What the fuck are these

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I've been taking a testosterone supplement for the past month or so. Only really bought it because the company that made it (Balkan Pharmaceuticals) is one of the top steroid producers, but I have absolutely no clue what 90% of the stuff in it is tbh.

Alfalfa 500mg
Jerusalem artichoke 275mg
Liquorice 25mg
Spiruline 100mg

Common Sea Buckthorn 400mg
Flax seed 245mg
Spiruline 150mg
Drone Larvae 100mg

Magnesium Citrate 150mg
Zinc Mono-L-Methionine 100mg
Vitamin B6 3.5mg

Ashwagandha 350mg (Saponin 280mg)
Saw Palmetto 200mg
Passiflora 200mg
Maca 75mg
Egg Embryo 50mg

Looks like they fucking put whatever they could in it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and axedee
I've been taking a testosterone supplement for the past month or so. Only really bought it because the company that made it (Balkan Pharmaceuticals) is one of the top steroid producers, but I have absolutely no clue what 90% of the stuff in it is tbh.

Egg Embryo 50mg

Looks like they fucking put whatever they could in it tbh

chicken-embryo-in-egg-jean-michel-labat.jpg
220px-Inside_a_Balut_-_Embryo_and_Yolk.jpg

hP9VJhB.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: manlet cUnt, Alexanderr, heroinfather and 1 other person
I DONT LIKE EM BALKANS PUTTING PUTTING EGG EMBRYOS IN MY SUPPLEMENTS THAT ARE TURNING ME GAY

EAT THE FUCKING EGG EMBRYOS YOU ABSOLUTE LOW IQ PAPERPRAIN,
ITS GOOD FOR YOU AND WILL FORM A CHAD SPIRIT INSIDE YOUR BODY WICH WILL CAUSE YOUR BODY TO INSTANTLY TRANSFORM FROM 3PSL TO 9PSL GIGACHAD

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
EAT THE FUCKING EGG EMBRYOS YOU ABSOLUTE LOW IQ PAPERPRAIN,
ITS GOOD FOR YOU AND WILL FORM A CHAD SPIRIT INSIDE YOUR BODY WICH WILL CAUSE YOUR BODY TO INSTANTLY TRANSFORM FROM 3PSL TO 9PSL GIGACHAD
FUARK YES I WANT THAT

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, UndercovrNormie and Deleted member 1089
Just fuckinh lol at flaxseed oil being in a test booster, that shit has just as much phytoestrogens in it as soy.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Just fuckinh lol at flaxseed oil being in a test booster, that shit has just as much phytoestrogens in it as soy.
Yeah I looked into it a bit and thats what the first and second mix seem to be. Does this have to do with roiding maybe? Like taking estrogens helping you after running a cycle? I dont take the first 2 anyway, I take the last 2

YES BRO EAT IT BRO,
MAKE SURE TO PET IT BEFORE CONSUMING IT THOUGH.
I EVEN NAMED IT BRO, HIS NAME IS WEISSBIER SO ID ENJOY EATING IT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
This a DHT blocker lmfao.
It is also known as the beginner supplement on hairloss forum, the initiation before castrating yourself on fin.

The egg embryo is from the trash left from egg farms lmfao
Well technically it does boost T then

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
just inject you high inhib phaggot

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
O yeah I thought you meant it blocks conversion to dht
It blocks 5-alpha reductase which is indeed the converter to DHT.
But you still want it. DHT is very androgenic.

send me roids ill inject the whole bottle instantly
i dont have roids, only sarms because i cant buy roids without my parents finding out unless i find a source IRL

• So Sad
Reactions: kobecel
It blocks 5-alpha reductase which is indeed the converter to DHT.
But you still want it. DHT is very androgenic.
ik, this is why I was asking wether someone coming off a roid cycle cound benefit from this mix, cause maybe that is who its for
i dont have roids, only sarms because i cant buy roids without my parents finding out unless i find a source IRL
:feelsgah::lul::lul::feelsgah::feelsgah::lul: YOU HIGH INHIB LOSER DARE SPEAK UP TO NICK? I JUST ATE 100 EGG EMBRYOS, I CAN FEEL MY TEST GOING UP BY HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, axedee and Extra Chromosome
@Weed @Master @Sergeant whyd u move this to offtopic, its related to testosteronemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
@Weed @Master @Sergeant whyd u move this to offtopic, its related to testosteronemaxxing
Because you are not discussing looksmaxxing here, you just asked what these things are, these type of threads have 50/50 chance of staying. But the real reason is that I don't think you are genuine in this thread, and looksmaxxing in general since you make posts like this https://looksmax.org/threads/started-bonesmashing.15133/ in looksmaxxing discussions, a lot when you've been told not to make bonesmashing, mewing etc. threads.

Because you are not discussing looksmaxxing here, you just asked what these things are, these type of threads have 50/50 chance of staying. But the real reason is that I don't think you are genuine in this thread, and looksmaxxing in general since you make posts like this https://looksmax.org/threads/started-bonesmashing.15133/ in looksmaxxing discussions, a lot when you've been told not to make bonesmashing, mewing etc. threads.
wait those rnt allowed wtf?