What the Average American does with their life and money (lifefuel for brokecels)

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
the majority of Americans work a regular 9-5 minimum wage job 40 hour work week and during their free time they either binge on the latest Television shows or they hangout with friends. Most American's waste their money eating out instead of actually saving their money (like a financially savvy person would do) and rack up on credit card debt and buy things they cant afford

It doesn't take that much effort to beat the average American. If any of you feel like a lazy and unsuccessful piece of shit this is life fuel because you probably mog most Americans to death financially.

I just cant imagine how you can live in the richest country in the world and still be broke, like there are people making $1 a day in Africa and still are more financially responsible with their money than some of these folks.

The average American:
Amerimutt Feels | Country Feels | Know Your Meme

The average American is obese or overweight
The average American lives paycheck to paycheck
The average American spends 3 hours watching TV or Netflix
The average American household is about $131,000 in debt
The average American watches 33 hours of TV a week
The average American reads 4 books a year
The average American spends 5 hours on their cell phone
The average American drinks 11 alcoholic drinks a week
The average American gets less than 17 minutes of exercise a day (most don't exercise at all)
The average American has less than $1,000 in savings and lives paycheck to paycheck

60% of millennials who make over $100,000 a year STILL live paycheck to paycheck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 21620 and 9 others
shut up faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21620, rand anon and 2 others
Yes faggot, cope. People spend their money on shit things like alcohol, food, strippers, etc. to cope. Not much else you can do in this shit life if you are not attractive to foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21620, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
Yes faggot, cope. People spend their money on shit things like alcohol, food, strippers, etc. to cope. Not much else you can do in this shit life if you are not attractive to foids
I get that life sucks but this is the moneymaking side of the forum not the looksmaxxing

some people have all the looks but just need the money

A lot of that money goes to kids, which is why so many live paycheck-to-paycheck. Most guys on here have the advantage of not having to pay for anything except themselves

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 21620
Secured the bag and moved to Thailand

3D4CA159 3884 48D6 BBE2 2FA9F00CAB4C
06E81520 8D24 4CBD B9C5 6D5041FD5A8A
95FBE327 7FE3 4D35 80A8 FED09D305458

I work 80 hours a week and spend some of of my savings on fillers and planning on getting implants next year to improve my looks. Does that make me any less respsonsible than someone who goes out and leases a Mercedes? Or someone who blows their money on crypto and options trading?

Ever since I had my injury back in November anything do seems pointless, it's constantly in the back of my mind that "my dick is broken". Have a good day at work? Doesn't matter dick is broken. Opening Christmas presents? Doesn't matter dick is broken. Win a game online? Doesn't matter. The idea of dating is completely out of the question. I'm 30 and threw my life out the window.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and jaw_is_law
Ever since I had my injury back in November anything do seems pointless, it's constantly in the back of my mind that "my dick is broken". Have a good day at work? Doesn't matter dick is broken. Opening Christmas presents? Doesn't matter dick is broken. Win a game online? Doesn't matter. The idea of dating is completely out of the question. I'm 30 and threw my life out the window.
why is your dick broken?:lul: