What surgery do I need to...

U

UglyAsHell

Bronze
Hi there, I have small jaws and I see that it can be solved through bimax. The problem is : my nose sits on the face. I don't know how to explain it. There is no bone in between. Maybe is It called flat maxilla? At the moment it is proportionate with my lower jaw but still unpleasant. How to fix this?

Image 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Av0nr, User28823 and 5 others
by having face transplant

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell
kys and reincarnate

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
Is there any normal user or just trolls and aspies?

Hi there, I have small jaws and I see that it can be solved through bimax. The problem is : my nose sits on the face. I don't know how to explain it. There is no bone in between. Maybe is It called flat maxilla? At the moment it is proportionate with my lower jaw but still unpleasant. How to fix this?
Why would you post this without a picture? Are we supposed to guess?
The only thing smaller than your jaws is your brain.

Funny, aspie
look you‘re a dumb fuck, you ask for high iq answers and dont post pictures nor do you explain the situation in any helpful way. So send me your face either privately and i‘ll educate yo dumbass or send it on here. If you do neither stop posting

look you‘re a dumb fuck, you ask for high iq answers and dont post pictures nor do you explain the situation in any helpful way. So send me your face either privately and i‘ll educate yo dumbass or send it on here. If you do neither stop posting
Sorry but I don't Want to be a meme.
Pics of guys here are exchanged as if they are jokes. Like this guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-30-22-52-13-331_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-30-22-52-13-331_com.android.chrome.jpg
    720.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Why would you post this without a picture? Are we supposed to guess?
The only thing smaller than your jaws is your brain.
Because here it Is full of gays ready to jerk off or save the pics to make fun of others

Sorry but I don't Want to be a meme.
Pics of guys here are exchanged as if they are jokes. Like this guy
look bro i have the same issue if not maybe even worse hence why i know so much. I can show you how many dudes dmed me for help, i‘ve never exposed anyone. I trust others not to expose me and i dont expose others. If you want help dm me, or ask a maxillofacial surgeon for help

Because here it Is full of gays ready to jerk off or save the pics to make fun of others
If you can’t even explain it yourself, how are others meant to know jfl?