What surgery should this guy get for his lower third?

LILMAXILLA

LILMAXILLA

helpless and traumatized victim of lookism
Lowerthirdcel

I'm asking because his side profile looks very similar to mine. Maybe imagine he had a bigger brow and nose. What do you guys think he should get?

I feel like bimax would ruin his harmony. CCW maybe less. So Modified lefort 3 + bsso might be best? Or maybe just chin surgery but that might not be enough to guarantee ascension.

Lefort 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, LILMAXILLA and Deleted member 8165
(((This guy)))

Yes, your "friend" needs lefort3

JFL I know it sounds like it's me but I really just saw this guy on TRM and his bone structure looks a lot like mine. Thanks for input. Also my nose and brow are bigger than his so surely modified le fort 3 would be good enough for me.

Bimax + genio would be optimal
Or atleast raising your hyoid + leanmaxxing + genioplasty

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish, LILMAXILLA and WadlowMaxxing
Lefort and bsso

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7776
Yes. But in case he's too pussy to get bimax, he can attempt to cope-raise his hyoid by other ways and get a genio.
Btw a genio will not raise your hyoid

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and WadlowMaxxing
Bimax + genio would be optimal
Or atleast raising your hyoid + leanmaxxing + genioplasty

Surely mod lefort 3 + bsso would be optimal?

No one is getting LF3, therefore bimax, genio + infraorbital-malar-zygos implant.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Sergio-OMS and WadlowMaxxing
No one is getting LF3, therefore bimax, genio + infraorbital-malar-zygos implant.

People have gotten mod lefort 3... and supposedly @Won'tStopNoodling is getting mlf2

People have gotten mod lefort 3... and supposedly @Won'tStopNoodling is getting mlf2
Lol I've changed my mind ever since, since @RealSurgerymax told me mlf2 only targets CENTRAL midfacial hypoplasia (literally just around and of the nose) whereas most people have FULL midfacial hypoplasia so it'd be ineffective for me. Currently I'm wearing MSE and FM, shit's uncomfortable and painful as fuck but beauty comes at a price.

Once done, I'm gonna get bimax from Ramieri or Pagnoni. @DatGuyYouLike What would you rate Ramieri on a scale of 1-10 in terms of surgical and aesthetic skills?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and WadlowMaxxing
Lol I've changed my mind ever since, since @RealSurgerymax told me mlf2 only targets CENTRAL midfacial hypoplasia (literally just around and of the nose) whereas most people have FULL midfacial hypoplasia so it'd be ineffective for me. Currently I'm wearing MSE and FM, shit's uncomfortable and painful as fuck but beauty comes at a price.

Once done, I'm gonna get bimax from Ramieri or Pagnoni. @DatGuyYouLike What would you rate Ramieri on a scale of 1-10 in terms of surgical and aesthetic skills?
I cant tell yet.

He might have overdone my chin based on how it looks CURRENTLY, but the philtrum area he did a great job. He really prioritises not giving patients a chimp lip, he values European aesthetics above all it seems.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 98Zdeed98, Deleted member 7776 and WadlowMaxxing
Bimax, genio, and submental liposuction

Ideal candidate for Bimax tbh. His gonial width seems decent but his chin could use some work. Ramieri might be good for him with the modified chin wing he does.

random question but what did @RealSurgerymax recommend for u surgerywise.

he didn't really reccomend bimax for me tbh.

random question but what did @RealSurgerymax recommend for u surgerywise.

he didn't really reccomend bimax for me tbh.
He confirmed all my planned surgeries will ascend me basically.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
weren't you gonna do mod lf2?

just give me list tbh cuz I am interested.
MSE+FM+IMDO

Trimax

Hair transplant

Wrap around jaw implant

Infraorbital-malar implant

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and oatmeal
I don’t do this with real patients but as this is not I will give my opinion.

Bimax, maybe with IMDO instead of BSSO + genio. And let’s see after that if PEEK implants are a good idea or not.

