What the difference between Sunni and Shia?

Other than one wanting Ali to be the successor what’s the differences. I know shias have Muta (pleasure contract Marriges for a period) but what’s the other one

@yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist and other Muslims like @st.hamudi but 6‘5
One smells like shit, the other smells like ass

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Christianity allows itself to spread by the sword,

I’ve been meaning to make a thread highlighting this for a while now to shut up the Christian’s who try to claim their religion is peaceful but I just haven’t gotten round to it yet

I will eviscerate this claim soon by the will of god
You realise Christian’s who spread the faith by the sword are going agaisnt their religion right…
IMG 2877

And last time I checked it was the Protestants and catholics that did this two sects that have deviated from the original church (what the Orthodox follow)!

That avi makes me think of you now so yes lol….

But like ded srs answer my question what’s the difference man come on dude tell meeeeeghh cos Sunnis be slandering yall niggers
Basically all Muslims (Sunni and Shia) claim to follow the prophet and follow his teachings, but Sunnis get their knowledge of the prophets teachers from certain companions who us Shia reject and deem unreliable whereas we get our teachings of the prophet from the ahlulabyt

This is the main difference through which all the smaller differences can be explained

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
wait was christianity spread that way??
No it was speed via the Roman Empire as slaves women and apostles just spoke and did miracles then people believed. Christian’s had the advantage of starting out in the Roman Empire so it was a matter of spreading in there and you had an empire wide religion

Catholicism was spread by the sword around the world same with Protestantism. But those are 2 single sects

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
Yes 🤣

How do you think all of Europe is Christian
i thought they were just peasants without any religion and this was the first one that got to them

• Ugh..
i thought they were just peasants without any religion and this was the first one that got to them
The Roman Empire spread it by the sword

• +1
yeah tbh empires used religion to control people

the ottoman empire spread islam that way to us albanians

• Ugh..
I will prove that they weren’t just wait
You literally cannot. I just told you lmfao @philosopher don’t be a retard a simple Google search will show you he’s chatting shit I myself descend from victims of “protestsnt” European colonists and even I know the truth.

The reality is in Europe it spread via the empire through osmosis. The franks were asshokes who did wage war converting Germany though (catholics) but they were pagan (still against the doctrines of the bible and Christianity) even the idea of a POPE is against Christianity but catholics still make one because they do what they want.

Point being when Islam spreads by the sword they are ADHERING to the Quran and Hadiths, when Christian’s do the same they are GOING AGAISNT THEIR OWN RELGION AND BIBLE.

How when the empire had reached its peak by then idiot. The romans used to kill Christian’s that’s how we have our saints. The slaves and women of the empire were the ones who spread it, then the romans eventually picked it up after a few emperors became Christian’s through visions of god.

So once again IT WASNT SPREAD via the sword it was via osmosis in the empire

Other than one wanting Ali to be the successor what’s the differences. I know shias have Muta (pleasure contract Marriges for a period) but what’s the other one

@yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist and other Muslims like @st.hamudi but 6‘5
Shias are shorter (5’6 on average) and have a kind of inbred look
basically shias (most) need to visit the psych ward
That's all u need to know

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and arabcelxxx
@i_love_roosters look at these idiots saying Christianity spread via warfare when we all know it was women slaves and apostles. They think the romans started running up to Russia and forcing them to convert like Muslims lmfao @philosopher is an fsggot albanian
Muslim no suprise he is eating this shit up like the faggot he is

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
@i_love_roosters look at these idiots saying Christianity spread via warfare when we all know it was women slaves and apostles. They think the romans started running up to Russia and forcing them to convert like Muslims lmfao @philosopher is an fsggot albanian
Muslim no suprise he is eating this shit up like the faggot he is
ok dude you say christianity is a religion of love and then you insult me tf is this

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
ok dude you say christianity is a religion of love and then you insult me tf is this
Cos your being bias stop being bias dude then I won’t get angry. I don’t like liars and I demand the truth to alwyas be out there

I descend from BBCs who were forced to convert in the new world and BBCs who WILLINGLY converted in Africa. The point is that the groups who did were Protestants and therefore not adhering to the real true only church. Catholics are also false their Pope endorsed slavery of black people despite the bible vehemently admonishing the act and stating no human is a slave for we are all made in gods image. I tell you this to let you know like your Alb ancestors who were forded to convert my ancestors in the new world were via aggresive ports/Catholics

Christian’s doing bad things do it because humans are flawed. Muslims don’t because their religion ALLOWS FOR JIHAD. Notice the difference

Shias are shorter (5’6 on average) and have a kind of inbred look
bullshit you can’t tell the difference just by looks/their appearance

Cos your being bias stop being bias dude then I won’t get angry. I don’t like liars and I demand the truth to alwyas be out there

