What surgeries

D

Deleted member 21676

10x10BP bwc
04DAE071 83AA 4690 AABE E3E29D6D0A26
4C4DDD50 E357 4EDA BD19 E2645D393ABD

Trying to chew and hopefully develop a ramus and change gonial angle because I think I wouldn’t look to bad if I had a lower gonial angle and more defined jaw but if that’s not possible I think I’ll need to get surgery to fix it bimax+ccw rotation ?

that midface tho

jaw implants and you'd mog
Don’t implants have a high degree of looking like shit , also I have other bad features like slight nct and long philtrum but for the average normie most people don’t notice those so I don’t really think I need to fix those
jaw implants and you'd mog

that midface tho
It’s long but also lens distortion makes it seem longer, I think if I had a wider jaw it would even it out and make it more harmonious , also think it’s longer than it really is because of my high gonial angle making my jaw go down instead of straight out

You need bimax ccw

Don’t implants have a high degree of looking like shit , also I have other bad features like slight nct and long philtrum but for the average normie most people don’t notice those so I don’t really think I need to fix those
If you improve your jaw you'll look alot better, if you are to fat for implants get fillers

you improve your jaw you'll look alot better, if you are to fat for implants get fillers
I don’t think I’m too fat idk tho what’s the requirement for being fat I’m like 16% , what do you think about bimax with a ccw rotation

I don’t think I’m too fat idk tho what’s the requirement for being fat I’m like 16% , what do you think about bimax with a ccw rotation
Fuck the autocorrect I didn't see I wrote everything wrong, I mean to say you will improve alot if you improve your jaw, if you are to fag for an implant get fillers that's what I meant to say

I don't know when bimax is required, for me is a bit of a extreme surgery and only worth it if you have very bad recession

Fuck the autocorrect I didn't see I wrote everything wrong, I mean to say you will improve alot if you improve your jaw, if you are to fag for an implant get fillers that's what I meant to say
Ok word , should I try fillers to see how big of an implant I should get before commiting?

philtrum and long midface cel