What surgeries would make me closer to Pitt?

One of the best characters on here lol,i refuse to believe someone is that obsessed with an actor that don´t even know your existence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted
Ur guys’ mouth area is pretty different
Also his brows have a more negative tilt, high trust look
And nose is pretty different

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted
Ur guys’ mouth area is pretty different
Also his brows have a more negative tilt, high trust look
And nose is pretty different
How do i get a wider mouth? But i'll prob never get rhino since my nose is good "enough" and i have bigger failos such as not wide enough jaw and not narrow enough hairline to look close to him

Om du ska operera näsan så är tydligen Per Windh på Artclinic i Göteborg bra, tydligen bäst i Sverige på just näsor.

Han är gammal dock så hoppas att inte coronaviruset tillintetgör honom

Om du ska operera näsan så är tydligen Per Windh på Artclinic i Göteborg bra, tydligen bäst i Sverige på just näsor.

Han är gammal dock så hoppas att inte coronaviruset tillintetgör honom
Be pitt or die trying

to be pitt i will get lip lift, rhino to achieve his same strange nose and maybe lower hairline and ccw

Bro start eating hard foods and chewing

Bro start eating hard foods and chewing
Don’t get his hopes up man, he’s an angle frauding, balding, cumskin subhuman. He’ll never look remotely like Pitt no matter what he does.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Don’t get his hopes up man, he’s an angle frauding, balding, cumskin subhuman. He’ll never look remotely like Pitt no matter what he does.
BAB28444 DDA4 4E01 A3D8 A0B02FA7056E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
D suck implant by eppley

Your midface is longer. Sorry buddy
My midface is shorter, 1.05. But my chin is smaller so to make hour heads the same height i had to zoom mine more. In reality my midface is shorter and my forehead is shorter compared to my midface it's just my chin that is to small

JFL if pitt mouthbreathed for 1 second during puberty he would look like shaggy from scooby doo.

• +1
How do i get a wider mouth? But i'll prob never get rhino since my nose is good "enough" and i have bigger failos such as not wide enough jaw and not narrow enough hairline to look close to him
I don’t think mouth width is the problem, it’s just overall lip shape. But yeah just focus on hypertrophying the fuck out of your masseters, should also lengthen your ramus depending on your age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I don’t think mouth width is the problem, it’s just overall lip shape. But yeah just focus on hypertrophying the fuck out of your masseters, should also lengthen your ramus depending on your age
16 so my face will hopefully get more pitt like when older... hopefully :feelsbadman:

Idk tbh, He's an incel and prob just toxic, He's an underweight 5'8 wimp. He lost at life so he came here to hate i guess
I’m at a top ten university and not incel. How’s that losing you brain dead, cumskin balding, Jew faggot?

I’m at a top ten university and not incel. How’s that losing you brain dead, cumskin balding, Jew faggot?
First off, Your a virgin and no one will ever want to fuck you. Second no way your in a top university cause your socially retarded af

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
First off, Your a virgin and no one will ever want to fuck you. Second no way your in a top university cause your socially retarded af
Definitely not a virgin, keep coping. And being socially retarded has nothing to do with academic ability jfl.

Who's gonna tell him that he doesn't really look like Pitt at all?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Heres a quick morph
C2529727 595C 4638 B330 B15D7D0077A1
0AB6079F 62ED 411A ACF2 8144A68A04CE
5392322F E104 47F4 BCCA F33A1D037369

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Rhino, Eyes, Eyebrow transplant, liplift and slight changes to hairline?
"an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off." - Tyler Gustavsson

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Rhino, Eyes, Eyebrow transplant, liplift and slight changes to hairline?
"an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off." - Tyler Gustavsson
did not read too long tbh

did not read too long tbh
It's my signature which explains how we're slaves to the system and live without meaning, Your told to get a wife and kids, a house and car and be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Who gives a fuck abt Pitt. I want to be Richard Ramirez, man had the face of god.