What Surgery is needed

G

gonnamakeit

Iron
what surgeries do I need? im thinking infraorbital-malar implants and gonion angle implants to widen my lower third. I have already booked with Dr. Pagnoni for July 18th but wanted a bit more advice. thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_7563.jpeg
    IMG_7563.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7560.jpeg
    IMG_7560.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Pierrot
Whatever fixes your posture

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, soover4me and gonnamakeit
what surgeries do I need? im thinking infraorbital-malar implants and gonion angle implants to widen my lower third. I have already booked with Dr. Pagnoni for July 18th but wanted a bit more advice. thank you!
I thought I saw you at Dunkin dohunuts once a time

None

No surgeries for ur face u cutie pookie bear :love:

I want your beautiful eye color

• +1
Reactions: goat123
orbital decompression, jaw filler

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and fuse
You have slight downward deviated maxilla /on the left side of your face. Thats why your mouth turns down left and also your lower left eyelid. Did you have some orthognatic treatment as a child braces, headgear, where your maxilla was pulled back? that would explain the result. Overall you don't look bad. Your eyes are prominent and you have relatively no forward projection of your supraorbital rims and cheeks. This has to do with your recessed maxilla. Orbital decompression you could benefit but it is an aberration because
generous augmentation of your supraorbital rims and cheeks could also give you an excellent result.

Last edited:
You have slight downward deviated maxilla /on the left side of your face. Thats why your mouth turns down left and also your lower left eyelid. Did you have some orthognatic treatment as a child braces, headgear, where your maxilla was pulled back? that would explain the result. Overall you don't look bad. Your eyes are prominent and you have relatively no forward projection of your supraorbital rims and cheeks. This has to do with your recessed maxilla. Orbital decompression you could benefit but it is an aberration because
generous augmentation of your supraorbital rims and cheeks could also give you an excellent result.
God tier reply - do you think the supraorbitla implants are worth the risk then? The incision used (coronal flap) is pretty invasive.bthe infraorbital and malar implants should take care of my cheek area so I agree with everything you said.

U remind me of marc bartra

God tier reply - do you think the supraorbitla implants are worth the risk then? The incision used (coronal flap) is pretty invasive.bthe infraorbital and malar implants should take care of my cheek area so I agree with everything you said.
We're on the same page, Coronal flap incision is to be avoided in my opinion. Risk for nerve damage and ugly scars. Which surgeon do coronal incision for a relatively small intervention like supraorbital rim implants? They can put trough eyelid or mouth incision. Eppley or Yaremchuck could be the right surgeon for this. I know they are old.
Because they do implants that go quite far down and wide so that also your paranasal region cheek and zygo aerea would profit for a more projected face so no extra malar implants needed.
This would be an option. https://exploreplasticsurgery.com/the-incisional-approaches-for-custom-infraorbital-rim-implants/
But I'm a bit hesitant that only infraorbital rims implants are the right surgery for you. I think you could possibly benefit from orbital decompression. Because you seem to have negative orbital vector.
You don't look bad. But your face is relatively long and flat. Before you decide to go with supraorbital implants I would get an opinion from a maxfac.

Quadrangular LF2. Advancing your whole maxilla , without nose, but with the infraorbital rims would be an interesting option .

Quadrangular LF1 where the supraorbital rims are not advanced could improve your slightly shifted maxilla. Quadrangular LF2 cannot turn your maxilla because the supraorbital rims would turn also. And with quad. LF1 than additionally supraorbital rim implants.

Dr. Alfi, Texas USA, Obwegeser Switzerland, Raffaini italy. I have listed them which I think are capable to do a proper quadrangular LF1 or 2.

dner nigga

just lose weight

yes inframalar and gonial implants are needed but supraorbital implants or fat grafts could be useful to fix that eye asymmetry. chin implant could also be useful. you also need to fix lips width, tilt, and seal but idk how you'd do that

heres a morph with those changes (unrealistic due to lips and angularity)

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and TheMilkMan
What’s pagnonis waiting time like now?

