What surgery to get eyes like this?

D

Deleted member 8771

Gold
My natural eye area looks like this, subhuman but somehow still gets compliments from time to time bcz "I look like harry styles" according to girls but I want to have aesthetic eyes à la Gio Scotti tbh fr fr.

Attachments

• ec4b313468f15c08ebcd3330c6d47fc5.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • snaptik-7084597734379916549_2kNOb09U.mp4
    8.9 MB
Last edited:
why you want feminine eyes?

why you want feminine eyes?
Main character maxxing to get the Final Fantasy look, will probably do freckles tattoo and some type of eye laser surgery as well to get a right blue eye while keeping my other eye green.

Main character maxxing to get the Final Fantasy look, will probably do freckles tattoo and some type of eye laser surgery as well to get a right blue eye while keeping my other eye green.
View attachment 1899516
funny how almost all those charachter have LONG MIDFACE.. yet they are moggers.

funny how almost all those charachter have LONG MIDFACE.. yet they are moggers.
Remember these are CG characters jfl
They dont have the classic long downgrown midface and all their other features borders on perfection.
Nevertheless, they'd look better with 1.0 midface ratio

They dont have the classic long downgrown midface and all their other features borders on perfection.
Im not talking about recessed midface. Just long midface.

OP, it is your low PFL

Im not talking about recessed midface. Just long midface.
Long midfaces are almost always accompanied by some degree of recession or downgrowth.
But if that's not the case then yeah midfaces that slightly varies from the ideal wouldn't hurt the overall face if its proportionate.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and rand anon
Do my AVI look high class?
I can't judge a face with that focal length tbh
Yeah you need perfect features to pull it off but I don't agree with you that they would look better with a more compact midface
OP, it is your low PFL
They still didn't figure out a way to lengthen it with surgeries? I guess the only thing I can correct is slightly tightening my lower eyelids and remove my dark circles with a blepharoplasty, it's over...

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
I can't judge a face with that focal length tbh

Yeah you need perfect features to pull it off but I don't agree with you that they would look better with a more compact midface

They still didn't figure out a way to lengthen it with surgeries? I guess the only thing I can correct is slightly tightening my lower eyelids and remove my dark circles with a blepharoplasty, it's over...

Attachments

• A71DC1AC-9169-4DD2-9B88-C2964577EAE9.jpeg
    A71DC1AC-9169-4DD2-9B88-C2964577EAE9.jpeg
    600.2 KB · Views: 0
IMG 20221005 173357
First image look like my eyes ngl but his green is better

View attachment 1899560 First image look like my eyes ngl but his green is better
it looks good bro.. if you really wanna final fantasy eyes. you need use mascara.. They can make your eyes looks longer. You are gonna look fucking robot with surgery.

Long midfaces are almost always accompanied by some degree of recession or downgrowth.
But if that's not the case then yeah midfaces that slightly varies from the ideal wouldn't hurt the overall face if its proportionate.
There are some models that have longish looking noses. It can be just pure genetic. If you have downgrowth midface. You will have breathing problems.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
it looks good bro.. if you really wanna final fantasy eyes. you need use mascara.. They can make your eyes looks longer. You are gonna look fucking robot with surgery.
Bro I cant use mascara it's too obvious IRL

You have a good eye are and you can easily ascend it with latisse+eyelash curler+some undereye concealer, no need for surgery tbh.
But I've read that Latisse will create UEE, is it true ? of course I will never do any surgery lol

But I've read that Latisse will create UEE, is it true ? of course I will never do any surgery lol
Amnesia have been using it for quite sometime and he didn't get anything like that

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Maesthetic
Nah. He just has a high PFH. With lower PFH and tight lids. They would look long.
Care to explain? I plan to go to Taban but I'm scared he will give me the chink eyes