What surgery I need for my eyes?

M

muttbro

Iron
Guys pic related is my eyes

What kind of surgery do I need in order to improve this. My eyes look very bad in photos they always look very sunken and give this sad/depressed look.
Also whenever is sunny I struggle a lot to have my eyes open normal without flinching my forehead because I think I have a lot of upper eyelid skin.

Guys help me im ready to waste money on surgery to fix this shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, St. Wristcel, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
damn i've never seen someone with 4 upper eyelids

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 5912, St. Wristcel and 7 others
go to Taban tbh
he will probably give you
lower eyelid retraction, cantho,orbital decompression, infraorbital implants, and upper eye fillers
the price is hefty a bit
a total of around 19k for all of that but worth it imo

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, RoundHouse and The Bleach Pill
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 5912
only thing i need for hunter eyes is upper eye filler ngl
how much does it cost? this can also help me, altough for hunter eyes I don't think I have enough deep set eyes, still would be nice

Just email Taban, also make sure to take a photo looking straight forward, the camera is below eye level in that pic which makes it looks worse. Make sure you arent tilting your head back either. I also recommend sending a photo of what your goal is for your eye area.

the email:

You can just send an email looking for help and he may send a reply telling you what's needed.

Thats what I did, just sent the pics, asked for help, he (or some staff, assistant or whatever) said what surgeries I would likely need, and then ignored all of his emails asking me to pay for a video consultation.

Last edited:
Wtf your eyelids have wrinkles, worst upper eyelid exposure I've ever seen

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Guys pic related is my eyes

View attachment 639639

What kind of surgery do I need in order to improve this. My eyes look very bad in photos they always look very sunken and give this sad/depressed look.
Also whenever is sunny I struggle a lot to have my eyes open normal without flinching my forehead because I think I have a lot of upper eyelid skin.

Guys help me im ready to waste money on surgery to fix this shit
Holy fuck its beyond over for u thats one of the worst upper eye lid exposure ive seen