what the fuck can you do against norwooding when you are under 18?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
its like, there's no fucking solution for that. even people on here advise against taking fin under 18 because it can fuck up hormones

its almost as if its not fucking natural to be norwooding before 18
should i just tie the fucking retarded nigger rope or what? i wanna fucking murder somebody im so angry at my pathetic fucking disgusting shit genetics, nw2 at fucking 16 YEARS OLD
LITERALLY all of my friends and classmates are outside playing football, or playing games on discord and i am here worrying about my receding hairline. they probably dont even know what the fuck is a receding hairline, because all of them, not kidding ALL OF THEM have perfect nw0s even the fucking most hideous incels have nw0 too. and me? i look at old family group pictures, and i see myself as a 6 year old, having absolutely 0 hair in the temples. its the most fucking pathetic thing ever and i wanna stab someone for it

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
just hide forehead for now with a chic haircut, and then go fin mode after older

are u currently balding? or were u just born with shitty temples
u can get a hair transplant either way once ur older

12 year old Rooney

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and Patient A
AE77CE3D 3A3E 444F 81AD AA30C59FEDE1

A40AA056 B989 44C7 B9F5 EE6BC83F9E25

• +1
Reactions: karbo
why do u have to tie a fucking retarded nigger rope? why not just a normal rope?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
are u currently balding? or were u just born with shitty temples
u can get a hair transplant either way once ur older
yeah, im 100% gonna do that. even if its all the money i have, im ready to go homeless if it means ill get nw1 or 0
and im not sure about balding. i was born like this, but nowadays im starting to think im losing hair too. but then i compare old photos and it feels like nothing has changed so i dont know
just hide forehead for now with a chic haircut, and then go fin mode after older
yeah i do that, except i have straight AND thin hair, so sometimes it just doesnt work out, and you can see through the hairs on my forehead lol
why do u have to tie a fucking retarded nigger rope? why not just a normal rope?
im gonna tie both

yeah, im 100% gonna do that. even if its all the money i have, im ready to go homeless if it means ill get nw1 or 0
and im not sure about balding. i was born like this, but nowadays im starting to think im losing hair too. but then i compare old photos and it feels like nothing has changed so i dont know

yeah i do that, except i have straight AND thin hair, so sometimes it just doesnt work out, and you can see through the hairs on my forehead lol

im gonna tie both
at this point just perm gang it, make it thick as fuck and then hide forehead

Rope now, atleast you will look good in your deathbed with pretty youthful hair