What surgerys i need for kiss some girls in club?

S

subhumanchad

Kraken
Over for me?

Attachments

• 20240427_204244.jpg
    20240427_204244.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It's over, fix lips and nose

What the problem with my lips?
bro ur problem is ur face, u lack harmony and appeal, u have no feature flaws that are major. its just u lack appeal af which cant be fixed

bro ur problem is ur face, u lack harmony and appeal, u have no feature flaws that are major. its just u lack appeal af which cant be fixed
Why i lack appeal?

Bimax and rhino

Are you guy who had 3 clas underbite?
Yo i have class 3 underbite, can you please tell me how do i get a surgery? Did your insuarance cover it? Because they are telling me it costs 20K usd and its just so unbeliveably expensive for me...

I would really appreciate any reply because my class 3 underbite is turning my life into nightmare

wear light green or dark blue contacts, get a haircut that doesn’t look nd and fix underbite

salludon less successful sibling

Yo i have class 3 underbite, can you please tell me how do i get a surgery? Did your insuarance cover it? Because they are telling me it costs 20K usd and its just so unbeliveably expensive for me...
You can try frauding your way to get covered by insurance, like milking the aesthetic benefits out of it. However, if it doesn't seem to work, just save up atp

Also stop looking so autistic just rest ur face dude