What surgeries would make me closer to Pitt?

D

Deleted

Lurker
923FDB54 B82F 4FD6 A18C C3776169BA38
Except ht

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 5656, goat2x and 1 other person
You seems obsessed with him.

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc, laske.7, DaGullas and 17 others
need more nostril exposure

i hate it when people say he has average features,
the dude literally has such a unique nose, try finding another dude with his nose,
its a major pretty boy nose
and his lower third is insane lips included

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, SubhumanCurrycel, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
need more nostril exposure

i hate it when people say he has average features,
the dude literally has such a unique nose, try finding another dude with his nose,
its a major pretty boy nose
and his lower third is insane lips included
He is god

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
You need just one. It's called reincarnationplasty.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 2756, karbo and 18 others
go to a plastic surgeon and ask him for a brad pitt nose ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Kingkellz, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
Would that ascend me? and what else
your philtrum looks kinda lengthy compared to his, might wanna get a lip lift for that
it will also make your lips look thicker and midface look shorter (since yours looks a bit longer than his)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
You have longer face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Introvertednarc
your philtrum looks kinda lengthy compared to his, might wanna get a lip lift for that
it will also make your lips look thicker and midface look shorter (since yours looks a bit longer than his)
The image is taken to close that's why, My midface is 1.03-1.05 from 2m away depending on where you measure the pupil. But if i get jaw and maybe chin + Ht + liplift and maybe rhino i'd look very similar. My midface isn't my problem as my nose and hairline is

pheno implant

• +1
Bro i think u just need to age, your face is not mature enought , at 20-25 u will be closer to him and hope u mog him

• +1
Wraparound shotgun implant from eppely

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz, wagbox and Greeicy
Pheno error

• +1
The image is taken to close that's why, My midface is 1.03-1.05 from 2m away depending on where you measure the pupil. But if i get jaw and maybe chin + Ht + liplift and maybe rhino i'd look very similar. My midface isn't my problem as my nose and hairline is
then nose job + hair transplant and you're set
just walk in a good plastic surgeon studio and ask for a brad pitt nose, you don't even have to ask anything weird, so many men ask for a brad pitt nose that the surgeons probably know perfectly how to do it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 5634, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
then nose job + hair transplant and you're set
just walk in a good plastic surgeon studio and ask for a brad pitt nose, you don't even have to ask anything weird, so many men ask for a brad pitt nose that the surgeons probably know perfectly how to do it
Ht + Nose + Jaw angle should be enough to be similar but if i want to be mistaken for him i need eyebrow transplant + liplift and i think i can pass as a budget version

• Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
this is the gayest and cringiest thread of the century

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 5292
you unironically mog him

• +1
the fact that you probably took like 5 minutes+ adjusting the camera angle for dozens of different images and changing your facial expression until you got close enough to the picture to be satisfied just makes me cringe so hard its like my body has entered rigor mortis

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Fear, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
the fact that you probably took like 5 minutes+ adjusting the camera angle for dozens of different images and changing your facial expression until you got close enough to the picture to be satisfied just makes me cringe so hard its like my body has entered rigor mortis
More like 10 minutes and imitating other pics aswell
you unironically mog him
Can't mog perfection
Pls reply

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Maybe if you posted a normal pic of your front it would make things easier.

Reincarnation is the only answer

• +1
Hair transplant, rhino,zygo fillers,
+5000ng/dl testosterone level
-autism

Not surgery but start chewing to get his massive jaw.

• +1
Ok, addicted ngl. Life used to be great. Then winter came :feelsbadman:
Ur life is useless
You are destined to have a subhuman life
You are coping with"muh winter came"
Trust me chad doesnt spend hours on shitty forums in winter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Introvertednarc
Ur life is useless
You are destined to have a subhuman life
You are coping with"muh winter came"
Trust me chad doesnt spend hours on shitty forums in winter
I don’t spend a day indoors when summer. I don’t like to just ”hangout” with the lads but i thrive in activites such as out riding mc in the summer and doing cool shit. Way less parties during winter aswell. My social circle isn’t doing much these times of year either tbh. You do realize there is snow where i live

I don’t spend a day indoors when summer. I don’t like to just ”hangout” with the lads but i thrive in activites such as out riding mc in the summer and doing cool shit. Way less parties during winter aswell. My social circle isn’t doing much these times of year either tbh. You do realize there is snow where i live
There is snow here aswell, but it doesnt stop my chad friend to go to house parties,womens house and fuck the shit out of them,
If u think females dont wanna fuck you because its winter you are highly mistaking my friend

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
There is snow here aswell, but it doesnt stop my chad friend to go to house parties,womens house and fuck the shit out of them,
If u think females dont wanna fuck you because its winter you are highly mistaking my friend
I’m not looking for women atm and the things i do in winter has nothing to do with women
I have gotten approached by some average/below average chicks this winter when out and about but i live in a big city

I’m not looking for women atm and the things i do in winter has nothing to do with women
Cope,
Women always look for chad
Chad doesnt have to look for women

I meant as in i don’t want sex rn.
What i want is to look like Pitt
" I dont want sex rn"
Biggest cope in the century
You want it but cant get it without being a simp/tryhard
Two different things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 3043
rhino is not needed, your nose is just as bad as his. you need some more browridge though i'd say. and you guys' eye areas seems quite different.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Introvertednarc and Deleted

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x