Implants but U don't need it

yes inframalar and gonial implants are needed but supraorbital implants or fat grafts could be useful to fix that eye asymmetry. chin implant could also be useful. you also need to fix lips width, tilt, and seal but idk how you'd do that

View attachment 2849961View attachment 2849962
I think my lips tilt is cuz I just posed retarded they’re symmetrical in other pictures I have and my eye area doesn’t realllllyyy bother me. But the inframalar and gonion and chin FORSUREE.

dner nigga

We're on the same page, Coronal flap incision is to be avoided in my opinion. Risk for nerve damage and ugly scars. Which surgeon do coronal incision for a relatively small intervention like supraorbital rim implants? They can put trough eyelid or mouth incision. Eppley or Yaremchuck could be the right surgeon for this. I know they are old.
Because they do implants that go quite far down and wide so that also your paranasal region cheek and zygo aerea would profit for a more projected face so no extra malar implants needed.
This would be an option. https://exploreplasticsurgery.com/the-incisional-approaches-for-custom-infraorbital-rim-implants/
But I'm a bit hesitant that only infraorbital rims implants are the right surgery for you. I think you could possibly benefit from orbital decompression. Because you seem to have negative orbital vector.
You don't look bad. But your face is relatively long and flat. Before you decide to go with supraorbital implants I would get an opinion from a maxfac.

Quadrangular LF2. Advancing your whole maxilla , without nose, but with the infraorbital rims would be an interesting option .

Quadrangular LF1 where the supraorbital rims are not advanced could improve your slightly shifted maxilla. Quadrangular LF2 cannot turn your maxilla because the supraorbital rims would turn also. And with quad. LF1 than additionally supraorbital rim implants.

Dr. Alfi, Texas USA, Obwegeser Switzerland, Raffaini italy. I have listed them which I think are capable to do a proper quadrangular LF1 or 2.
thought leforts are just memes unless you’re like deformed?

View attachment 2849961View attachment 2849962
Made this shitty morph myself - I think I prefer it bc it looks less uncanny since no one really notices your asymmetries IRL

Attachments

• IMG_7584.png
    IMG_7584.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Maybe some jaw fillers and see reduction and a gooutsideplasty

@RealSurgerymax any input? I’m getting my designs by you

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
@RealSurgerymax any input? I’m getting my designs by you
We’ll talk in private after full analysis.

You look good already, have to be careful.

We’ll talk in private after full analysis.

You look good already, have to be careful.
Okay so after I send everything to Dr. Pagnoni or just a private consult? I have sent him my scans.

Thanks for being a god to this sub appreciate you.

You need orbital decompression + lower third implants + infra-zygos.

HTN to Low CL is possible in your case.

You lucked out on pheno, harmony and eye color. So you kinda look good, despite having bug eyes and narrow jaw, crazy.

You need orbital decompression + lower third implants + infra-zygos.

HTN to Low CL is possible in your case.

You lucked out on pheno, harmony and eye color. So you kinda look good, despite having bug eyes and narrow jaw, crazy.
thanks G - do you think getting supras + infras with horizontal projection would help address the bug eyes? Kinda scared of the orbital decompression surgery shit looks nuts.

thanks G - do you think getting supras + infras with horizontal projection would help address the bug eyes? Kinda scared of the orbital decompression surgery shit looks nuts.
I definitely think supras and infras will address your issues since your "bug eyes" are very minor. I've seen a much worse case than yours yield a significant improvement with just supras and infras.

maybe drop down supraorbital implants

U need fix monkey eye area that's only failo ur lower third is good

It can, but you would need load of projection.

I think OD is needed in your case, they might look slightly off but OD makes eyes look deep set enough itself.

thought leforts are just memes unless you’re like deformed?
No they are not memes. Maxfac do Quadrangular LF 2 constant on nonsyndromal patients with Hypoplasia.
You are in normal range. But I thought you whant to go from HTN to Chadlite or even more? Stacey's don't like assymetries they assume that something in your pants is crooked too.
You have some assymetrie on your maxilla that's why I think one eye looks bigger. If the framework is shifted the whole building is shifted.
The Supraorbitals are not the problem here in my opinion. It's the infraorbital rims. Maybe Orbital Decompression would solve this too.
But the shifted maxilla would remain. and also the slightly shifted jaw.
You have long flat face. Not something that's necessarily a bad thing. It can suit on men that are tall. But your eye assymetrie is something that people focus their eyes. Maybe just some cantoplasty on the left eye would improve this (and you don't need other surgeries)?
How's your bite? Have you good teeth show? And your teeths are projected well forward from the side?
If not you would benefit more in advancing your maxilla and jaw than generate more halos with supraorbital rims for example..Your gonial angle is also a bit wide. Ideally on men face it should be more narrow.
More forward movement of your midface includet orbital rims (also only till the length from your nose to the pupil with quadr. le fort).
Or BSSO with clockwise rotation to shorten your face and then augment your midface with implants would give you a better look.
I don't think LF3 is justified in your case.

