Neurotypical ghost
Bronze
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2026
- Posts
- 339
- Reputation
- 178
I am 19 and khhv I already now what other surgeries I would do but I wanna know if I need jaw implants or other option like some osteotomy to get a better jaw because I feel it makes me look very round and kills my angularity and dimorphism
Do you think my jaw is the problem or my bodyfat I am currently in 18% bodyfat
Is there any looksmaxxers or model I should aim to look like I've been told I look like a bad jaw version Daniel nava but idk
Also if my chin widht and height are good?
Do you think my jaw is the problem or my bodyfat I am currently in 18% bodyfat
Is there any looksmaxxers or model I should aim to look like I've been told I look like a bad jaw version Daniel nava but idk
Also if my chin widht and height are good?
Attachments
-
Screenshot_20261003_193443_com_zhiliaoapp_musically_SAASceneWrapperActivity.jpg778.1 KB · Views: 0 -
IMG_20260818_225034.jpg659.8 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot_20261001_230322_com_discord_MainActivity.jpg401.4 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot_20260930_194011_com_zhiliaoapp_musically_SAASceneWrapperActivity.jpg291.7 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot_20260930_193957_com_zhiliaoapp_musically_SAASceneWrapperActivity.jpg329.2 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot_20260930_194024_com_zhiliaoapp_musically_SAASceneWrapperActivity.jpg310.3 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot_20260929_181515_com_zhiliaoapp_musically_SAASceneWrapperActivity.jpg442.4 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot_20260929_112733_com_zhiliaoapp_musically_SAASceneWrapperActivity.jpg354.8 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot_20260929_114053_com_zhiliaoapp_musically_SAASceneWrapperActivity.jpg279.3 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot_20260928_143909_com_zhiliaoapp_musically_MainActivity.jpg900.6 KB · Views: 0 -
Screenshot_20260927_174511_com_hihonor_photos_ListAlbumPickerActivity.jpg301.2 KB · Views: 0