I descend from BBCs who were forced to convert in the new world and BBCs who WILLINGLY converted in Africa. The point is that the groups who did were Protestants and therefore not adhering to the real true only church. Catholics are also false their Pope endorsed slavery of black people despite the bible vehemently admonishing the act and stating no human is a slave for we are all made in gods image. I tell you this to let you know like your Alb ancestors who were forded to convert my ancestors in the new world were via aggresive ports/Catholics

Christian’s doing bad things do it because humans are flawed. Muslims don’t because their religion ALLOWS FOR JIHAD. Notice the difference
show me where i was being biased, reply to the post,

you just saw that i was born muslim and started to insult me

you just proved your heart is filled with hate

and these days i don’t believe in god tbh can’t you see the max stirner avi

• Woah
As I said. Shias have a lot less shit to mock in Islam tbh. Still though I think it was either Sufi or Shia doing the mourning of Mauriyam where they hit eachother in memory.

My Sunni buddy was shocked and confused
Hitting each other?? Shias don’t do this

in ashura/muharram some shias beat their chests to express grief over the martyrdom of imam Hussain but that’s it

It’s not hitting another person

Last edited:
  • Woah
show me where i was being biased, reply to the post,

you just saw that i was born muslim and started to insult me

you just proved your heart is filled with hate

and these days i don’t believe in god tbh can’t you see the max stirner avi
You didn’t reply to my comments and only replied to YEEYEE. I insulted you as I belived you were being bias and believing him because you are Muslim.

IF I AM WRONG, then I apologise it’s that simple.

My heart is not filled with hate but it’s filled with conviction and righteousness for the truth, I hate lies and struggle when I’m being slandered or not heard. I am a sinner I accept this and my pride is one of my weak spots. That having been said you need to learn to hear both sides of an argument before you make a conclusion brother

• +1
Hitting each other?? Shias don’t do this

in ashura/muharram some shias beat their chests to express grief over the martyrdom of imam Hussain but that’s it
He said they were dancing around a circle and interlocked their arms and smacked eachother on the head (not hard)

• JFL
Those were sufis
Ohhhhhhh :forcedsmile:

The mystics? What do they do I thought they practiced magic and shit like that black guy from Castlevania series

• +1
Ohhhhhhh :forcedsmile:

The mystics? What do they do I thought they practiced magic and shit like that black guy from Castlevania series
I don’t know much about them tbh

All I know is that both Sunnis and Shia takfir them and consider them heretics and out of the fold of Islam

You didn’t reply to my comments and only replied to YEEYEE. I insulted you as I belived you were being bias and believing him because you are Muslim.

IF I AM WRONG, then I apologise it’s that simple.

My heart is not filled with hate but it’s filled with conviction and righteousness for the truth, I hate lies and struggle when I’m being slandered or not heard. I am a sinner I accept this and my pride is one of my weak spots. That having been said you need to learn to hear both sides of an argument before you make a conclusion brother
i liked your reply, i think that implied i read it

also everything i replied to @yeeyeeslayer was in agreement with your view, said christianity was spread just by being the first religion to get to unbelievers and also went out of my way to say islam was spread to us kinda by force JFL but you still wanted to curse me

why is everyone is this forum so hostile? they just want to argue with each other and its not even constructive arguing its just plain insulting

i joined this place to expand my knowledge not for this shit

Last edited:
  • Woah

also everything i replied to @yeeyeeslayer was in agreement with your view, said christianity was spread just by being the first religion to get to unbelievers and also went out of my way to say islam was spread to us kinda by force JFL but you still wanted to curse me

why is everyone is this forum so hostile? they just are want to argue with each other and its not even constructive arguing its just plain insulting

I’ll tag you in a thread I’m working on lil bro

js wait

• +1

why is everyone is this forum so hostile? they just want to argue with each other and its not even constructive arguing its just plain insulting

Don’t worry bro I’m calm now I needed to pray to calm down. I am tired and got annoyed cos I thought you was ignoring me bro
I’ll tag you in a thread I’m working on lil bro

js wait
If you can’t point to a single verse in the OT that supports violence towards the infidel then I’ll laugh at you. I know your thread will be “these Christian Spanish killed natives and Indians to become Christian’s” but you’ll leave out how the BIBLE VEHEMENTLY OPPOSES THESE ACTS. I know my religion very well and my verses TRUST ME you’ll look like a fool when you make that thread I’ll be there to correct you on everything 😉

• +1

Watch this video. It’s an Ex Muslim speaking and you’ll notice all the verses are from the OLD TESTAMENT aka the Jewish book

It goes in depth. There’s a vidoe on Islam :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: the war cult it is and umm yeah it’s umm wow umm yeahhhhhhhhh…..