What surgery or procedure would be suggested?

F

fob823

Iron
Basically I have very bad TMJ. The usual, pain, discomfort, popping/clicking, uneven face. I also have lip imcompetence/mentalis strain PLUS a recessed chin

đź’€. (plus im just subhuman actually, 26% bf tho but theres no way losing fat would fix my horrendous face. )​

What surgery/procedure do you think they would suggest to fix both problems? I doubt anything good like genioplasty since that is almost purely cosmetic, but I'm hoping they do a surgery that affects my appearance at least.

Basically I have very bad TMJ. The usual, pain, discomfort, popping/clicking, uneven face. I also have lip imcompetence/mentalis strain PLUS a recessed chin

đź’€. (plus im just subhuman actually, 26% bf tho but theres no way losing fat would fix my horrendous face. )​

What surgery/procedure do you think they would suggest to fix both problems? I doubt anything good like genioplasty since that is almost purely cosmetic, but I'm hoping they do a surgery that affects my appearance at least.
Jaw surgery if asymmetry is causing undue strain on TMJ or total joint replacement if your meniscus is totally fucked.

Jaw surgery if asymmetry is causing undue strain on TMJ or total joint replacement if your meniscus is totally fucked.
I would guess that total joint replacement would be more likely than jaw surgery, Would it affect my apperance positively?

I've also read that mentalis strain + recessed chin can have links to tmj, Would they not try to fix my chin?

I would guess that total joint replacement would be more likely than jaw surgery, Would it affect my apperance positively?

I've also read that mentalis strain + recessed chin can have links to tmj, Would they not try to fix my chin?
They can fix everything, just go to Giant.