WHAT SURGERY I NEED TO BE A CHAD?

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
i'm money maxed and planning to get surgery, what do i need and is it possible to be chad?

nothing, everything is good, but not enough to be chadlight or chad. Maybe your eyebrows have a weird wave shape.

Can't really reduce midface so accept what you've got

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
ur chad bro chill

Tripod Canon Osteomety can help maybe LeRolver 2 piece for forward growth throw in a Remington700 wrap around implant and you might come close to chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
i do get girls a lot from clubs and tinder but i dunno i have been rated a normie here but i would like to be a chad or at least chadlite and i have money for surgery

maybe you could use rhino to maxx out though

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
You need light eyes. You'll never be higher than htn with shit brown eyes, especially with your pheno. Try eyecos or if you're a risk taker, brightocular/yeux claire.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonez, chawaje, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
i'm money maxed and planning to get surgery, what do i need and is it possible to be chad?

Rhino for complete stereotypical forum chad I guess

You need light eyes. You'll never be higher than htn with shit brown eyes, especially with your pheno. Try eyecos or if you're a risk taker, brightocular/yeux claire.
I think he’s at least chadlite, a10 or any other light blue color wouldn’t suit him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 7725
I think he’s at least chadlite, a10 or any other light blue color wouldn’t suit him
Retard detected, opinion rejected.

Lighter eyes. Stubble could also be fuller and darker.

You are already chad. Not much else to improve on if you have nice teeth.

Try eyecos or if you're a risk taker, brightocular/yeux claire.
That shit works? probably what akash kumar got

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Tripod Canon Osteomety can help maybe LeRolver 2 piece for forward growth throw in a Remington700 wrap around implant and you might come close to chad
DickSucker3 with 55m forward mandible growth

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

"you'll never be chad with shitty brown eyes"

• JFL
Reactions: Bonez

From the side u have short face syndrome, i’ve seen the other photos u have here
Rhino, eye color change, and some sort of jaw surgery with no advancement. Consider invisalign :feelsgood:

i do get girls a lot from clubs and tinder but i dunno i have been rated a normie here but i would like to be a chad or at least chadlite and i have money for surgery
You ARE chadlite with that jaw

Anyone saying normie is a retard. Your facial structure is rare and top tier.

Possibly infraorbital rim implants and blue/green contact lenses would ascend you. Your eyes look a bit boring

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Jaw implant, chin implant, zygo implant, hairline lowering, eyebrow transplant, nose job, lip fillers, mouth widening surgery, mouth corner lift surgery, canthal tilt surgery, PFL widening, medial canthus downturn surgery.