What tattoos to get?

U

Umbra

Retired
And where? People keep arguing that you shouldn't get sleeves, on the hands etc..

So what kind of tattoos you guys wanna get? With a story or typical tattoo that everyone gets?

In b4 lowclass

Lowclass tattooed gymmaxed low trust gl gangster/mafia member > highclass low/high trust gl tattooless skinny stick bussinessman millionaire/billionaire/whatever :lul: (in terms of respect and sex appeal)

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
Don't get them. Tattoos are for low IQ tryhards or thugs.

You'll look like ultra trying to act tough cuck lmao.

Or get a small one, no problem for getting a job either compared to a neck abomination.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Oberyn, ALP and 1 other person
I want to get something like this eventually

if u dont have any start with a shoulder one or on back. dont get a sleeve right away trust me

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Don't get them. Tattoos are for low IQ tryhards or thugs.

You'll look like ultra trying to act tough cuck lmao.

Or get a small one, no problem for getting a job either compared to a neck abomination.
I'm already low trust and gl but i dont really fit the thug stereotype since i could beat majority of people in my highschool since i've been doing boxing for 4 years and kickboxing for 1 year, so i'm humble af

But i was thinking more of a gl tattoo , maybe a colored one, with a story, not rlly gang and prison type tattoos bruh

I'm getting my grandpa's birthday in roman numerals tatted to honor the man who raised me
i'm then getting a rose on my upper left forearm, a dragon on my right arm, a small spider on my neck and a sasuke curse mark on my shoulder

• +1
0ac64812d0dfe5dc15f7dda36e30a4c7.jpg

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back