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and ascentium

Bimax, maybe with IMDO instead of BSSO + genio. And let’s see after that if PEEK implants are a good idea or not.

Thanks for the input. Do you think that modified le fort 3 or malar osteotomies could provide an aesthetic result, albeit that they might have a higher risk?

Pa uno que está por Madrid. XD. Yo he pensado en una genioplastia, pero creo que tengo abnea del sueño, así que ni puta idea. Este mes iré el médico maxilofacial.

Pa uno que está por Madrid. XD. Yo he pensado en una genioplastia, pero creo que tengo abnea del sueño, así que ni puta idea. Este mes iré el médico maxilofacial.

What I said is that I don't answer to questions like "what would you do to make me more beautiful" in forum boards. No even when people offer to pay me. I think aesthetics is very personal and must be carefully assessed, it takes time to get to know the patient.

If you want you we can do an online or an in-person consultation, as you are in Madrid, and I can also test you for sleep apnea and UARS with a simple home test device so we can plan for surgery adequately. I am using English as I believe my previous message might have been poorly written.

What I said is that I don't answer to questions like "what would you do to make me more beautiful" in forum boards. No even when people offer to pay me. I think aesthetics is very personal and must be carefully assessed, it takes time to get to know the patient.

If you want you we can do an online or an in-person consultation, as you are in Madrid, and I can also test you for sleep apnea and UARS with a simple home test device so we can plan for surgery adequately. I am using English as I believe my previous message might have been poorly written.
Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification. Nah, ain't from Madrid, but I don't trust the surgeons of the south of Spain.

En tal caso una consulta online, pero bien hecha, podría ser el primer paso.

En tal caso una consulta online, pero bien hecha, podría ser el primer paso.
Tiene sentido. Yo he pensado en hacer una consulta en persona, ya que mi madre también sufre de los mismos problemas que yo.

You need bimax OP

Tiene sentido. Yo he pensado en hacer una consulta en persona, ya que mi madre también sufre de los mismos problemas que yo.

Entonces son dos consultas :lul:

Sigo pensando que la consulta online puede ser más cómoda y suficiente al principio, ya que hay pruebas que pedir y hacer antes. Al menos forma parte de mi protocolo.

Entonces son dos consultas :lul:

Sigo pensando que la consulta online puede ser más cómoda y suficiente al principio, ya que hay pruebas que pedir y hacer antes. Al menos forma parte de mi protocolo.
Puedo hacer una en Realself, ¿no? ¿Conoces algún sitio en el que pueda hacer una consulta de manera gratuita, o tengo que pagar?

The type of deluded-cel who think he needs a surgery while a good haircut and fashion would be good enough for him

The type of deluded-cel who think he needs a surgery while a good haircut and fashion would be good enough for him

good enough to wagecuck for a girl that will cheat on him.

good enough to wagecuck for a girl that will cheat on him.
I'm not an incel, so maybe it's kinda your issue, bro (no offence). I get some iois, but I kinda want to mog. So I want to get to 5 PSL.

I'm not an incel, so maybe it's kinda your issue, bro (no offence). I get some iois, but I kinda want to mog. So I want to get to 5 PSL.

I wasn't calling you ugly, I think you are a slightly above average normie. All I was saying was that as a normie man, you will have to work hard to get girls to like you your whole life. "good enough" is a good fucking joke, when a 6PSL man would win a girl over you every single time regardless of how much designer clothing you bought, how expensive your cologne is, how many times you shower a day or what fucking haircut you have :lul: :lul: :lul:

I wasn't calling you ugly, I think you are a slightly above average normie. All I was saying was that as a normie man, you will have to work hard to get girls to like you your whole life. "good enough" is a good fucking joke, when a 6PSL man would win a girl over you every single time regardless of how much designer clothing you bought, how expensive your cologne is, how many times you shower a day or what fucking haircut you have :lul: :lul: :lul:
I've never seen a 6 PSL man in my life. Neither a 5.5 PSL man, so it's fine. Xd.