What surgery did this man get?

Deleted member 502

Deleted member 502

Diamond
Change in eye color but how did he get his chin and cheekbones to look different?

Beforeandafter

the jaw implants stretched the tissue under his cheeks

You guys are so dumb do your research before you post. its all filler

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Ropemaxing
No he was just getting them maintenanced. Their is other videos of this doctor doing his work
Well that's impressive in that case.

Looks like shit

Overdone plastic surgery will always look like overdone plastic surgery. There's no getting around it.

The guy in the photo immediately looks like he's had something done because the extreme angles of that jaw do not balance well with the softness of his eyes. The effect is jarring. A good surgeon (an artist) would have taken note of the roundness of those eyes and held back a little on the squareness.

Having said that, I will acknowledge that he's probably getting 100x the pussy now.

The guy in the video looked fine beforehand tbh, the end result again looked fake.

Looks like shit

Yup. He's a HORSE LONG MIDFACER that thought he would look more harmonious by getting jaw implants. Doesn't work that way boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and FaceandHFD
That eye area is so bad

Yup. He's a HORSE LONG MIDFACER that thought he would look more harmonious by getting jaw implants. Doesn't work that way boyos.
yeah he has long midface. his facial symmetry saves him imo, he doesnt look that bad.

I'm surprised fillers can make that much of a change.

Jaw angle implants and I think someone with his upper or lower eyelids

Hmm2

I have a nonexistent round Asian jaw yet people here recommend jaw surgery despite.

Yet with my longish midface adding a thicker, bigger jaw will only increase the length of my face.

Therefore I would look worse altering my jaw. Besides Asian girls like the round, soft lower thirds anyway.