What surgery should I get to fix my side view?

Chinerinooo

Chinerinooo

Knight Of Greycells
Hello,

Can anyone explain to me why I look decent on one pic but absolutely subhuman on the other? How do people irl view me?

Also how can I fix this? My frontal jaw view is decent, it's the side that I'm mega insecure about.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
You look good man. Average person won't see any recession.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Max Frauder, Prince88 and Chinerinooo
You look good man. Average person won't see any recession.
Thanks fren, that means a lot. But you don't need to sugercoat it, maybe it's because the pic was too zoomed in but I def look recessed imo.

Don't mind the hair please, I know it's a disaster and I need to go to the barber asap lmao.

Could it maybe be the light playing tricks on my camera? Both of these are taken from roughly the same distance give or take like 5 cm, the only difference is the lighting.

One looks somewhat normal while the other is just ugly. Which one is more accurate to reality do you guys think?

Lefort III

What the fuck is that posture

Learn to stand straight before thinking about surgery

I think I'm standing normally, my neck just somewhat crooked I think

Hello,

Can anyone explain to me why I look decent on one pic but absolutely subhuman on the other? How do people irl view me?

Also how can I fix this? My frontal jaw view is decent, it's the side that I'm mega insecure about.

looks decent to me

• +1
Reactions: Prince88

I think it might be the lighting making it worse than it is, every pic I take with more light makes it seem less small. I hope that's how people see me irl

this is what i want AFTER my bimax

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, lepo2317, Prince88 and 1 other person

I think it might be the lighting making it worse than it is, every pic I take with more light makes it seem less small. I hope that's how people see me irl

Good side profile brother

• +1
Reactions: Chinerinooo
  • +1
It is not noticeable irl
I hope you're right. I swear I'm not fishing for attention, but I just feel like it's too small. I might get genioplasty one day when I have the money

I hope you're right. I swear I'm not fishing for attention, but I just feel like it's too small. I might get genioplasty one day when I have the money
Don't get unnecessary surgeries and fuck your health tbh ngl

Side profile is good brother. Just because it doesn’t look like make models you see posted here doesn’t means it’s recessed 👍

Side profile is good brother. Just because it doesn’t look like make models you see posted here doesn’t means it’s recessed 👍
Thanks fren, I don't need it to be model tier, as long as people perceive me as the second picture I'm able to live with it, I just think the first one makes me look awful

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Perfectly normal side but if the chin is bothering you get a genioplasty.

Perfectly normal side but if the chin is bothering you get a genioplasty.
You think it's worth it? I'm not sure since I look pretty normal in some pics like this one:

It's the ones with bad lighting that make me insecure. I'm not sure which one is more accurate to how people view me irl

Transsectual surgery

You think it's worth it? I'm not sure since I look pretty normal in some pics like this one:

It's the ones with bad lighting that make me insecure. I'm not sure which one is more accurate to how people view me irl
Imo not really cause the difference won't be that crazy but you can consult an expert and get their opinion if want to know others view you

Imo not really cause the difference won't be that crazy but you can consult an expert and get their opinion if want to know others view you
Yeah you're probably right, do you think my profile would be chad-lite if I got genioplasty? Or do I have other faults?

Yeah you're probably right, do you think my profile would be chad-lite if I got genioplasty? Or do I have other faults?
Admittedly im not the best at creating halos for stuff like side profiles but genio wouldn't push you to chad-lite. You would probably need some work done on gonial angle as well. Also you are not showing eye area which is essential.

Admittedly im not the best at creating halos for stuff like side profiles but genio wouldn't push you to chad-lite. You would probably need some work done on gonial angle as well. Also you are not showing eye area which is essential.
Eye area is average I'd say, maybe a bit better than average. Never really thought my gonial angle was something to worry about, I think it looks normal, but I'm new to this stuff so I might be wrong.

Than again if my side profile is viewed by others as pic related I don't care enough to get surgery tbh, that's "chad-lite" enough for me lmao. It's really the pics were it looks small that make me insecure.

Eye area is average I'd say, maybe a bit better than average. Never really thought my gonial angle was something to worry about, I think it looks normal, but I'm new to this stuff so I might be wrong.

Than again if my side profile is viewed by others as pic related I don't care enough to get surgery tbh, that's "chad-lite" enough for me lmao. It's really the pics were it looks small that make me insecure.
Yeah, your good bro just live your life. :ogre:

ngl this advice actually helped me a lot cause my posture was ass
i wonder if you were same person who told me to fix this in 2020 jfl

ngl this advice actually helped me a lot cause my posture was ass
i wonder if you were same person who told me to fix this in 2020 jfl
I've been paying more attention to sitting upright after he told me to fix it lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
I've been paying more attention to sitting upright after he told me to fix it lmao.
smart
also do some exercises to help posture and shit too

• +1
You got a link too a good vid or something?
not really sure i took a strength training class in hs and my teacher helped me with posture by having me do planks and shit

• +1
Tightening your hyoid and fixing your posture will do a lot more for you then genioplasty, unironically

Maybe chewmaxxing aswell for that aesthetic masseter aswell

Tightening your hyoid and fixing your posture will do a lot more for you then genioplasty, unironically

Maybe chewmaxxing aswell for that aesthetic masseter aswell
What does tightening my hyoid mean? Pretty new here.
And yeah, I've been working on fixing my posture, can unironically see an improvement already.