Last edited:
Another angle - still same recommendations?

Attachments

• IMG_7635.jpeg
    IMG_7635.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7624.jpeg
    IMG_7624.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
No they are not memes. Maxfac do Quadrangular LF 2 constant on nonsyndromal patients with Hypoplasia.
You are in normal range. But I thought you whant to go from HTN to Chadlite or even more? Stacey's don't like assymetries they assume that something in your pants is crooked too.
You have some assymetrie on your maxilla that's why I think one eye looks bigger. If the framework is shifted the whole building is shifted.
The Supraorbitals are not the problem here in my opinion. It's the infraorbital rims. Maybe Orbital Decompression would solve this too.
But the shifted maxilla would remain. and also the slightly shifted jaw.
You have long flat face. Not something that's necessarily a bad thing. It can suit on men that are tall. But your eye assymetrie is something that people focus their eyes. Maybe just some cantoplasty on the left eye would improve this (and you don't need other surgeries)?
How's your bite? Have you good teeth show? And your teeths are projected well forward from the side?
If not you would benefit more in advancing your maxilla and jaw than generate more halos with supraorbital rims for example..Your gonial angle is also a bit wide. Ideally on men face it should be more narrow.
More forward movement of your midface includet orbital rims (also only till the length from your nose to the pupil with quadr. le fort).
Or BSSO with clockwise rotation to shorten your face and then augment your midface with implants would give you a better look.
I don't think LF3 is justified in your case.
My bite is almost perfect actually - nothing wrong with it but my mandible is shifted to left about 1mm as my incisors don’t line up. But I do have class 1 occlusion. I do have about 36k to spend and atm the plan with dr. Pagnoni is a genio, infraorbital malar implants and gonial angle implants to address the narrowness and also to give more “sharp” features. I may add the supraorbitals based on your analysis once I get a consult with giant implants.

Last edited:
My bite is almost perfect actually - nothing wrong with it but my mandible is shifted to left about 1mm as my incisors don’t line up. But I do have class 1 occlusion. I do have about 36k to spend and atm the plan with dr. Pagnoni is a genio, infraorbital malar implants and gonial angle implants to address the narrowness and also to give more “sharp” features. I may add the supraorbitals based on your analysis once I get a consult with giant implants.
Your maxilla on the new pics doesn't even look much shifted. Good symmetrie face but lack of forward growth. As already other mentioned your eyes are prominent. Infraorbital implants in your case are not wrong. Supra's could also give your eyes more hooded look.
But It could be that Orbital decompression would give you the better result. Only a measurement with the exophthalmometer from an eye doctor (preferably one that also does orbital surgery) would give clarity if your eyeballs are not protrudet.

Gonial angle implants could improve your jaw projection.
When you already have 36k to spend I would still get it clarified if your maxilla isn't recessed. A quadrangular le fort2 would also affect your supraorbitals. A class 1 occlusion doesn't exclude lack of forward growth maxilla above all when your incisors don't line up.
I'm not a fan of implants when there are other possibilities to fix it, although the infraoribtal rim implants makes sense in your case.

Last edited:

Fix that UEE and schleral show and you have a top tier eye area.

Your maxilla on the new pics doesn't even look much shifted. Good symmetrie face but lack of forward growth. As already other mentioned your eyes are prominent. Infraorbital implants in your case are not wrong. Supra's could also give your eyes more hooded look.
But It could be that Orbital decompression would give you the better result. Only a measurement with the exophthalmometer from an eye doctor (preferably one that also does orbital surgery) would give clarity if your eyeballs are not protrudet
Do you know if orbital decompression is or isn't possible after saddled infraorbital implants?

You look fine. These replies are seriously autistic. If you are 5'10 (call it 5'9)+ while barefoot, I would not recommend getting any kind of surgery.

loll 36k for genio and impants is robbery btw. He quoted me a much lower price for genio + infra + supra.