

Last edited:

I dont understand you guys saying to bleach? what does that mean?

your main failo is your weird skull shape and your coloring and you cant change these. your zygos look somehow too wide in comparison to your skull.

your ratios and your fwhr is fucked up and you cant change these. thats the problem.
actually i lost a lot of fat on my body and face soo that might be the reason of it Photo 2021 05 29 21 39 02 this is how I used to look before

It's over. You need too much surgery to even look somewhat attractive. But if you life in India, just hygenemaxx and statusmaxx and you can arranged marriagemaxx

holy shit nigga... it's beyond over for you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sal, CursedOne and Acromegaly_Chad
How do Indians even find sites like these?

• JFL
Reactions: Sal and CursedOne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back