What surgerys i need for become htn asap?

D

Deleted member 3041

Fire
Joined
Sep 3, 2019
Posts
20,161
Reputation
21,955
Hip reducing surgery
 
  • JFL
Reactions: FML0908
ogre removal procedure
 
  • JFL
Reactions: FML0908
Neurosurgery to fix the parts of the brain where your mind programs you to give a serious look/stare
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: violentino and alekahmeti
Did u wash your hands.. bhai?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: violentino
No face for ur frame
My frame is big. Girls and guys say I'm big and have wide shoulders. Cope more. My problem is subhuman face
 
My frame is big. Girls and guys say I'm big and have wide shoulders. Cope more. My problem is subhuman face
U are the subhuman coping here
 
You are either an Arkham asylum patient or the worlds best troll
 
u should lose weight u look like ur on the chubby side, ur face would prob become leaner. prob a good start
 
far from ugly jfl
 

Similar threads

JOTAROSON
Replies
12
Views
88
JOTAROSON
JOTAROSON
griffagella
Replies
8
Views
38
griffagella
griffagella
A
Replies
1
Views
38
tenmacel
tenmacel
dragomog
Replies
10
Views
101
idontmogYET
idontmogYET
I
Replies
8
Views
50
idkmanlikefr
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top